Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shreya Likhite
Submit a review for Dr. Shreya LikhiteYour feedback matters!
Hi recently my mother done with hysterectomy through laparoscope method total uterus removed and its already 3 months completed now she is fine and how many days she have to take rest and she is trying to bend, stretch legs and I heard that through laparoscope method total uterus cannot remove? Weather it is true? Please tell me the solution.
Exams are really tough times for most students irrespective of the level of their preparation. It is natural to get anxious before and during the exam time. Anxiety is a natural state in which people are either uneasy or fearful, depending on the situation that is making them anxious.
Generally, students suffer from anxiety and fear when exam time approaches:
- Forms of ailment: Depending on the medical studies conducted throughout the world, anxiety is divided into the following types:
- Generalized anxiety disorder: People suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder usually feel nervous and anxious. They even experience fear in conducting routine tasks and worry a lot about the same. Students suffering from this anxiety tend to worry a lot during exam time even after knowing that they are fully prepared to take the exam. Usually, the sufferers here are unable to control their worrying.
- Phobias: Phobia refers to the feeling of excessive fear for any particular thing or object or action. Phobia clearly interferes with the normal functioning of the individual and causes the sudden flow of adrenaline through his or her body. People suffering from any kind of phobia tend to avoid the cause or reason for their fear. Students mostly suffer from social phobias when it comes to exams and their performance.
- Panic disorder: Panic Disorders are characterized by quick and intense fear. People suffering from this kind of anxiety disorder are prone to experience panic attacks - the situation that involves periods of intense fear and discomfort along with rapid heartbeat, nausea, shortness of breath and dizziness. Panic Disorder causes its sufferers to develop the anxiety of having panic attacks which further increases the problem.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder: People suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder usually feel compelled to act in a certain way which doesn't appear normal to others. The kind of obsessions people feel due to this ailment include checking if a door is locked repeatedly or washing hands again and again, and so on.
Students usually suffer from generic anxiety disorders before and during the exam. An apt amount of anxiety leads to great results as it makes the person serious about his or her goals and focus on the same.
Anxiety is something that everyone suffers from at one or the other point in their life. The levels of suffering can be different from person to person. The major symptoms of anxiety are listed below:
- Shortness of breath
- Dizziness and unsteadiness
- Trembling or shaking
- Heart palpitations
- Hot flushes or chills
- Fear of going out of control
- Nausea and abdominal distress
Homoeopathy provides amazing treatment in the form of drugs for anxiety and phobia. There are multiple drugs in Homoeopathy for treating anxiety, some of which are listed below. Students can go for any of them and get rid of the exam fear so that they can perform well in their exams:
- Aconitum Napellus
- Arsenicum Album
- Argentum Nitricum
- Ignatia Amara
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.