Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Shreya LikhiteYour feedback matters!
My aunt and I went to party yesterday 2 she is in hangover ,what type of medicines should be consumed.Please tell.
I am 74. Having g muscle pain in both legs thighs, knees ; calfs& left ankle. What to apply to reduce pain ?
My period is stop for last month and I have 7 month new born baby. I thought that I am pregnancy once again but by check through kit last week I found negative what was reason for this.
I have been diagonised with slip disc at l5 s1 and been advised root block therapy, can anyone advise if ts effective?
What is correct drinking water. I mean which type of water is good for health and how we can ensure that this is correct for drinking. Is aqua-guard or RO water is correct or not. Pls give me full detail as I am planning to install ro at my home.
Many are requiring to meet their Biological needs especially the men > 50 years who are active in their needs and many separated / widower who are not socially allowed but in need of the same. How this can be met?
On the first night don't agree for intercourse, only go for foreplay because you both will be tired mentally, mostly it is a total failure. The first expression is the last expression
Go for intercourse after 2 - 3 days, tell your spouse to slowly enter in vagina, because sometimes it painful for someone but not for all, first-time intercourse does not bring blood always because hymen can be rapture in childhood,
The first-time male can ejaculate outside the vagina due to over excitement, so first, know each other bodies and know how it reacts, it takes about one month to know each other body and become perfect. Golden rule. Don't hurry in sex do it slowly then you will enjoy it.
If you always fret and worry about your limp hair that always seem dull and rough, then you should take immediate steps to rectify the problem. If the cause is not addressed, it will eventually lead to hair fall. Limp hair can be caused by a number of factors such as increased stress levels, pollution and nutritional deficiency. Usually it is important to diagnose the cause before focusing on the treatment. Given below are some treatments that can be very effective in enlivening your hair:
- Use a beer rinse: Beer is a fermented product that is rich in vitamin B which provides nourishment to your hair follicles. It also helps in keeping your scalp clean while adding shine to your hair. Use beer as the final rinse after washing your hair to add volume to your hair.
- Yoghurt: Excessive shampooing of the hair is likely to lead to a build-up of chemicals, which will prevent the hair follicles from being properly nourished. Yoghurt helps in getting rid of these harmful chemicals from your hair, thus moisturizing the scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known for its healing properties for the hair. It moisturizes and softens the hair strands, also increasing the capacity to retain moisture. The fats present in coconut oil help in revitalizing damaged hair.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a conditioner after you finish washing your hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff and closes the hair cuticle to prevent moisture loss. It also helps in preventing accumulation of chemicals and residues in your hair and on your scalp.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, protein and vitamins that provide nourishment to the hair. It strengthens the hair, thus preventing breakage and split ends. It adds shine and volume to your hair, getting rid of dull hair in the process.
- Eggs: Eggs are an age old remedy that is used to treat dull and limp hair. Break an egg and whisk the contents for some time, apply it on your hair and leave it to dry. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes and repeat the same twice every week. Eggs contain proteins that strengthen and add volume to the hair.