Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Shivraj JadhavYour feedback matters!
Slip disc L5 S1 & surgical from last 6 months I have consulted many doctors but all just give heavy painkillers and 4-5 exercise. I am suffering from lower back pain hips pain legs pain please suggest some.
Doctor during my office hours I always get back pain on and off and can't work too long on the computer please help.
My father he is 40 years old he is struglling with body pains .and heavy pain in wrist shoulders and hands .his weight is 68. Give any suggestion.
I am 55 years old many years i am suffering left hand shoulder pain, recently same as right hand also and 2 foots are maxgyan and joint pains no back ace no back pain i am taken medicines pregabalin 650 nexitofort.Please suggest further
I am a regularly irregular badminton player. During the recent about of the game, I developed a pain in my right knee. The pain isn't there when I am walking of sitting or even running. However, when I squat or sit for long hours and stretch the pain comes in. The pain is sharp and lasting for couple of seconds.
I am 40 years old male. I have 4 mm kidney stone (from one year. I have visited urologist as I have too much pain back side when I do physical exercises. I have shown ultra sound reports with me what I had with me to doctor and explained the same. He suggested some tests (CT scan kidneys ureter bladder plain, vitamin b12, urine routine test, uroflowmetry). Today I have visited with all tests reports. He is saying that all reports are normal. He is referring to orthopedic doctor and told me that it could me muscular pain and stone is very small and negligible and he didn't suggest any diet or medication. Now if I visit how many tests that orthopedic doctor suggest I am scarred. Please suggest or advice what should I do ?(All tests costed me 7000/- rupees)
Hi Doctor, Please help me for some sickness which I get at every one week or two. I am getting high pain generally at back neck. And head also from back. These happens generally when I am tired. Or after sex. Even after sex I used to get pimples in my chest and more in back. Please give some remedy. Regards, Mohindra Amarnath.
I am 32 years. Last 2 months back I got a viral fever with joint pain, my fever had gone after 2 days, but still I m suffering from joint pains. I m using some pain killer tablets. But there is no good result please suggest me some will tell its chikungunya is it true. And pain wont go till 2 -3 yrs. Please guide me.
I am suffering from ankle pain from 2weeks and I used warm water pain killer etc. but no relief. What should i do?
I suffer from GErD from past 4 years as well as cervical spondylosis. From past 2 days I feel shortness of breath, like suffocation and looks like there is no air surrounded and will stop breathing in sometime.
Hii I have discomfort in my buttcok or hip not pain during sitting while during standing and walking there is no pain or discomfort pls help me out how to treat this.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.