Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shital KhodkeYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I had inguinal hernia surgery 3 months ago. Recently I am having Lower back pain. I am not carrying any heavy weight but the pain is still there since 3 days. What do I need to do? Is there any exercise or do I need to take medication? Please reply. Thank you.
Hi, I have been suffering with sever pain at foot and Hand Fingers and Knee Joints. My most of the symptoms are like Acute Inflammation. Please let me know can get medication for this issue. I have contacted many doctors and they are saying there is no treatment or medicines for this, Only solution that was suggested by Rheumatologist is that I need to take pain killer when ever I get pain. I have been taking these pain killers since 12 Years as I have been suffering with this since then. Please suggest me the best solution. Thanks,
Recently I went to waterpark with my friends. We spent almost 6 hours over there. When we were came back to home then I realised my whole body was dark and tan. But my other friends are not suffer with this problem. So what should I do to recover my body. Can you please suggest me.
Hello doc. Ia m suffering from hairfall please help me in this aspect. Please Please. Doctor. I am suffering very much because of this problem. I wish you will help me in this aspect.
I have migraine since 4months I had consultant a lot of doctors but they unable to cure that. Will you prescribe any medicine to me.
I have a problem of cold & cough since childhood. I am fed up of it. I have allergy of dust, strong perfumes etc. Please give me a solution for cold. I am 32 years old. I am facing this since I was 10 years old.
Sir, my sugar level is 150 before breakfast and 195 after breakfast Currently I am taking gluconorm-G 2 forte (1 tablet a day) My age is 51.
I am 57 yrs old suffering from acute pain in my 6th and 7th teeth for the last four days. Advice medicine for relief.
I have leaukoplakia and there are white lesions under my tongue, they go and come back, now they have become ulcer like and eating has become irritating in that particular area. I want that lesions go away.
I have red eyes for over three days and continuously tears fall so what should I have to do right now?
I am not in mood of eating anything full of day. My shoulder and elbow bones are visible from outside means I don't have good muscles amd proper body shape but I have proper weight according to my height, please suggest a proper nutrition or medicine for better body shape and muscles.
I have always something irritating type feeling in neck sometime shoulder pain, not pain that's a sweet pain which can be beard. And also ear, back side of head and front too. I always feel tiried and vabring voice.
Hi sir from last couple of years I am facing pain on my stomach when I stand for a Long yes while I walk a lot.
Diarrhea occurs when the body is expelling germs out of it. An episode of diarrhea can last anywhere from a couple of days to a week. Dehydration, cramps, vomiting, nausea and fever often accompany diarrhea. Usually, children tend to get diarrhoea more than adults.
Diarrhea treatment according to causes behind it
- Treating diarrhea due to infection: Some common causes of diarrhea include infection from rotavirus, salmonella (a type of bacteria) and rarely giardia (a type of parasite). In children, virus is a common cause of diarrhea. Besides watery or loose stools, viral gastroenteritis infection symptoms include fever, headache, stomach ache and vomiting. Gastroenteritis diarrhoea can last for 5-14 days. During this time, fluid loss must be prevented. In younger children, oral rehydration solution (ORS) or breast milk is enough. Just feeding them water won’t replenish the potassium, sodium and other nutrients they lose. Older children, to prevent fluid loss, can be given ORS and popsicles to counter dehydration and vomiting.
- Treating diarrhea due to medications: Antibiotics or laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the diarrhea is mild, make sure your child is hydrated. If the antibiotics are causing diarrhoea, you need to continue medication, but do consult your doctor immediately.
- Treating diarrhea due to food poisoning: When it comes to food poisoning induced diarrhea, the same method as countering infection-induced diarrhea should be followed. Keep your child hydrated and call your doctor.
Diarrhea and children - recognising dehydration
The most serious complication of diarrhea is dehydration, especially if the diarrhea is severe. Severe dehydration is critical as it can cause brain damage, seizure, even death. Your child may need immediate medical attention, if you notice the following symptoms:
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Sticky, dark mouth
- Dark yellow urine
- No or few tears when crying
- Dry, cool skin
- Loss of energy
When should you visit a doctor
Diarrhea resolves within a few days, but it can have serious complications. Call your doctor if you notice signs such as:
1. Looks very sick
2. Diarrhea has persisted for more than 3 days
3. Your child is less than 6 months old
4. Your child is vomiting bloody yellow or green fluid
5. Seems dehydrated
6. The fever reads above 105 degree Fahrenheit
7. Bloody stools
9. Stomach pain persists for more than 2 hours
10. Infrequent urination