Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shital KhodkeYour feedback matters!
Helo sir, sir I got headache every day if I work more than two hour, sir I forget many work due to this, how can I get my health back.
I have a corn under my both feet the corn under my left feet is around 7 years old and the corn under my right feet is 4 years old so what should I do regarding this.
I am 26 years old female & i am suffering with lot of hair problem from past 7 years. Currently my hair is very thin & short, in the front part of forehead its looking bald as I lost hairs. Trichology doctor suggested me with hair grow tablets & some vitamin but their is no use. I am using dove shampoo & loreal hair conditioner. I am yet to get married in this year. Please suggest me a good remedy.
I don't prefer having sex while I'm menstruating but I do it to make my boyfriend happy because he likes having sex with me even if I'm menstruating. And my boyfriend also loves going down on me (licking and sucking my pussy) even if I'm in menstruation. He doesn't mind if my period blood goes into his mouth. He doesn't mind the smell. He likes the taste of my period. Doing this turns him on. I don't mind it and it doesn't gross me out but is it weird of him to do this and like it? Is it unhygienic of him? Will it cause him any problem? Please tell me.
Sex problem My penis is so small and it's front part is painful if touch it. What should i do for this?
What are the conditions in which diarrhea can take place, like what are the general symptoms of diarrhea? And is it a water-borne disease?
Suffering from fever and headache, since 2 days Suggest some medicines or test .Also having pain in my left side of stomach sometimes.
I have lot of acne in my face and I want to get rid of it. Its spreads all over my forehead too. Can you please suggest a cure for my problem?
I am 24 years I have 75% grey hair I want to get my hair black again and how to get thick hair and regain fallen hair.
I am 23 years male please tell me that is amla juice and aloevera juice has benefits in sexual health and tell me that I can take both in same tym Please tell me the dosage and right way to take it.
Daily I have to talk and listen to my clients at my office. I use my voice a lot. But at the end of the day I feel pain in my throat. I hydrate throughout the day. Pls tell me what to do to improve my voice box and not to pain. I don't want to take medicine. Visited Dr. many times but didn't see much improvement. Thanks.
I have a habit of doing yoga in the morning and after that I'm going to gym regularly is it good to do both or it effects on my health kindly help me to clear my doubt Thanking you.
I am getting cough due to acid reflex pl suggest medicine. I am 58 male Engineer by profession self employed.
I am 25 years old, since last 6 months from I become skinny? My health conditions food habits all are better, daily sleeping 6-8 hours. But I don't know what happens to me?
I am 56 year old male. I am diabetic NID since last 15 years. Can exercise like swimming benefit me in control of the diabetes?
I am 25 years old female, recently married. From 3 months my period is coming within 12-15 days. Feeling tired. Is there anything serious about this?
The fact is that depression can develop in anyone, and at any age. The types of depression include:
- persistent depressive disorder (symptoms last for two years)
- psychotic depression
- major depression
- bipolar disorder
- postpartum depression (occurs in women after having a baby)
- seasonal affective disorder (occurs during the winter months)
- depression coupled with anxiety disorders
Causes and Risk Factors
Chemical imbalances in the brain cause depression These can occur on their own as a result of genetics and hormonal issues. Depression can also coexist with other illnesses. No matter the exact cause of depression, it can result in numerous physical and emotional symptoms. Some of the most common symptoms of depression include:
Ayurvedic ear oil
Using ear oil strengthens the immune system and keeps your lymphs and sinuses moist and nourished. This helps prevent colds, infections and allergies. And just as powerful as the nourishing oil are the immune building, anti inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits of garlic.
Ayurvedic ear oil recipe
- 1/3 cup organic virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- Throw the oil and chopped garlic into a pot and bring it to a simmer.
- Let the oil bubble and pop to release all the liquid. Press the garlic with a fork to help it release. It’s done when the oil doesn’t pop anymore, it should take about 5 minutes.
- Once your garlic oil is done cooking, let it cool, and then strain to separate it from the garlic.
- Lastly, pour the strained liquid into an eyedropper bottle or old tincture glass.
- Before using ear oil, always run the bottle under hot water to warm the oil. This makes the experience quite soothing.
- Drop in enough oil to fill one ear and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Now tilt the head and allow the oil to drain out, and do the other side for another 5 minutes.
- It’s a good idea to start doing this once every few weeks to keep your ears clear and your immune system strong. If you’re already sick, fill your ears once every hour, until your symptoms go away, you will feel better so quickly.