Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I hv a lot of acne marks all over my face and my neck please suggest me some home remedies that can give me a good result.
I am 26 year old now and I had problem with my face in 2007 that my face have too much acne pimple and after that I take regular treatment till 2012 but no one cure and control it fully. I take homeopathy medicine skin treatment like new skin but no one so effective till yet it remain so many marks on face and pimples are come and out again and again and I think I take everything which a doctor consult like adephlane gel clindamycin and other type of gel but no result at particular time they look like no effective. What do u want to suggest?
One of my nails has developed white patch inside it, is it the matter of concern? I am not facing any other problems. Please guide.
Im 22 year old lean guy and my face have lot of dark spots and patches with a irregular skin form I get pimples sometimes and now when I recently shifted to bangalore my skin has turned more dark, I used to have a medium fare skin while I was young and it is getting darker. I had tried some naturals precaution while I was at home but I did not get much changes in my face. Can I get the solution for my problem or I had to consult a doctor? I want to clear my skin problem as soon as possible.
I am suffering from skin problem and this problem increasing day by day but not relief. Tell me solution of this problem.
I have pimples on my face and back on my shoulders. I have taken lots of medicines but still pimples appears on my face. Please provide me the prescription to cure my pimples ?
Sir can we know why humans hair white in all ages what are the problem of man what actually is this please tell.
How to control oil on face and small holes on face due to oil up on face and how to look young and glamorous and white and shine up on face.
I am 28 years old ,i have an allergy for chronic urticaria started past 6 months onwards. So pls best way to cure properly with out side effects .pls advice for home remedies and do and do not's .
For frequent hair loss what should I do. I feel when I am taking a warm water bath it is increasing. Tried Ayurvedic treatments but its of no use.
My skin is too moody. Some times it stays fresh n active the whole day keeping me so fresh without any problems but sometimes my skin becomes dark n too much oily. What should I do for this. please advice.
Hello doctors actually I have some skin infection some doctor gave suggestion to take cp Candiforce 200 mg two weeks, I have bought, this tablet want to use weekly once or daily one. Can I take daily once or weekly once tell me please.
I have a hairfall problem. I use hair and shoulder shampoo but can not get rid of this hair fall problem. Help.
I am 32 years old, Iam suffering with hair fall and greying of hair, I am using parachute ayurvedic oil and dove shampoo. Please suggest which shampoo and oil to be used and how to avoid greying of hair.
I'm facing hair root follicle infection in lower leg which repeats after 3 months of treatment in same place after it has been cured, please suggest reason.
Acne or acne vulgaris is a medical condition characterized by the appearance of an ugly and vulgar scourge on the face. Acne can cause scars, which are lifelong and can affect the self esteem and self-image of a person. Acne is more common in adolescents, but grown-up men too can suffer from acne. Acne in case of men is less severe, but still they are enough to spoil one's facial appearance.
Acne is caused because of several reasons, such as:
1. Overactive sebaceous glands: The trapped oil in the pores of the skin or follicles may result in blockage or blemishes. The sebaceous glands are responsible for creating oil, which helps in lubrication of the skin surface. Over secretion or overproduction of sebum from these glands may cause acne in men. Excess of oil stays in the pores, which blocks the sebaceous duct creating a follicle blockage. This causes acne.
2. Shedding of skin cells: The epidermis or topmost layer of the skin sheds dead skin cells and is replaced by new cells. When this process is hampered, extra skin cells are produced and the presence of lamellar granules in the skin gets lessened. This makes the skin prone to acne. More dead skin cells are produced, which are not shed properly and the cells remain stuck inside the follicles, which lead to acne.
3. Bacteria proliferation: A type of bacteria known as propionibacterium acne is found on the surface of the skin. When the propionibacterium acne grows out of control, acne are caused. Due to blockage caused by dead cells and excess oil, an anaerobic environment gets created and oxygen cannot pass through the pores.
- Treatment of acne is done by keeping the pores open. This is done by using various skin cleansers for exfoliation of the skin and removing dead skin cells.
- Some medicines which are available over-the-counter stores can be used to treat acne. The peroxide and glycolic acid present in the medicines prevent the formation of blockages.
- Chemical Peels work by removing dead skin cells and encouraging new ones to grow, leading to a fresher, more glowing you. A chemical formula is applied to the skin that removes the top layer of skin and reveals the softer, smoother skin beneath.
- The procedure is used all over the world to treat skin problems such as wrinkles and lines, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and sun damage - the results can be life-transforming.
- Several gels, lotions, pads and creams may help in exfoliation and cleansing of the skin. These products contain benzoyl peroxide, which helps in destroying bacteria responsible for triggering infection. They also contain Salicylic acid, which helps in unclogging of blockages.
- Several antibiotics can be consumed or rubbed on the surface of the skin for controlling bacterial growth. Certain vitamin A derivatives called retinoids also help in unclogging of the follicles. Some anti-inflammatory medicines can also treat acne.
Acne is a condition which is not just confined to teens and may occur in grown ups and adult males. Acne is irritating and must be eliminated using the various methods advised by your physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.