Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shilpa DucheYour feedback matters!
I go to gym almost regularly but sometimes I could not make it consistent but I want to lose weight and like to gain perfect shape . I want to make muscles. So is jogging will be okay along with workout . Will I lose weight and gain muscle. Tell me doctor. Thank you.
Fibromyalgia is a condition characterised by extreme muscle pain that is followed by weakness, fatigue and issue with the state of mind. It is believed that fibromyalgia causes painful sensations by affecting the way your mind forms pain signals.
Indications now and then start after a physical injury, surgery, disease or critical mental anxiety. In different cases, side effects progressively show after some time with no single occasion that triggers it.
Here are some coping methods you can use to help yourself live well with fibromyalgia:
Minimize stress and tension in your life. Stress may play an essential part in activating fibromyalgia side effects and its symptoms. Many individuals with fibromyalgia tend to feel on the edge, anxious, and inactive around the time when the side effects fibromyalgia flare up.
Exclude yourself from unpleasant circumstances. People tend to amplify issues, making them appear to be far more prominent than they are. When you think of something to be a last chance situation, despite the fact that in reality, it is not, your body responds as though you are at risk. Work at treating your feelings as problems come by.
Make worksite adjustments. To continue working full-time, you should stay rationally and physically ready to handle your employment obligations. To keep away from stress and tension, you may need to give additional time during the day to complete your personal needs and sort out your problems. Converse with your manager and work out a timetable that allows you to manage your time.
Coordination. Coordination is important with an unending condition like fibromyalgia. Transparent conversations diminish the problems amongst you and your companion, family, friends and colleagues.
Figure out how to say no. Failing to say no to excessively numerous requests will make you overburdened. That will add to your anxiety level. To help yourself say ‘no’ to a convincing companion, consider the circumstance before you reply and also think about the time you will be saving.
Keep a diary. Writing in a diary consistently can turn into a great channel for analyzing yourself and your situation. A few people can also figure out when their fibromyalgia symptoms started. That can help them see how and when the symptoms began.
Take a hot shower. Take a hot shower, a hot tub bath, or a steam bath. To begin with, it will help you to unwind the muscles that are tense. It will also decrease the pain and make your muscles more flexible and effortless to move.
- Exercise frequently. As per physiotherapists, exercising routinely is vital to get rid of fibromyalgia. In light of the pain, delicate muscles, continuous weakness, and stiffness felt by individuals with fibromyalgia, many have turned out to be physically unfit. Hence, all of the above-mentioned treatments are very important in order to stay fit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Yes I do experience burning sensation during urinating as well blood in urine. Wht am I suffering from?
Lybrate | Dr. Asma Tabassum speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
How to control hairfall? I am having this problem since last two years so can you suggest me some natural therapy to reduce my hair fall.
Sir i am regularly getting pain in tongue mouth due to ulcer I will eat more chilly hot foods give an remedy to it sir please.
I am 55 years old male person .I am suffering Diabetic and B.P since 6-7 years. And under alopathic treatment such as Joryl-M-3 for diabetic and telma H-80 for B.P.For more than 2-3 months I am suffering from sleeplessness at night. I am going through depression. Kindly help me with more valuable advise to cure myself from Sleeping disorder and Memory Loss.
I m loosing hair quickly and all shampoos dnt work and mi hairs are too rough may I knoe which shampoo to use to soften mi hairs.
I get plenty of sleep. Sometimes I even over sleep. However my eating habits are not regular and not good. I eat junk food and skip meals. Also I forget to drink water. Due to sitting for long duration I have been getting back pain since the last month. It comes and goes. Also every morning I wake up after taking ample sleep, but still I feel tired. Today morning I felt pain in my hands, legs also back pain. Resting and sleeping for long hours by taking a day off, have not helped me. Please suggest what to do.
Hi I am 30 years female facing back pain problem. I have 2 years baby by c section delivery. Is my problem due to that? How to treat this?
I have stomach problem last 2.3 years I used (omperzol) for relief. But not get proper relief it continues when I eat some spicy food. I also have gastric problem. please sugest me some medicine.
I have black spot as well as pimples in my back I used scar removal cream for 4 months but don't changes. So what should I do?
I want to ask that is breast pressing very tightly and harshly for long time can cause any severe damage to breast? Or not;! Please tell! What r the risk it can cause! As during foreplay my bf presses my breast very tightly and harshly with both hands for long time. I am worry becoz I had listen that breast pressing can cause cancer and it can also damage my mammary glands and breast muscles please tell;! I had also listen that this tight and harshly pressing can damage veins and nerves also please tell! And please also tell some reason for your answer! So that I can be live without any fear! Please help I'm afraid! Please tell in details! Hope you will help! thanks!
A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- Quitting smoking: Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
- Limiting your drinks: Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!