Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Sir I am Vijay. My problem is my all face pimples therefore wherever I do not go all pimples clean and hell on face all destroy therefore what I do?
I had unsafe sex with my girl frnd just after the day she finished her periods. Her periods got finished on wed that is 7 April had sex on Friday 9 April without using a condom nd I disposed inside her. As v did I gave her an I pill within half an hour. So I wanna ask there r no periods till now it's been 2 weeks after an I pill nd what's the chances will she get pregnant or not. Or should I wait till her next period date comes. I am scared. please help me out her periods usually comes in 1 weed or the month should I wait for the 1 week of May or I should concern a doctor. please help me.
Hello doctor can you suggest me mass gainer product. I want ti gain mass because I am little bit skinny so I need a perfect mass gainer.
Hai sir/madam. I'm Arjun. I do kitchen hand job in Melbourne as a parttime. So I need to clean al dishes return from job. Since 2 weeks in suffering from severe back pain I'm not able to sit. But I'm able to stand. I have used so many pain killers and had done several sessions of physiotherapy. Moreover I terminated my work since 4 days. How can I overcome this problem pls suggest me any cure.
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can be potentially fatal if it is not treated on time. This disease may cause fever, cough, cold and congestion and is known to clear within two to three weeks with bed rest and proper remedies at home. Yet, it is best to have it checked by a doctor, especially if it happens to affect a child. The causes of symptoms of this condition are as follows:
Symptoms: The most common symptom of pneumonia is a painful cough with which you will end up throwing out lots of mucus. This mucus or sputum usually comes from the lungs. The patient may also have fever and may experience shortness of breath and shallow breathing on several occasions. Further, chills that cause chattering teeth and shivering, can also afflict the patient, especially during the night. Chest pain is also a common symptom of this condition due to the excessive and persistent coughing, laboured breathing and congestion. Due to this, the patient may also experience accelerated heartbeat and a pounding heart. Nausea, weakness, fatigue and loose motions are some of the other symptoms of this condition.
- Germs: Germs finding their way into the lungs is a sure shot way of contracting pneumonia. These bacteria are most likely to strike when you have just recovered from a flu, cold or fever following which your immunity is pretty low.
- Chronic Ailments: Patients who are suffering from chronic ailments like asthma, heart disease, diabetes and even cancer, are at risk of getting pneumonia, in which case immediate treatment will be required so that it does not become a fatality.
- Bacteria: While the specific bacteria cannot be diagnosed with the help of tests, the most common bacteria that cause this condition are known as Streptococcus Pneumoniae. Other bacteria that can cause this disease include the Mycoplasma Pneumoniae which can cause a more mild form of pneumonia known as walking pneumonia.
- Virus: The viruses that cause influenza like virus A and B can also cause this disease along with the respiratory syncytial virus or RSV. These affect the nose, lungs and throat.
- Immunity: When your immune system is impaired or when you have just recovered from a bout of moderate to serious ailments, this virus or bacteria is most rampant and can afflict you. In case the patient is suffering from AIDS or other fungal infections, the risk of contracting pneumonia is heightened.
This is a contagious disease that may be caused when you breathe the same infected air as another patient with the same disease. It can also follow viral diseases like chickenpox and measles.
My daughter is 20 years of age. Never had any problems with her periods before. Suddenly for last two months not getting her periods. Rest all are ok. I mean otherwise she s perfectly ok.
In my lower teeth I am feeling some pain sometimes and since last 15 days I am using sensodine toothpaste and feeling relief in pain. So shall I consult the dentist or its fine if i will brush with sensodine?
I am having skin problem when I move into sunlight or after bath my neck goes red and itching happens. Can you please suggest me some medical for the problem.
Hello, I have a cousin who yesterday in pain consumed 10 or 11 advanced crocin tablets. Sir she looked a little pale for few hours but now she looks normal. Should I inform the family about it. What are ill effects of overdose of crocin advance. Please help.
Hi doc, I have irregular periods since 2 months. Dec 30 was my due date I still did not get period. I am not pregnant either as it came negative with hpt Hence please help me as what is the status now.
How can I growth my height please tell me I am 14 years old & my height according to std 3 class boys. I am studing in 9th class please tell how to growth my height?
Suggest something for good hair, as at present time I have cut my hair so tell some good remedies for good scalp.
I am 18 years old female. My hair os falling since 1 year I was tried so many natural ways but no good result what should I do?
1. Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin.
2. Leave it on overnight.
3. The next morning, wash it off with cold water.
4. Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.