Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shefali ShivasharanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nightfall from last 7 year I need some effective medicine. I am feeling weak and not gaining weight after taking good diet.
Hi sir. I do not feel hungry anytime and also when I try to eat I eat very less. I always feel tired, exhausted all that time. I do not feel so much fresh. Please help what type of problem is this and how can I cure this.
I am sitting opposite to computer everyday, for 8 hrs, does that decrease testosterone or sperm Production.
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after attaining menopause. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to check with the doctor.
It is very important to diagnose abnormal uterine bleeding. There are several examinations and tests that have to be carried out, depending on age. For irregular spotting, a pregnancy test can be undertaken in case you think you could be pregnant. If your uterine bleeding is very heavy, a test has to be performed to check blood count. This is done to observe whether you have anemia. An ultrasound test of the pelvic region will also be advised by your doctor to know the cause of the bleeding. Several hormonal tests and thyroid function tests are required as well.
Other diagnostic tests include:
- Sonohysterography: When fluid is placed within the uterus and ultrasound images of the uterus are taken. An image of the pelvic organs is obtained.
- Hysteroscopy: It can be carried out when a device is inserted via the vagina and enables the doctor to examine the uterus internally.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: This is also used to get images of the organs.
- Endometrial biopsy: It involves insertion of a catheter to take out a tissue which is microscopically observed.
There are different types of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding depending upon factors such as the cause of bleeding and the age of the patient.
- Medications: Several medicines are used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding. Sometimes hormonal medicines are used. Birth control pills are also used to improve the regularity of periods. Hormonal infections, vaginal creams and an IUD device releasing hormone can be used. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to control bleeding. Several antibiotics may also be prescribed.
- Surgery: In some cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of growth such as polyps and fibroids, which results in bleeding. While some fibroids can be removed via hysteroscopy, others require different techniques for treatment.
- Endometrial ablation: It can be undertaken to control bleeding. This mode of treatment aims at reducing the bleeding permanently. In case all treatment methods fail, hysterectomy has to be carried out. This is a serious surgery and after it is performed, a woman does not have periods anymore and will not be able to conceive a child.
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a serious health condition, which may lead to severe complications. Immediate diagnosis and appropriate treatment methods should be undertaken in case of any abnormal uterine bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 30 yrs old male I have dust & smoke allergy so that I am spitting and suffering from this problem always when I received any bad smell. So can you give any suggestion please.
Hi I am in stage of pre-diabetic. My hba1c is 6.0. What Vegetable curry's I can eat. Please suggest. I can eat Dal And Sambhar Also.
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases.
Who wouldn't desire to prolong those precious moments in bed and bring their significant other to absolute satiation? However, many unwanted, sometimes awkward, situations arise which compromise the climactic pleasures and become the cause of profound afflictions to various men.
Premature ejaculation is triggered off by various biological and physiological causes. Some causes may be enlisted as hormonal imbalances, nervous disorders, erectile dysfunctions, infections in the urethra or the prostate, while others may be these may be owing hereditary while others may be instigated by socio psychological factors like coyness, performance anxiety or overexcitement.
Often the lack of sexual compatibility between the partners may also lead to premature ejaculation. While premature ejaculation is an often scoffed at phenomenon and may lead to unpleasantness between the partners, one need not be dejected by it. Premature ejaculation does not accrue any serious health implication, neither does it reflect negatively on your 'manhood'.
True, it limits the duration of the sexual intercourse and thus adversely affects one's sexual prowess, but premature ejaculation should not be a cause of any embarrassment and distress. It is a physical condition which can easily be dealt with using natural or clinical cures. However, given that natural methods have nil or minimal side-effects, many prefer ayurvedic prescriptions.
- Asparagus and milk powder: Mixing asparagus powder in a glass of boiling milk is an effective cure to premature ejaculation. Blending almonds, ginger, cardamom and saffron with milk.
- Almonds and Ginger with Milk: Ayurveda prescribes mixing crushed almonds with powdered ginger, cardamom and saffron in milk and consuming it regularly to abate the frequency of premature ejaculation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vital cholesterols which accelerates the vital sex hormones which increase your longevity in bed.
- Including cereals and blueberries in breakfast: Blueberries and cereal grains improve blood circulation around the genitalia and helps in holding an erection for a longer span of time. It is also a testified antidote to premature ejaculation.
Besides these natural therapies, the markets are flooded with ayurvedic medicines which promise to cure premature ejaculation and sustain the libido. Premature ejaculation often also results in depression. These ayurvedic remedies go a long way in mitigating such ailments and enhance your performance in bed.