Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sheetal K.GhodkeYour feedback matters!
Hello, I was put on vaginal susten thrice a day till 9 weeks of pregnancy due to history of 1 miscarriage (had PCOS). By 7 months I got a false pain. But no contraction was there. Doctor didn't want to take risk. So I was asked to take lung development steroid. Also Susten 200 again 10 days. By 39 weeks I delivered a baby girl weighing 3.13 kg on 14 Feb 2014. But she has lot of hairs on back forehead etc. Now even cheeks are mildly hairy. Small hairs. Near the ears etc. pediatrician says its genetic. But nobody in our family has this. I am vry much worried.
Last night I saw wet dream n also felt the organism n the movement of PC muscles but sperm didn't come out not even a single drop what should be the reason of it. I felt my PC muscles are so strong my erection is also extremely strong it used get ercit after the 2 hours of sex.
I am 34 years old, my skin is oily, I have taken medicines prescribed by dermatologist but no effect, I have pimples on my cheeks and black spots, black head converted into pimples and left mark on the face and forhead, I feel very depress when I see my face in the mirror, so kindly suggest what step to be taken for removing for ever the pimples and black spot.
My nature is very angry every time I am in angry and sometimes I got suddenly angrily I can't control my anger what should I do? I never take medicine for that problem.
I have pcod. M taking metmorfin 500 mg 2 times a day and krimson 35. The day before yesterday my 21 day pill pack ended and yesterday my partner rubbed his unprotected penis on my butt. Is their any possibility if he didn't ejaculate to get pregnant? Is it possible if there was sperm in precum (though he went for toilet many times before the act) to flow inside vagina and m on pill and still can get pregnant? I was taking krimson 35 from november and I generally got my menses on the third day after stopping the pill for the month of nov. But today is the fourth day and I still haven't got any menses. I had cetrizine along with krimson as well as my skin treatment is going on (tab minoz er 65 & patadin) will these medicine reduce the effectiveness of krimson? Do I need to worry at all?
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
My name is rajesh, I am 20 years old my problem is that I'm losing my hair day by day and white hair also came, I asked many persons for solution they didn't gave answer, one said that your father had ball head so you got that head, he said like this. Sir, Is there any way to come out of it please please help my friends are insulting me, please help me sir. I had dandruff also in my head it is not vanishing because of this dandruff I am head bath daily and by doing head bath daily my hair is turning into brown, sir please help me.
A dosage of 200 mcg per day has been found to reduce thyroid antibodies in clinical trials, Selenium cut the antibodies in half within three months....Curious about the science behind it? Read on
Selenium plays a very important role in Thyroid function:
1.Helps to convert the inactive T4 to the biologically active T3
2.Protecting Thyroid cells from oxidative damage .
Selenium deficiency, causes more antibodies to produce resulting in the failure to recognize self from non-self. This is how autoimmunity develops. Thus, selenium deficiency has also been recognized as a risk factor for Hashimoto’s.
Selenium deficiency may also occur in abdominal disease such as celiac disease and other inflammatory bowel disorders due to the malabsorption from damage to the small intestine and Crohn’s disease or surgical removal of the stomach.
Studies have proposed that supplemental selenium could alleviate toxic effect of excessive iodine intake on the thyroid.
Selenium intake protects against Thyroid Autoimmunity by acting as an Antioxidant, and preventing autoimmunity. Furthermore, ultrasounds of the thyroid following selenium supplementation showed reduced lesions in the thyroid gland.
While the RDA of selenium is 200 mcg daily, for TPO antibody reduction,.
Dr.Tanvi recommends taking the pure encapsulations brand of selenium on an empty stomach with vitamin E, which works in synergy with selenium, to ensure proper absorption. (Please note, many Vitamin E brands are made from soy oil, which can be detrimental to thyroid health, so use the one which is derived from sunflower oil ).
While it may be tempting to increase selenium intake by increasing consumption of selenium-rich foods such as Brazil nuts, it is important to realize that over consumption can lead selenium toxicity. Symptoms include GI disturbances, hair loss, changes in hair and nails, peripheral neuropathy, fatigue, irritability, garlic-smelling breath, and a jaundice-like yellow tint to the skin.