Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shashikant BajbalkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 17 years old boy. When I opens my books I feel sleepy. Every time I feels sleepy. I didnt't take attentions on my food. So what should I do now. My exams are also nearer.
Hii doc Akhil here I'm 24 year old guy, my question is I'm recently got married and when I'm having sex I'm not getting time not even 2 minutes. Eg: I can able to have foreplay but when I'm contacting its coming with in some seconds, sometimes before contacting its coming. I am So frustrated. I'm not able to satisfied my wife. Could you please help me out regarding this.
I am 25 years old. At the age of 6 years I have urine passing problem. So operation done to my penis. As I remembered and know it is like sunthi operation. From that time my penis length is not increased. But now girth is ok. Before getting operated to my penis it is very normal in length. Is there any mistake in operation? Is because of that my penis not grow in length. What should I do to enhance my penis length. Please help me. My food habits and my weight etc are very good. I do not smoke and drink.
Is there any natural process to increase size and length of dick. My size is 5which iam not satisfied with it.
Hi doctor, im 18 year old, I am student, I usually use computer and mobile phone, and I am facing a problem of back-neck pain. It relief when I stretch my neck but after sometime the pain will back with tiredness. What should I do now?
My Mother, 60, is suffering from uterine prolapse and incontinence. She cannot be operated because her LVEF is 30%. Please advise some solution to improve incontinence.
Your body is in constant motion and at night, it needs rest to rejuvenate and get itself all prepped for the next day. Getting adequate rest will improve your skin’s health and keep you youthful. The level of testosterone, insulin secretion, cell division and performance in athletics all get managed by a good night’s sound sleep. Besides these, your motor skills and cognition improve as well.
Some people say that six hours of sleep is enough for them to function well. But this is merely a myth. Those who sleep for six hours are not even aware how tired they are in fact. Thus, anything less than eight hours is not good for your body. You need the adequate sleep for your body to get rejuvenated for action the following day. Less sleep and you might end up feeling sluggish the entire day, with absolutely no energy reserves left.
Sleep deprivation can lead to:
1. Fatigue, absence of motivation and increased lethargy
2. Irritation and mood swings
3. Lack of creativity and rational thought to solve problems
4. Inability to deal with stress
5. Loss of immunity which leads to frequent infections and colds
6. Memory and concentration problems
7. Sudden weight gain
8. Insufficient motor skills that lead to accidents
9. Decision making difficulties
10. Risk of diabetes, heart conditions and other medical problems
Then there are two hormones that govern your appetite, ghrelin and leptin. The hormone “ghrelin” controls the appetite and “leptin” signals the brain when you are full. When you sleep lesser than eight hours, the level of “ghrelin” goes up and “leptin” levels come down. This makes you eat more and you don’t even realize when you are full. This way, you just end up gaining a lot of weight.
Fatigue ends up severely affecting your motor and cognitive skills. You feel disoriented and edgy. Here are some things you can do to sleep better:
1. Stick to regular sleep schedules
2. Avoid looking at computer and other electronic video screens for a long time at night; because the glare disrupts your sleep schedules.
3. Keep your room dark and quite for a cosy sleep
What causes cardiovascular disease My relative has this disease What are the main problems and What treatment for this disease?
I am 23 years old guy. After erection my penis length is 9.5 cm to10 cm .Is the penis size is normal according to my age ?
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.