Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad V. KumarYour feedback matters!
My tooth are having cavities and I wanted to cure it. I want all my 32 tooth in a good condition. please help.
I have cough from past 1 week. My one ear has been choked from 2 days. When it opens for some time it pains a lot in that part. It opens and closes automatically. It doesn't even open when I yawn with my full mouth open. What would be the reason for closing of year? What can I do to open my ear? Can you suggest any homemade thing or any specific medicine to open my ear? Or is the reason only cough which is settled in the passage between ear and mouth?
I am 35 years old male. My teeth are very sensitive. I am finding difficult to chew and eat food. I tried several home remedies and changed my tooth paste also but still the same problem remains. Please help me with this problem. Thanks Akhter.
My lower gums have receded leading to lose of strength of my teeth and gums. Is it possible to bring them up once again so that my teeth gets stronger. What would be the cost of flap surgery with bone grafting.
My one teeth is pain I consult doctor he Said some infection in your teeth and doing treatment. Its possible again that problem come my teeth? How can protect my teeth in infection? Which tooth paste poract my teeth in infection?
My teeth are very paining from last two month. I think it is cavity effect. What is your suggestion?
All that a Mom should know about oral health care to maintain her baby’s set of Pearly Whites:
Right time to begin brushing baby’s teeth – as soon as the 1st tooth erupts.
- After feeding use a damp gauze or cloth gently wipe the mouth of any residue left behind.
- Use either an over finger brush or a soft bristled brush for infants to clean the teeth.
- Initially use a wet toothbrush and slowly move to kid’s toothpaste.
Choosing a toothpaste for kids –
- Now a days fluoridated toothpaste for kids in very small quantity i.e rice grain sized is recommended.
- Watermelon / bubblegum/ strawberry flavours can increase the kid’s interest towards brushing.
Brushing technique –
- Teach your kids to brush using a small circular motion. Brush twice daily. Make it a game or sing a song to encourage brushing.
- Toothbrushes are now available with music or lights or cartoon figures to make brushing more fun.
Tips to maintaine good oral hygiene –
- Apart from brushing it is important to cleanse the mouth in between the meals.
- Do not put infants to sleep with milk formula or juice as sugary liquids cling to teeth and cause decay.
- Avoid pacifiers as they change the shape of the mouth and cause improperly placed teeth.
- After giving medicine or eating sweet like chocolates, ice-cream encourage kids to wash mouth with water and clean with a damp cloth for infants.
- Get fluoride treatment done every 6 months from dentist for prevention of caries.
Milk teeth are very important -
- For maintaining the oral health.
- Also to determine the shape of mouth and alignment of permanent teeth.