Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad Sharma
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Anal Fissure
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir please tell me why I am getting pain in my breasts I am still unmarried age 29 please tell me why I am feeling pain in my both sides since a week is it normal or abnormal.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have certain goosebumps kind of things with white patches on my hands and legs! Im a sugar patient and I am taking tablets for sugar and bp from past 25 years ! What could b the reason for those small white patches and goosebumps together?
I am 26 year old unmarried female. From last two days my breast is having a lit pain and it started leaking a light white coloured liquid. What is this due to?
Sir I was suggested to use Cosvate GM as a face cream by my mother's friend, to get a fair skin. I used it daily as I was a around 18 of age even I wanted a glowing fair skin. And I didn't take any doctors suggestion I used the same for more than or for 2 years I gradually observed my hair loss know I can't stop that cream bcoz if I stop my skin turns darker more than before. And if I continue I have to face hair loss I'm really confused I don't know what to do can you pls suggest me.
Obesity and the role of homoeopathy in its management
Obesity is a condition associated with having too much fat or adipose tissue in the body. A person having a Body Mass Index of 30 or more is called obese.
If not treated in time, obesity can put you at risk for over 40 chronic medical conditions including, but not limited to High cholesterol, Type 2 diabetes, Heart disease, Gallstones, Hypertension, Sleep apnoea (shallow breathing when you sleep), Osteoarthritis, Respiratory problems, Certain cancers (colon, breast and endometrial).
Primary causes of Obesity
When it comes to causes, there are several that directly or indirectly give rise to this health condition. Some of them are lack of physical activity, unhealthy eating habits and poor diet, family history, lack of sleep, use of certain medications.
Role of Homeopathy in Obesity Treatment
Homeopathy treats obesity with remedies for the different aspects of the condition prescribed on the basis of the causes, symptoms of obesity and patient’s disposition. Before arriving at the right remedies, a homeopath goes through your case history to ascertain whether you’re predisposed to this health condition. Factors like lifestyle and eating habits, along with other health conditions, are also taken into account for coming up with the right treatment plan.
How does it work?
The remedies that are prescribed to treat the condition work by regulating your body’s metabolic processes, and improving your digestive system. More specifically, while lowering your food intake they act on your digestion and absorption powers, so that there’s less fat build-up. At the same time, these remedies also help in reducing the effects that low food consumption may cause namely, fatigue and hyperacidity. Again, in contrast to conventional medicines that operate by inducing a feeling of full stomach or limit the absorption of nutrients, homeopathy remedies work by treating the symptoms responsible for weight gain by working on improving your metabolism.
What are the remedies offered by homeopathy?
For this health condition, homeopathy offers about 189 remedies that are tailor-made to suit your specific condition. A remedy for an obese child would be different from the one that has been prescribed for a menopausal woman. Likewise, there are specific homoeopathic remedies for obesity caused by hypothyroidism. A homeopath is the best person to guide you on the appropriate remedies specific to your case.
Homeopathy, as an alternative branch of medicine, provides you with a safe and holistic solution for removing excess fat from your body, consequently leading weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!