Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad MadakeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and my weight is about 100 kgs my height is 6 ft and I am lack of self confidence what I have to do to weight loss can you suggest me some diet charts or plans which help me?
Drinking enough water a day is stressed on by many doctors as well as elders. Many people have the habit of overlooking the importance of water in our daily life.
Why water is necessary?
The most common reason that most people are aware of is that it is essential for good digestion and smooth running of digestive processes. Lack of water does not give the digestive system enough fluids to digest the relatively dry food that enters our stomach. It prevents indigestion and constipation and leads to a healthy lifestyle.
It is essential to drink water to flush out the toxic byproducts of our digestive system. If not flushed out this could make a person very ill and hence, the necessity to drink enough water a day.
Not drinking enough water leads to accumulation of toxins in the kidneys, this can lead to urinary tract infections as well as kidney stones. Drinking enough water a day is an effective way of boosting one’s immune system and keeping illnesses like the flu, heart attacks and other ailments at bay.
Drinking water is essential to keep the body hydrated and helps boost energy levels. This aids in better concentration, which helps an individual function better. Lack of water leads to dehydration, which leads to exhaustion, sometimes to such an extent that they may faint if they are required to do work which requires a certain degree of physical strain.
Drinking enough water is also an effective method of weight loss. It helps to increase metabolism and therefore, it helps to maintain a steady weight and helps reduce excess body fat.
Water keeps the joints lubricated and helps prevent joint pains and cramps. It also keeps muscles elastic and helps increase agility and co-ordination. It also helps prevent headaches and migraines, which are very often caused due to dehydration, and helps keep a person fit to perform their daily chores.
Water in general helps in better functioning and increased efficiency in daily work. This helps an individual to carry out their duties with ease and without hindrances.
How much water does the human body need in a day?
For men it is roughly 13 cups or 3 liters
For women it is 9 cups or 2.2 liters a day to keep a healthy lifestyle.
However, it is wholly dependent on an individual’s body weight and their physical activities in a day.
How can I care for my hairs and damaged hairs. They are now very weak and rough since 2011 to started and continue still. So please tell me how I prevent to lose.?
I am 22 Year boy have lots of pimple in my face and dark spots how should I can free from acence please help me and also give suggestion for dull skin I just want mtface clear and glowing lots of pimple growing at my face and leave dark spot I usemedicle treatment but it dosent work so pls suggest me a complete treatment.
I am 59 years old having back ache, local doctor has detected de-alignment in l-1 & s-5 in my spinal bone. I am taking calcium, what should I do?
I use to clean teeth with toothbrush excessively, Can it be harmful to teeth means thickness of teeth or any thing?
After marriage I am getting pimples on my right cheek regularly. What could be the solution. It's been a year of my marriage.?
Sir/madam I hv joined gym in January 2016. At that time my weight was 93 kg. After 10 month (approx) my weight is 81 kg. Now I hv a busy schedule and I am not able to continue my gym. I would like to ask there is any other way to decrease my fats without gym. I have heard chewing your food 32 times is also a grt way to decrease our weight. Anyone please help me Thanks in advance.
Anorexia nervosa is a type of eating disorder, which falls under the category of psychological disorders. The patient becomes extremely thin and has an unreal perception of body weight. This unreal perception involves a fear of becoming fat. The primary symptoms are fasting, an aversion for food, obsessive thought about weight loss etc.
Here are the usual treatments for anorexia nervosa according to the progression of the disease.
- Medications: The first thing your doctors will do is prescribe medications to make sure that the patient has come back to a health condition, which is stable. This is because anorexia causes heart problems, depression and osteoporosis among other physical complications. The doctor will be giving separate medications for all of them. Once you start feeling better, the doctor will stop giving you medications. Sometimes medication also has to be given for malnutrition or starvation if the disease has set in far too deep.
- Counselling: The primary type of counselling, which will take place is nutritional counselling. Dietitians can help you with this, as they teach healthy eating patterns and know how to make you follow it therefore, this is a crucial part of the recovery process which should not be neglected.
- Therapy: Firstly, therapy and counselling are different treatment procedures. The main difference between the two is the focus of the treatment. Therapy is done by psychologists who help deal with what causes your hate of eating and try to eliminate these mental issues while counselling is done by counsellors who are there to help sort out your eating disorders.
- Nutritional rehabilitation: This is a more serious form of counselling. The counsellors generally try unconventional methods at this stage to make sure that you are eating properly and will eat properly in the future. This is because by this stage the progression of the disease is more serious and weight has to be gained immediately.
- Starvation treatment: By this stage, nutrition has to be given in the form of fluids and you will be having severe health problems all of which need medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
My father is 81 of age he is diabetic his sugar level is eratic for the past 1 month and he is suffering from constipation. He is taking regular medicine for sugar and he is feeling weakness. He is not able to walk.
I used premarin and meprate to get my periods regular. But past one year I stopped the pills and my periods also stopped. Now got married please suggest some treatments to get pregnant?
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.