Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharad Madake
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad MadakeYour feedback matters!
Most of us experience or suffer from some or the other side effects of air pollution in our lives. However, with the recent surge in the level of air pollution, the air quality has taken a plunge. The smog and particulates in the air cause multiple health problems.
So is there a way we can protect ourselves and our loved ones against this pollution?
Yes! Just by adopting these basic methods one can easily combat the ill effects of air pollution.
Always cover your face with a handkerchief or mask. Tying a handkerchief on your face to cover your nostrils can provide some protection; although it is minimal. Respiratory masks, such as N-95 and P 100 provide advanced protection against air pollution.
Use an air purifier inside the room as they help filter out suspended particulates which can cause breathing trouble, coughing, wheezing, sneezing and even trigger asthma attacks. Although they are slightly expensive, you can still consider them as a long term investment for the protection of your health.
It is advisable to avoid areas with heavy traffic as the pollution level is high in such areas. Try and avoid using two-wheelers and autos, if not possible, two wheeler riders should wear proper mask and glasses, in order to protect their eyes.
Keeping plants in your home is always advisable as they are the natural air purifiers, because they absorb carbon dioxide and also bring down the level of other poisonous gases.
It is also advisable to clean the filters of your AC frequently, so that the air that is being circulated is clean and free of dust particles.
Avoid smoking at this point of time, as at this point of time it is not just a health hazard, but also an environmental hazard.
Consume foods, which are easy to digest and support your lungs in withstanding the effects of air pollution especially those foods which are rich in beta-carotene, vitamin A and C.
- Asthma patients, should keep their inhalers and medication close-by. It is very important to safeguard against asthma attacks triggered by pollutants.
I am 27 years old male. I have low immunity, lacking of white blood cells. I'm also lossing my hair. How to face this problem.
I am 18 years old nd I am suffering from hairfall prblm what can I do to avoid it I have only few rest hair any one can not see that I have few hare because they are hide bt when I put my hand on my hair and unhide them it seems oh there is nothing.
When performing a root canal, the dentist will remove the nerves and pulp within the tooth, clean the inside of the tooth and seal it.
After this procedure your tooth will not sense anything and should be pain free. However, in some cases you may still experience pain after root canal and there are four main causes of this pain:
- Phantom pain: Phantom pain is rare when it comes to root canal. This occurs when the nerve leading up to the tooth still behaves like it were connected to the tooth despite the nerve within the tooth being completely removed. The peripheral nerves will need to be treated to resolve this issue.In most cases, these events cannot be prevented.
- Swelling of ligament around the tooth: One of the signs that you need a root canal is swelling of the gums. Even after the nerves and pulp within the tooth are removed, the ligaments around the infected tooth may still be swollen. This can take some time before the tissue is normal again. In most cases this is the cause for pain after a root canal procedure.
- Damaged tissue: Part of the root canal procedure is to clean the insides of the tooth. Here the dentist must be very careful to not go beyond the tooth. In some cases the file used to clean the tooth may go beyond the root and damage the tissue there. Another possibility is that the sealant used to fill the tooth may go beyond the root, thus aggravating the tissue. This can take some time to heal and may cause pain.
- Excess filling: After the tooth has been cleaned, the dentist fills the tooth with a sealant. If excessive sealant is filled in the tooth, it may become taller than the surrounding teeth, which puts extra pressure on the tooth and results in soreness and pain. The dentist will have to remove the excess sealant in order to resolve this issue.