Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad DeogireYour feedback matters!
I am 51 year old I have knee joint pain, problam in eyes in afternoon and evening I redness in my eyes.
I am getting throat problem since last 4-5 days. And getting pain in throat while swallowing food and water.please help me
There's a different type of pain in my heart. There's no specific place for it. Its just as needles are pitching in my heart. Also that moment I face difficulty in exhaling and inhaling. This problem is since last 3-4 years. There are no more effect on my body. As this pain starts I stop respiration and that time no pain can be felt and so soon I start inhaling and exhaling pain starts. What's the problem can you please tell me. I'm 19 years old.
Sir I am suffering from heavy cough and voice problem from last year. My voice is going harder and harder. Can you suggest me what should I do.
Hello sir, good morning. I have a pimples in my face and also full blackpoints in my face. What I do? How to get my face in natural?
My husband is very slim. His height is 172cm. But he is not into right weight category. He is 50kg. He tried a lot of food items even protein powders, beer. But his weight is not raising. Please suggest diet plan and proper fitness regimen to increase weight.
I am losing my weight so quickly. I have tired so many medicine but my wight continue losing. Please give me right direction.
When am I over active i.e. Working standing for 1-2 hours I get moving / imbalance feeling. On days I am not active (this doesn't happen is it related to low bp. Got it checked by doc. But came normal. Home test shows around 110-99/66. Can it be possible that it is due to inner ear. What symptoms should I notice to understand the reason for this problem.
I am having skin problem rashes, itching, fungus what is the solution. I am using candid b powder, oilmen soap.
When I wake up in the morning, I feel the blood pumping a lot, I have experienced pumping during exercise but after peaceful sleep?
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.