Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sharad DeogireYour feedback matters!
In prev. Month my period started on 19th july. And I done sex today. So I should take any pills or not? Suggest me asap.
Till feb 2016 I was a regular runner, who approx. Runs for 3 km daily. But from last year feb onwards I experienced some sort of discomfort and heaviness on my both knees, but no pain .(i weighed 98 kg and height 185 cm - athletic built body). But by march 16 week 1 itself I experienced slight pain and swelling on knees. Eventually I stopped running and consulted few ortho doctors, they took x ray and prescribed many remedies and medicines, but in vain and I was so frustrated.(on june 2015 my left hamstring got injured while playing football and I hardly recovered from that) by april last I started my dieting along with consuming herbalife and gradually I started to loss weight. Naturally my knees got better, but still when I squat, creaking and popping sound can be heard followed by awful pain. Also till now I cannot run properly. Now in april I weigh jus 81 kg and I am happy but still my knees suffer when I squat. Also recently I found that I am also suffering from false curvature on both legs. Please suggest to improve my condition. Tnk u.
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 hairs a day is normal.
But if hair loss runs in your family, you could lose a lot more hair. With this kind of hair loss, you may end up with bald spots if you are a man. If you are a woman, you may find that the hair on the top of your head is slowly thinning. About half of all people have this type of hair loss by around age 50.
Although hair loss is fairly common, it can be a tough thing to live with, especially when it changes how you look. But there are ways you can treat your hair loss.
What causes hair loss?
Common causes of hair loss include:
- Family history. In most cases, hair loss is inherited, which means it's passed down from one or both of your parents. This is called male-pattern or female-pattern hair loss.
- Stress: It includes physical stress from surgery, illness, or high fever.
- Chemotheraphy: It is powerful medicine that destroys cancer cells.
- Damage to your hair from pulling it back too tightly, wearing tight braids or ponytails, or using curling irons or dyes.
- Age: You grow less hair as you get older. Hair also gets thinner and tends to break more easily as you age.
- Poor diet:It is the one with less protein or iron.
- Diseases:Thyroid [hypothyrodism and hyperthyrodism]
- Ringworm of the scalp, which is common in children.