Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini DubbyeYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old male guy. There is a spot on my face. Which was made by burnt and the skin cells of that place are dead. So I have used many creams such hexilak but no improvement occurs. So please tell me what cream or any treatment will I use for removing that dead cells and for clear skin. And also tell me a cream for looking more fair and clear skin of my face.
What should I do to remove pimples from my face. They r increasing day by day. My face is becoming full of small pimples. Suggest me how to reduce. My skin is oily. What should I do? N which facewash n cream should I use to overcome this problem. Thanx a lot.
I am 21 years old male I got a cut near ass hole while shitting. So its bleeding and paining like any thing. What should I do now to control that pain and bleeding? Replay please this will help me. Thanks.
He has very deep pigmentation on both the cheekbones. Whole face is clear only both cheekbones is filled with blackness spots n pigments. Also tbis area is affected with unwanted hair growth. please suggest.
I have few dark spots on my face and black circles as well. I tried almost all creams no one worked out. One of my friend suggested me to use nomarks for men cream and currently I am using that. Will it be helpful to remove dark spots?
I have dark spots on my chest and shoulders. May be due to some fungal infections. Please suggest a remedy.
Hey Doctor, my age is 52, I want to ask you that in this age how to keep your skin glowing without any side effect?
She has heels pain from 3 weeks can't stay in a place where water is been spilled can't walk for a considerable distance and cracks are somewhat healed but pain is such that she can't stand for long say 2-3 hrs in kitchen.
Hello doctor. I am having white spots on my face. What should I do doctor. Please help me out. It is looking damn weird. your my last option for curing this. I need your help.
My son who is 8 yrs is suffering from white patches below eyes and back of neck any treatment or ointment would you recommend.
If stressed, consuming certain food and medications can trigger skin rashes. This kind of rash is called hives. It is also known as urticaria. Anyone can be affected by hives, at least 20% of people are affected by hives at some time or the other in their lives. The itching could be severe or mild. It starts as a patch of scaly white skin that develops into red welts over time. To make sure the itching does not worsen, scratching, emotional stress, alcoholic drinks and exercise should be avoided.
- Itchy bumps that are raised and are either red or flesh coloured
- If the hive is pressed in the middle, the skin whitens this symptom is called blanching.
- The hive formation can appear anywhere, disappear and then reappear somewhere else.
- Certain food like shellfish, eggs, peanuts and other nuts
- Certain medicines like antibiotics, ibuprofen and aspirin
- Insect bites or stings
- Physical causes like pressure, sun exposure, cold, exercise and heat
- Blood transfusions
- Bacterial infections
- Pet allergens
- Viral infections like the common cold, hepatitis and infectious mononucleosis
- Certain plants like poison ivy and poison oak
There is no distinct cure for hives. But you can control its symptoms in the following ways:
- Antihistamines help in blocking histamines, which cause the allergy symptoms. Non sedating or low sedating Antihistamines will be mostly recommended by your doctor.
- If episodes of hives are several, it may require limited treatment with prednisone. Prednisone will be able to lessen the symptoms.
- If the symptoms get severe enough so much so that it swells up your tongue and you have problem breathing, then the doctor might prescribe an epinephrine. However, these symptoms can mean another thing, an anaphylaxis shock. Epinephrine is the only treatment for an anaphylaxis shock.
If what caused hives to break out is figured out, then measures should be taken to avoid or eliminate the triggers.
- Avoid eating food items that triggered the symptoms in the first place
- If harsh soaps, frequent bathing cause hives, they should be avoided
- Tight clothing should be avoided
- If cold triggers hives, then wear warm clothing, wrap a scarf and do not swim in cold water.
- Avoid sun exposure and wear sunblock
- If a specific medication is causing the hives, inform your doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.