Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Shalaka P KaleYour feedback matters!
My wife is having sever pain in right leg. Pain is some time above calf some time in ankle or leg fingers. While walking & standing she has sever pain. Over Two months. Lab report shows sever deficiency of calcium, vitamin D-3 &vitamin-12. X-ray report shows normal. MRI has been recommended, not yet taken. Presently she is consuming calcium tablets and pain killer. Please guide as to what is the disease actually.
Sir my grandmother was recently operated for a fracture in leg where the broken bone injured a artery after the operation the leg is not moving and is slowly turning blue doctors are saying that it was due to error in artery joining and due to which blood circulation has stopped in the leg. They are suggesting to cut the leg else there is a life risk in cleaning the blood clot sir I wanna know is there any other way to start the circulation again so that there would not be a need to cut her leg please reply soon.
I have pain in my back. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am 39 years old lady. My weight is 90 kg. My left leg is always paining. What tablet I have to take. Please advice.
She is 72years old now a days suddenly she have knee problem she have pain in her knee and she don't want to go to the doctor. She behave like small kids? please tell me how can I explain her & make her understand the importance to meet doctor.
Sometimes I feel a backache and sometimes it goes automatically. Kindly tell me the possible reasons. Thanks.
I have done with ACL KNEE Reconstruction right leg surgery on 15oct 2016. Now everything is ok. But still I have some problem in walk. Still I dint got strength. What should I do. I do regular exercise.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.