Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Seena GajreYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor I am Amrita and my age is 16. Doctors I have my first periods today before it my periods never happened today it's first time. It's too painful what should I do. I don't know anything periods and also don't know what to do in periods so please help me.
One of the fundamental principles of ayurveda is to treat a patient on a holistic level. Instead of just providing relief from symptoms, it identifies the root cause of the disease and aims to give you a permanent cure, wherever possible. Instead of a short-term cure and instant relief, ayurveda focuses on giving you long-term health and well-being, which is bound to take some time.
Similar to any type of treatment, the time taken for improvement or cure of your disease in ayurveda depends upon the severity and type of your disease. The stage at which you go for ayurveda treatment makes a huge difference. If you have been living it for the last 5-10 years, you can't expect to see improvements in a few weeks. The longer you wait to go for ayurveda treatment, the longer it will take to get relief and treat the condition. However, if you sincerely follow the diet and lifestyle advice given to you by your ayurveda doctor, and take your medicines regularly on time, ayurveda treatment is sure to show improvements in a relatively shorter period of time.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) is a common disease of the endocrine system among women who have attained the reproductive age. Women with this condition generally have ovaries larger in size than the usual, containing small pockets of fluids, also termed follicles. These 'follicles' develop in each of the ovaries as diagnosed with the help of an ultrasound exam. Abnormal or extended menstrual cycles, unusual growth of hair and obesity are some of the common accompanying conditions associated with PCOS. This disorder can interfere with a woman's menstrual cycles, thus making pregnancy difficult. More so, this condition can also impact the way you look and if left untreated for long, can lead to underlying disorders such as diabetes and other cardio vascular diseases.
Causes of PCOS:
- Excessive Insulin secretion: Insulin is a hormone secreted by the pancreas, which allows the body cells to utilize the sugar; the most important energy store of your body. If you suffer from insulin resistance, your body's ability to utilize the insulin gets affected adversely. This forces the pancreas to secrete more insulin in order to keep up with the body's energy supply. This excess insulin might result in an increase in the production of androgen, which in turn, might interfere with the ovulation ability of the ovaries.
- Low- level inflammation: Inflammation is the process by which your body's white blood cells fight infections. Studies reveal that women suffering from PCOS have a low level inflammation which acts as a catalyst in the production of androgens.
- Can be hereditary: If you have someone in your family suffering from this syndrome, you might automatically be at a higher risk of developing this disorder.
Symptoms accompanying PCOS:
- Abnormal menstrual is the most commonly observed symptom. Women suffering from PCOS may have less than nine periods in an entire year and in some cases, even none.
- Excess secretion of male hormone, which is related to excess androgen production may result in symptoms, such as abnormal body and facial hair, acne and baldness, which is identical to that in men.
- Unexplained increase in weight and difficulty losing it as well.
- Another fairly noticeable symptom is depression.
I am 29 years old I have polycistic ovaries. Doctor gave me glyciphage tab which made my sugar level low and I couldn't do any work. My weight too increasing lot. Now I am 109 kg. I have one year kid too. I need a perfect remedy for this.
After tubal realisation how many percent will become pregnant after tubal reverse after tubactomy I have already 3 sons by cesarean.
Can hymen be broken with the use of tampons I am virgin but i did not bleed when i had sex first time what's the reason? Is reason use of tampon or anything else? Please advise.
Hey, I had sex with my boyfriend on 4th day of my period and he wasn't sure if he had ejaculated inside me. So for not taking any chance I took ipill contraceptive on thr same day, and mine is a 28days cycle and I still didn't get my periods! Its been 32 days for now, and a week or two before my 28days I had spotting per online forums. And I still didn't get my periods is that an pill side affect or am I pregnant? Plz revert soon I'm worried.
One common problem amongst a lot for women is irregular periods. While normally women have eleven to thirteen periods in a year, those suffering from irregular periods might have lesser than even six or seven. While this can be due to various problems, there exist some foods which can help cure this problem
1) ginger - often used to relieve menstrual pain, ginger is also used to correct irregular periods. You can include powdered ginger in your food or drink ginger tea.
2) cinnamon - one superfood which has a lot of health benefits is cinnamon. One can have cinnamon powder with tea or lemon juice to cure irregular periods.
3) aloe vera - it is responsible for regulating hormones in our bodies. Drinking aloe vera juice not only helps reduce weight but also regulates the periods.
4) turmeric - it is known to balance the hormones and stimulate flow of blood in the uterus. Drinking it with milk helps relieve spasm and regulate irregular periods.
5) papaya - raw papaya aids in increasing the flow of blood in the uterus and in uterine contractions, thus helping cure irregular periods.
6) sesame seeds - these help in producing and balancing hormones. Eating them also helps in regulating irregular pain.
7) jaggery - it is rich in minerals and iron, hence help cure irregular periods which can arise due to anemia.
8) grapes - grapes too contain iron and help curing irregular periods caused due to anaemia.
9) buttermilk - with calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin b complex, buttermilk aids hormone secretion, thus helping cure irregular periods.
10) coriander - its juice is another food that helps cure irregular periods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.