Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Nerul. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seemantini Unawane
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seemantini UnawaneYour feedback matters!
He is getting too much temper and always stay moody or disturbed. Do not bother to care for any one or respect parents too He gets too much angry for small things too. Can you please suggest us how is family can handle this situation And what can me as a friend help him.
I am 25 years old and married lady, I am suffering from epilepsy for last 9 years I have completed my 3 years course of (tegrital cr 200 mg) I took 2.6 years and dropped, after 2 months I got fit and then take prescription from neurologist at forte hospital they again prescribe tegrital cr 300 mg twice in a day but it is impossible to take two time medicine due to I was student at college so I take only once at night. Then change Doctor and prescribed various medicine still I am taking tegrital cr 300 mg (Once in a day at night) but have fear if I stop medicine I got fit as I am working women I cannot dropped completely these medicine. But I really wants to cure completely.
Having Stomach ache after smoking, I need instant cure for now, as I quit smoking today, any instant tip to b out of this pain.
Hi sir, I am from erode in tamilnadu and my age 29. i have problem from afternoon time my body is paining and have no power for work, urine pass normal type, I can't work properly. what is the problem for me? how to solve it? please help me.
Hello Doctor, I am 28 yr, F. How to get rid of anxiety and nervousness and be at peace naturally? Please guide me,
My friend is 19 of my own age. He keeps on see someone friends front of him which I can't. I tried to explain it to him but he isn't taking care. Recently I took appointment near a physiology. But he escape from that thing. At night he cries talks. He don't have any problems his family already checked near a hospital. He don't drink or have any bad habits either. Doctor gave him medicines but still he speaks alone. I talk to him take him out but still he talks alone. He have many friends, he don't feel alone either he shares everything to me.
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!