Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Seemantini UYour feedback matters!
I'm a 20 year old female from india. I have been having extreme mood swings for the past four months now. I'm usually normal when i'm with friends, but when i'm alone, my mood gets ruined for no reasonwhatsoever. I get angry at very small issues. Even when i'm with people I constantly think that people don't like me. I feel like i'm being judged and that they willtalk about me behind my back. Also I have been having a lot of breathing problems. I get breathless even if I climb a flight of stairs and fell my heart is going to pop out of my chest. Also, I sleep a lot. I wake up late. My exams are approaching and it's stressing me out. When I get angry, I start crying. I don't want to end my life. That's the last thing i'd want. I just really need to get out of it and since I haven't told my parents, I don't know what to do. For starters I just wanted to know the level of depression. Thank you.
Anxiety /sleep disorder since last 5 years taking medicine revotrl.05 half tablet daily.Is it harmful? How to get rid of the above?
There was a girl my classmate, we were very close friends. I don't know how I fell for her but I didn't tell her what I felt about her. It's been a year I m in love with her but couldn't tell her. Its really depressing and am not able to concentrate in my studies. How should I forget her?
I am a student of m-tech final year in west bengal and preparing to go for us for my phd. I have a group of childhood friends of 5 people. Unfortunately, after being a good addicted people of education and career of our own, we mistakenly get badly addicted to cough syrups of codeine composition. We are all post graduate guys and want a happy stable life in future so please do help feeling like us a your family and guide us to get rid of it. Please!
I have been suffering from the symptoms of anxiety ie. Frequent heart palpitations, slight pain in left chest. My ecg n bp reports r normal. Medication is making me feel more panic and terribly drowsy. What shall I do now? How shall come out this panic attacks of anxiety without pills?
I'm suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder what to do sir now I'm using pantoprazole, nitrazepam, escitalopram shall I use these medicines or stop or take another tablets can you suggest sir.
How to increase confidence level? My confidence level is to low to do any work like talking to ladies, while giving lecture. How to come out this problem?
I am ashish. My friend parul is not feeling good about her. She thinks she is fat. But the fact is sje is perfect but she has her own opinion about herself. Dat she is overweight and nothing suits her. From around 3 days. She usually sits alone and cry. She sometimes three things here and ther. Nd den suddenly pick them up nd sets it. Being a best frend. M vry worry3d about her. Is this depression. Or somthinh else. Please pay attention to my problem. Ill be very thankful to you.
I think I have ocd because I am not able get proper sleep during nights. Although my eyes are closed during nights but different thoughts are going in the background. Early morning my eyes are read and etching. Eyes are painful. Not able to concentrate on work. Energy level slow down. Please help.
Am 40 female having the problems like getting tense on minor issues, or feel sometime very low and feel like crying, can't concentrate on NY studies, it seems as am unable to understand a single word from a book, and Forget whatever I study for exams, it seems as if my memory is getting fade day by day. Please suggest me some remedy so that I may come out from this sort of depression.
For e. G.I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
Hi, I am feeling very depressed from past few months, I'm thinking very much on ,how to make more money and comparing with others.
I have ocd. Which is getting severe .suffering from 3 years .no medicine or CBT works. Tried everything from everywhere. Can I ever get cured?
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.