Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita Praveen MahadikYour feedback matters!
My mom 67 years old, has breathlessness and weak voice, has gone to ent, but still no cure! doctor says left vocal cord is slightly blocked? even after drinking water she coughs! what do we do further? please advice
My mother is 39 years old. She suffering from hypothyroidism and asthma problems from last 10 yrs. She take eltroxin 50 MG. But last three days she faces low blood pressure, swelling in body (most in foot and hand) joint pain. Blood sugar, echo cardiograph and cbc are normal. What can I do. Thanks.
Due to the incident, my ankle are injured. Ankle are swelled. Many treatment are done but ankle swelling are not gone. My own weight cannot put on the foot.
Hello I have a problem that is my overweight. My age is 23 years and height is 5.10 feet's My overweight was came from my mother's DNA. Because she and her mother also obesity persons. How can I reduce my weight. please suggest me.
I am too weak and I feel very embarrassed among my friends due to my weak body so I want to build a perfect well muscular body in a short time suggest me how to do this.
Hi sir .am having piles. Once I got treatment but all in vein. So please suggest me to which is the best remedy for piles without surgery. Thanks.
I had toenail fungus since more than 5 years I went to doctor many times every time after eating their medicine My toenail breaks and the new one comes again with fungus This time also I went to doctor she recommended my with some medicines and candid b lotion for toenail fungus it went great now my nail is again broken I want to ask some measures that I should take now so my new nail comes white and healthy Nowadays I am using coconut oil ,olive oil, keeping it open and sometimes using candid b lotion also Please give me suggestions My toenail fungus was only in 1 nail Now 1 month before this message my nail broke Its not growing that much so I can not say it will come healthy or not Please suggest me.
I am getting pimples, one week my face should be nice and one week should be full pimples on my face this is my problem what is the solution for that.
I am a 45 year old male and underweight.Could you kindly recommend.A supplement in form of a capsule/tablet/tonic to gain weight? I do a 14/15 shift of work which is rather stressful ,The eating habits tend to go a stray due to this!
I have lots of black spots on my face please suggested me cream or medicine to clear my face. The type of my skin is oily.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.