Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish H. Pawar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish H. PawarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male have a dark scars on nose as well as on both sides of my face. So please suggest me the cream to get rid of scars.
I have had scaling on my teeths and had removed all the plaque present on it. But in a month plaque is again coming back on my teeths. I brush 2 times day and flosh once by plax. Still plaque is sticking around. So can anyone help me please to stop this.
I have pimple kind of appearance around my penis head and on top of it, it doesn't have any pus, just white bumps and some are just bumps P.S (I'm a virgin)
My wife, 24 years old. She is facing irregular period problems. We r newly married and away from home and family. So no one there to share and guide her. She is even too shy to go to doctor. Since few months she has having on 2-3 days periods. please help to understand.
What should I do my wait increasing day by day please tell whats the reason for loosing wait I want to be slim .
I have exams in d nxt week. N there r lot of things to b studied. I hard to study but I dont remember anything. I get confused alot. Due to whch I scored less in my exams. I dont understand wht to do. I really need a help. Do reply anything cn b done.
Below in screenshot is my teeth cavity. Is it natural or it goes by time. Quite afraid tell wat to do.
Incorrect posture or a sedentary lifestyle will often land you in pain in your lower back region. To control this pain, here are a few exercises which you might try out for a healthier back:
- Bottom to Heels Stretch: This helps to stretch and mobilize the spine. Keep your knees and hands in line with your hips and shoulders. Do not over arch your back as that will just bring you a negative impact. Move your bottom backwards. Hold the stretch while you breathe in and out once. Repeat this exercise 8 to 10 times.
- Knee Rolls: For this exercise, you have to lie down on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Bend your knees and keep them together. Relax your upper body. Then roll your knees, followed by your pelvis, from one side to another. Hold your stretch while you inhale and exhale once.
- Back Extensions: For this exercise, you need to lie on your stomach. You will have to prop yourself on your elbows. Arch your back while you put your hands on the ground and hold it for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Deep Abdominal Strengthening: You have to lie on your back. Support your head with a cushion or a book. Keep your knees bent and your feet straight, relax your upper body and breathe in and out while stretching your stomach muscles. Hold it for 5 to 10 breaths.
- Decompression Breathing: Stand with your heels slight apart from each other. Reach out overhead, lift your ribcage away from your hips while inhaling, and tighten your core while exhaling.
For a healthy and strong lower back you may require some other exercises, but to control the pain in your lower back you should absolutely make a point to try these out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.