Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna GopalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
From past 3 days I feel something stuck in my thorat / food pipe. After eating something I feel more as some is in its much irritating I take rabeprazole early in morning also. Consulted ent also told your throat is ok. please help what to do. According to me I thought its due to stomach acid or may b it could be something else.
I am diabetic type 2 from last 05 years, I feel lethargic through out the day, how to improve this problem.
I am 22 years old male. I have been using melacare forte plus cream for the past few months. Sometimes my skin is getting bright and sometimes it is getting very dark. So please help me and guide me a way to brighten then skin.
Hi Doctor, I have been fed up of my obesity. I am 83 kg with height 159 cm and age 28 F. I do not eat outside food, but have thyroid problem. Pls suggest me some diet by which I can reduce my weight. I am a vegetarian, nit even egg. Pls suggest.
Please brief kegel exercise pause squeeze technique step by step in detail. I want to do it for long lasting enjoy. Please help me.
When liver failure occurs? What are the symptoms? And can it go fatal without symptoms? Can it go fatal without even a vomit?
Due to chronic constipation I have left hand side Inguinal Hernia since April 2014. I am wearing Hernia Truss/ Belt whole day due to Doctors have refused to operate my Hernia being a high risc case as I am a heart patient whose Angioplasty/Stent fitting already done in August 2013. Pl advice me that in a day for how many hours Hernia Truss should be seated by me without any side effect of continuous pressure on my belly & intestines. I am also fond of doing regular Yogasans & Prayanams. Pl advice that which Aasans & Prayanams by their specific names are prohibited & not suitable for my above hernia. Thanks.
How to remove pimples from face actually I didn't get pimples like this first time am getting like this am having oil skin so I want to know how to clear my face from this problem.
I suffer from gas and hemorrhoids (no constipation and no piles but smelling like gas) and also anemia.
Hi sir I am 30 old. I loss my hair last 3 years. How to get my hair in previous stage. Is there needed any treatment. please help me.
I have type 1 IDDM diabetes. I am I lower weight, should I increase. Diet is ok, but it is not increased.
Sir I am very uncomfortable with my height my brother is also taller than me I want to add few inches to my height.
Sir today in market there is a lot of company with their toothpaste so any one can get confused. Please suggest me right brand. Thank you.
I am 25 years old boy. I am having lichen planus since 14 years. I had taken multiple treatments from more than 4-5 doctors in this time span. I have recently heard that homeopathy has its permanent treatment. Please advice what to do and what is the best treatment available.
My face skin has become very hard and rash ,from last 1 week during winter. I applied vaseline (nova) but I didn't get results.
I am diabetic since 25 years started with Glycomet 1 gm &using insulin. Any alternate to insulin in Homoeopathy Or in ayurveda.
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
HOW TO UNTWIST YOUR THINKING:
This comes from Dr David Burns and is in his book "The Feeling Good Handbook, revised edition."
1 IDENTIFY THE DISTORTION Write down your negative thoughts so you can see in which of the 10 cognitive distortions you're involved. This will make it easier to think about the problem in a more positive and realistic way.
2 EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE Instead of assuming that your negative thought is true, examine the actual evidence for it. For example, if you feel that you never do anything right, you could list several things you have done successfully.
3 THE DOUBLE-STANDARD METHOD Instead of putting yourself down in a harsh, condemning way, talk to yourself in the same
compassionate way you would talk to a friend with a similar problem.
4 THE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUE Do an experiment to test the validity of your negative thought. For example, if, during an episode of panic, you become terrified that you're about to die of a heart attack, you could jog or run up and down several flights of stairs. This will prove that your heart is healthy and strong.
5 THINKING IN SHADES OF GRAY Although this method might sound drab, the effects can be illuminating. Instead of thinking about your problems in all-or-nothing extremes, reevaluate things on a range from 0 to 100. When things don't work out as well as you hoped, think about the experience as a partial success rather than a complete failure. See what you can learn from the situation.
6. THE SURVEY METHOD Ask people questions to find out if your thoughts and attitudes are realistic. For example, if you believe that public speaking anxiety is abnormal and shameful, ask several friends if they ever felt nervous before they gave a talk.
7. DEFINE TERMS When you label yourself "inferior" or "a fool" or "a loser," ask, "What is the definition of 'a fool'?" You will feel better when you see that there is no such thing as "a fool" or "a loser."
8. THE SEMANTIC METHOD Simply substitute language that is less colorful and emotionally loaded. This method is helpful for "should statements." Instead of telling yourself "I shouldn't have made that mistake," you can say, "It would be better if I hadn't made that mistake."
9. RE-ATTRIBUTION Instead of automatically assuming that you are "bad" and blaming yourself entirely for a problem, think about the many factors that may have contributed to it. Focus on solving the problem instead of using up all your energy blaming yourself and feeling guilty.
10. COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS List the advantages and disadvantages of a feeling (like becoming angry when your plane is late,) a negative thought (like "No matter how hard I try, I always mess up, ") or a behavior pattern (like overeating and lying around in bed when you're depressed.) You can also use the Cost-Benefit Analysis to modify a self-defeating belief such as, "I must always try to be perfect."
As I've stated before, these methods are not something to be tried once or twice and dispensed, but are good skills to be ongoing in your life with day to day.