Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna GopalakrishnaYour feedback matters!
My skin complexion is getting darker day by day and I have lots of post pimple marks on my face. My forehead feels so uneven because of small small pimples. My skin looks so dull. Please help.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
Hi my name is naseer recently I shifted from saudi to india. From past few days I am not getting sleep at nite and also at the day time I tried everything but nothing is working even I took a tablet.
1. Take a moment to breathe.
Anxiety can cause us to clench our muscles and hold our breath, thus depleting our bodies of calming oxygen. Take three-to-five intentional deep breaths. Focusing your attention on the inhale and exhale can help calm nerves, relax your muscles and provide a helpful timeout to regroup.
2. Free write.
In anxiety-provoking situations, you might feel out of control and thus try to control every little detail until it makes you crazy. Rather than act on the fly or do or say something you might regret, try to instead jot your thoughts down on paper. Free writing can help you release some of the tension tied to the situation and help you gain valuable clarity to regain composure.
3. Take a physical time out.
Take a 10-minute timeout from the activity or situation. Whether you're strolling up your locality with the wind in your hair, or sitting in a quiet space, taking time to yourself can provide a welcome distraction and let your body and mind regroup.
4. Remember, "qué será, será!"
"What will be, will be." It seems like the times in life when I've tried to control circumstances the most is when things did not go my way. Take a few steps back and remember that time heals, and can give you the clarity needed to act with integrity. Realize also that not everything is in our control and some things need to work themselves out naturally.
I am suffering from cough n cold. My nose is blocked for that so I can't desperate well. Also my knee is suffering from pain.
I have persistent pain in my back bone where it meets the hip bones. Its gives a shock when ever I put pressure on that area when I sit or try to standup.
I am 32 years male, I met with an accident in 2002 which caused me spinal injury, I recovered after 10 months bed rest and proper treatment, but since then my right calf muscle are very weak also the size of that calf is smaller than left one. Please suggest me what should I do to bring my calf to normal size. I will be very thankful.
I have dark spot on my forehead and surrounding my left eye due to spider kill by my hand. What should I do?
Sir I have teeth grinding problem for almost last 10 years .Due to this I have prob in jaw temple and always have Minor headache. Some time I have a problem in speaking.
Sir mere throat me kal se kuchh khate samay pain ho raha hai aur mere left side neck me kuchh swelling ya lump type sa lag raha hai aur ye swelling ya lump25 ya 26 day se hai aur kabhi kabhi swelling ya lump se aspass khujlee bhi hoti hai sath hi kabhi back left skull ke niche pain bhi hota hai thoda pain hota jankari de aur meri age 26 year hai aur me koi smoking alcohol bhi nahi karata hoon.
Hi gd even sir. I am ajay kumar age 20 yrs but my height is 4.5 fit. So I want increase own height. please tell me. Sir what I do. Or medicine.
Hi. My query is hot milk good or bad during periods. And one more thing I recently got married and my weight is increasing, what shud I do for it?
Ayurveda is an everyday life science that cures a number of maladies based on the use of herbs, yoga, oil massages and a number of lifestyle tweaks. Ayurveda uses everyday tweaks in order to reach the root cause of the ailment and cure it. Therefore, it makes use of a lot of everyday items that can make changes in the doshas that create an imbalance. Ginger is one such ingredient that has a number of health benefits as per Ayurveda. It is a root spice or flowering plant with an orange brown hue. Read on to know more.
- Healing Digestive Properties: Ginger has a number of healing properties thanks to its chemical composition as they make it ideal for patients suffering from digestive problems such an irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps in improved production of the digestive juices which can help in flushing out toxins or Ama. This spice also keeps the digestive fires burning due to the heat that it emanates.
- Nutrition: Ginger also helps in better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals from the food that we eat. This helps in better weight management as well as better digestion, which can prevent a number of diseases including cancer.
- Stress: Brewing a cup of green or white tea with a hint of Ginger can instantly spread a wonderful fragrance throughout the home and calm your senses by enveloping them. The fragrant properties of Ginger also have a healing effect which can lessen and prevent stress.
- Nausea: Small doses of Ginger are especially helpful for pregnant women who are suffering from acute and excessive morning sickness or nausea.
- Muscle Pain: Ginger can be used to reduce pain and soreness in one's muscles. It can be brewed as tea or taken in small slivers after a particularly intense workout. It is also known to help in relieving pain experienced by patients suffering from arthritis and other ailments related to joint and muscles. This condiment also helps in reducing the inflammation in the joints due to its proven anti-inflammatory properties.
- Diabetes and Heart Disease: Ginger is known to dramatically reduce the blood sugar level. It shows a reduction in the markers for oxidized lipoproteins, which also lowers the risk of high cholesterol and heart disease.
- Menstrual Pain: Just a gram or two of Ginger can be ingested on a daily basis to get relief from severe pain during menstrual cramps in women.
Ginger can be used to season foods like salads, curries and stir fried vegetables and also for preparing tea so that some quantity can be ingested every day.