Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapmil Ganesh PureYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 22 years old male. My problems with sleeping have always been pretty frustrating. This is because even if I am really, really tired, I can't fall asleep. I don't know why �pls help me.
I am a diabetic and having highpertension for last 20 years. My age is 61 years. With medication sugar and bp is under control but suffering from neuropathy (blood circulation problem in feet). As a part of home remedies regularly for last 3 months consuming 3 gloves of garlic and consuming half liter warm water. Would request to advice me dose of 3 gloves is OK or to consume more. Please advice.
I am 25 years old, and last year I was 88 kg I joined gym, lost 12 kg working out for 2 and half mnth. After leaving gym I was 76 kg and thereafter you got acidity and anxiety an now my weigh is slowly decreasing. My present weight is 71.8.I did all my blood test scan and all reports are normal. Now I got anxiety and looking at my weight dec I am in depression. I am taking medicines like zicam, doreme, Scelepra and clofranil. Does anxiety and depression reduce weight?
I am 20. I had sex on 10th march 2017 then took ipill after 6 hours. I got my period with a delay of 3 days from the due date. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant. I have read about implantation bleeding therefore I am a bit worried.
I have scalp psoriasis can you please suggest me some diet tips. I also want to know the foods to be avoided.
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.