Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sapmil Ganesh Pure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sapmil Ganesh PureYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/mam koi aese medicine hai kyaa jo intestine ko lubricant kar sake please help sir bcz mane bahot chize kar li but mornjng mai uthta hu toh feel hotaa hai ki kuch stool abhi mere right side mai hai or kuch left I think movment nahi ho paati syd stool ki intestine mai sir mujhe kon si medicine lene chahiye ya kyaa karna chahiye please suggest me sir/ma thanku.
Hello doctor, I usually get chronic pain in my neck. Sometimes it worsen to sprain. The pain gets so bad dat I cant even look down or move my head. And once the pain starts I evn get fever. Is it somthng serious? should I go fr x -ray?
I read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer's disease. Is this true? If so which food do this and how much would I have to consume to get the benefits.
I am having a headache nowadays whenever I go out in sun I face this issue. What is the remedy? Need serious help.
I have cough cold four year and every night fever please suggest me what to do I also have sex problems night fall nd less timing.
My daughter is complaining of breathing problem after given treatment also and saying that please move her to hospital immediately. This is from one month. Please suggest me suitable treatment for the same with low budget.
Sir I am suffering from migration headache from 2 days? what should I do? can I consult the doctor or can I take medicine for headache from medical store.
My penis is small and not thick how can I make my penis long and thick and hard please give me medicine name to make my penis long and hard.?
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.