Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I am 68 and my latest blood test show platelets of 76000 as since 10 days have loose tools and taking no vegs only buttermilk rice. My CRP is 4.8 mg/dl and NORMOCYTIC HYPOCHROMIC BLOOD PICTURE. Kindly give your valuable advise on the impact of these on my cardiac health as above test done to find any serious gastrointestinal condition.
Hi doctor my husband ha so make a jaundice test recently he has 1.7 please tell it is any danger what should he eat or what not to eat and he also had diabetes please give me a good solution to us we r eagerly waiting for you r answer.
I would like to ask I am increasing my fat day by day and I would like to ask you that how I decrease my fat day by day?
I keep hearing how important exercise is for weight control, but when I see the number of calories that exercise actually burns, I feel discouraged. Is it really worth it?
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from Thyroid since last 2 years. My weight is increasing day by day. So please give me some suggestions.
I am diabetic and want to know about that is there any ayurvedic therapy or medicine that can help to reduce sugar level for type 1 diabetes? Because I find people everywhere suggesting me such type of meds.
Can I have fish oil omega 3 capsules Im going gym for weight loss and doing weight lifting for getting in shape too. Are these safe to use and side effects Also recommend a company too with dosage thank you.
I drink once a week, usually high end scotch and upto quarter of a 750 ml bottle. My age is 31. No issues as such, no hangover. Should I take any herbal medicine or tonic or capsules just to ensure my drinking habits don't impact my lever or any other system of body. What kind of foods would be advisable to improve lever and digestive system?
My height is 5 feet and 10 inch. What will be the perfect weight according to my height. Now my weight is 98 kg. Is it serious problem that My weight is 98kg.
I was suffering from dehydration for 2-3 weeks and that is 3 months back after that I didn't recovered fully my body gets tired easily what can be reason for this tiredness if I climb 5-6 steps I get tired easily which was not there previous I use to gym but after his dehydration I didn't even went to gym.
A little buzzed after a drink or two, but in the mood to work out? We would advise you against it. Alcohol lingers in the blood stream for a while after you have had it, so it would be best to avoid working out. Read this article to know what happens to your body when you exercise after drinking.
- Diuretic Effect: Alcohol is actually a diuretic that increases the urge to urinate which hinders your pace and motion while you are working out. This totally defeats the purpose of a workout and makes you visit the washroom more often than you would like to. This makes the body lose precious electrolytes too, which can leave you drained of your energy. This can also be a potentially fatal situation in case you become dehydrated.
- Coordination: It is a well-known fact that alcohol lingers in the blood stream for up to twenty four hours, even after a good night's sleep. So ensure that you do not work out after having a drink or two because it can leave you fuzzy headed and a little low in the coordination department. We all know that one of the side effects of having alcohol includes being a little bleary eyed and even uncoordinated. This can lead to injuries in case you are handling heavy equipment in the gym.
- Muscle Recovery: The point of working out is to induce good blood circulation so that there is plenty of motion with coordination and good muscle recovery with the repetitive movements. Alcohol hinders all that because it decreases the blood flow and makes for less muscle recovery which can actually lead to injuries and a heavy feeling in the muscles and joints of the body due to the extra effort it takes in order to complete the movement or set.
- Heat Related Illnesses: Dehydration is one of the common side effects of alcohol, and when coupled with sweat and heat emanating from the body, it can lead to a heat stroke and other heat related illnesses which can prove to be fatal.
- Heart Rate: Alcohol consumption the night before a sports performance or right before a work out can actually affect how the heart responds to warm up exercises and the actual work out.
- Metabolism: Alcohol slows down the metabolism which interferes with the process of energy production in the body. This leads to less energy during your work out which can sap you out completely as the liver will not produce enough of glucose.
Make a good choice to avoid an uncoordinated and potentially hazardous work out by not drinking prior to a gym session.
I am 18 years old and having a hard time gaining some weight. Being 6 feet tall and just 58 kgs is quite underweight. I have been eating alot lately but hardly find any change. What are some best foods to gain weight without exercises as I do not have enough time for that?
Is it normal to have watery discharge from both breast while squeezing then I have one 3n half year old boy prolactin test r normal.
Dr. I wnt to consult wth you face to face im frm oldcity pahadhi shareef ranga reddy district so Dr. can you send me your address thrw txt Dr. I lot of worried abt hair Dr. previously my hair was so thick so good. Bt nw I bcm thin Dr. please hlp me im grl.
I am 52 years old female. I did surgery in thyroid about 9 years back. Now my thyroid level are normal but I am increasing weight and becoming fat. The doctor advice me to continue thyronorm tablet eventhough my thyroid levels are normal why?
Avoid touching your face or propping your cheek or chin on your hands. Not only can you spread bacteria, you can also irritate the already inflamed facial skin.