Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Santosh Natha Aaglave
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh Natha AaglaveYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my weight. My weight is 40 kg and I am also suffering from diabetes. My age is 16 years and I am suffering from diabetes from 7 years. Please tell ways to increase weight. Please suggest some medicines or diet to increase weight in diabetes.
I am suffering from frequent urination from few months after detecting High BP. Is it hurting my kidneys? What is the solution to improve kidney and heart's health and which medicine I should take for improving both, kidney as well as hearth's health.
I am 27 years old lady I am working one of the popular school in city. I feel very inferior when I meet my colleagues. All r good looking women and speaking English tip of the tongue. Even though I am having those qualities I feel fear. If somebody gets near to me I feel anxious and moves the place. If I talk to them I become nervous and started frowning. Skip some words etc. And talking very fastly and rush to move the place how to over come this. please help me doctor.
I am suffering from cold and fever, left side headache nose blocked, ear blocked, breathing problem,
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. In fact, the difference between the two sexes is not just limited to their thinking and physicality; both are very different when it comes to what they desire and expect for a satisfied sexual life.
What do women want?
- Commitment: A centuries-old question that proves to be very elusive, women actually lay emphasis on feeling desired in order to be aroused. The book 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts', jointly authored by neuroscientists Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam, sheds light on the sexual preferences of women. Based on years of research, it reveals that women like to know that the sex they are having with a man is not just a one-time thing. Commitment is a major turn on for women.
- Future focus: The female mind is highly complex. A woman can be physically turned on and mentally turned off at the same time. Not only that, before choosing a potential mate, she'd make sure that the man she's choosing would be neither cruel nor unfaithful, and would be fully capable of protecting her and their potential offspring.?
- Beyond fetish: You'd be surprised that fetishes are very rare among women. This is because the female brain is not aroused by any single trigger, like attractive feet, and it requires a combination of triggers to get them in the mood.
What do men want?
- Visual: On the other hand, men are rather simple creatures. Men are predominantly visual and give a lot of importance on watching their partners in order to get aroused. This is one of the prime reasons why men enjoy watching women orgasm, and probably also the reason why women fake it so often.
- Physical: Also, men are directly opposite to women when it comes to what causes arousal and a single trigger, like painted lips, can turn them on.
- Fetishes: Moreover when a man is physically turned on, he's psychologically turned on as well, further highlighting how different the minds of the two genders work when it comes to sex. Also, this the reason why fetishes are so common in men.
And what do both men and women want?
Common joys: Both are in consensus regarding a few things they want in bed. Dirty talk is one of them. Research reveals that talking sex in bed brought both partners closer and made them more open and experimental, willing to try out new things. New positions, role playing and the introduction of sex toys in intercourse are also some of the things both men and women desire in bed.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex?
1. Male sperm can live up to 5 days
Male sperm is surprisingly resilient. Sperm inside a woman’s vagina can live in her cervical mucus or upper genital tract for 3-5 days. Provided the sperm remains alive, it may even be able to fertilise the egg, too. Sperm ejaculated outside the body is less tough – it can survive up to a few hours.
2. Sometimes sex is a matter of life and death
If a female ferret doesn’t mate while she’s in heat, she can die! If she’s unable to find a sex partner and stays in heat too long, her body will start to secrete high levels of estrogen, which causes aplastic anemia – a deadly disease for ferrets.
3. A man produces a mind-boggling amount of sperm
There’s plenty of male sperm to go around. And we mean plenty: One single guy produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.
4. Sex can increase your pain threshold
Apparently the Divinyls were right – there is a fine line between pleasure and pain – at least during sex, that is. According to a study published in the Journal of Sex Research, when you’re aroused your pain threshold can increase significantly. It’s even better if you reach the big O – orgasms have been known to block pain by releasing a hormone which elevates your pain threshold.
5. Sperm contains calories!
While spitting or swallowing semen is always a matter of personal preference, if you’re on a diet you may want to reconsider swallowing. Why? There are five calories in a teaspoon of semen.
6. There's a reason why it's hard to wee after sex
After you orgasm, your body releases an anti-diuretic hormone, which explains why you may have trouble urinating directly after sex. Stick with it though – going to the loo after sex helps to prevent urinary tract infections.
7. You can increase your bust size by having sex
Ladies, forget push-up bras – just get frisky instead. A woman’s breasts can swell up 25 per cent when she’s aroused. And about one per cent of women are able to orgasm through the stimulation of their breasts and nipples alone.