Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh N. KatkarYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I am very leen. I feel myself very uncomfortable and to join with my friends. Please suggest me how to gain weight. I am a pure vegetarian.
Mera 3 months and 1 week ki pregnancy thi but miscarriage ho gya. Blood report me Herpes simplex virus 1+2 positive hai (0.94) .is it a reason of miscarriage? What is the best treatment of this?
Hi doctor my friend had sex with her boyfriend on this Jan 10 she was expecting her period on 18th Jan but she still haven't got it. They had protected sex. Now when she pressed her right abdomen she is having pain Can she start taking the abortion pills? If she take it will people understand it?
My daughter is 7 years old. She is too much irritating. She does not allow me to wear jeans. Even she does not allow me to talk to my husband in front of her. She always sticks to me. Never go me alone.
Sir I am suffering form all types sexual problem like ED and PE. I need proper medicine to become complete cure from this diseases.
I have suffered from jaundice have taken medications. What precautions must I take for post jaundice to remove weakness.
What are the symptoms of flu and why it is caused and for what reason it takes much days to cure the doctors and we suffers alot from this. Please give an alternative method to prevent it.
Acne marks how to manage cure it. It's been 3 years pimples stopped puffing out of my skin but left with so many marks.
I am 16 now. I am regular to gym. I eat non veg. Alternate days. Sometimes I experience problem wid breathing.
I am suffered from penis problem now my penis are little bend so what I can do please help me sirrr . I need you help , you can solve my problem please.
My hair is too short from my childhood. I love long hair. How can I get long hair. Is there any possibility.
Hello Doctor, my right knee is having sounds while bending or sitting since last 15 days. But I do not have any pain. Does it is start of knee problem. Pls advise.
Sir I am feeling so much thrust during night time and I have to go to urine frequently at least once in a 15 min. Its disturbing my sleep. What is d reason for this. What will be the cure.
Mera ling teda hai aur main sex karta hu tabhi mera paani jaldi hi Girta hai Mera ling seeda aur paani jaldi nahi Girna chaiye. Iska koi Garelu upay Bataye.
What food should be given to patients on wheel chair and also suggest some remedies for acute chronic constipation as even khichdi is causing constipation.
Broccoli is known to be hearty and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. It is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable.
Here are some of the benefits of broccoli:
1.Cancer prevention: Broccoli shares these cancer fighting, immune boosting properties with other cruciferous vegetables such as cauliflower, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
2. Cholesterol reduction: Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body.
3. Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation: Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, which are well know as an anti-inflammatory.
4. Powerful antioxidant: Of all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, plus the flavonoids necessary for vitamin C to recycle effectively. Also concentrated in broccoli are the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin and beta-carotene, other powerful antioxidants.
5. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis.
6. Heart health: The anti-inflammatory properties of sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may be able to prevent (or even reverse) some of the damage to blood vessel linings that can be caused by inflammation due to chronic blood sugar problems.
7. Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.
8. High in Indole-3-carbinol, a compound that helps reduce estrogen levels, broccoli is a great libido booster in men (although it can have the opposite effect in women). Brussel sprouts are also a great source of Indole-3-carbinol.
9.Eat healthy for a healthier bedroom experience. According to Spanish research published in Fertility and Sterility, upping your intake of folates found in broccoli can increase semen production, which leads to stronger orgasms and improved fertility.
Furthermore, a cup of broccoli has as much protein as a cup of rice or corn with half the calories.