Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh KhadeYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from asthma by birth. I am using inhaler but it cures any trouble at that moment only. So can I know how to cure my disease permanently.
My father is taking medicines for asthma from a long duration by inhaling them in powder form, is there any permanent cure to discontinue them.
Mere face par bahot pimples he maine pehele bhi skin specialist ko dikhya but medicine lene par kam hota he or band karne par vapas pimples ate he me bahot pareshan hu. Vo lessor treatment karke ho sakta he kya kitna kharcha ayega. please muze accha solution bataye iss problem ka.
Sir I am use my computer for my personal work and also I am software developer and 12-1 hours sit in front of computer so can you suggest some tips to avoid eye infection?
Many Indians are crazy about fair skin and go to extreme lengths to achieve and maintain a fair complexion. The media bombards you daily with very catchy advertisements of creams, lotions, sunscreens and other unscientific products that claim to make your skin fairer. Do you know that your skin colour is darker for very good evolutionary and biological reasons and that medically speaking, it is good that you do not have very fair skin?
Darker skin is adapted to sunlight and has increased quantity of a pigment called melanin. The more melanin you have, the darker your skin. And the safer you are! Melanin along with other factors, acts as a “natural umbrella” and prevents harmful radiation from entering your skin. These are just some of the reasons why black skin is safe and beautiful:
- You are less prone to sunburns: White skinned individuals often get painful, carrot-red or tomato-red inflamed sunburns on exposure to sunlight. Some individuals also get blistering sunburns requiring aggressive medical treatment to control the reaction. Your darker skin allows you to spend much longer time on the beach and you probably have never ever experienced any blister due to sunlight.
- You do not experience photo-ageing: Fine and deep wrinkles, broken blood vessels on the nose and cheeks, freckles, age spots and rough scaly spots called keratosis are commonly seen in white skinned individuals with long term sun exposure. These set of changes are called photo-aging. Because of natural sun protection, your Indian skin remains has less wrinkles and is smoother, even when exposed to the same amount of sunlight.
- You are less prone to skin cancers: Without melanin, you can imagine white skin as a transparent covering, which allows harmful UV light to penetrate through into the lower layers of the skin. This radiation causes damage to the DNA and a few cells may mutate to cause skin cancers, some of which are deadly. You are lucky that your “natural umbrella” blocks UV light effectively and cells in different layers of the skin suffer much less damage compared to white-skinned individuals. However, don’t forget to see a dermatologist in case you see any new bump, or in case you see any change in(a)symmetry, border, color, diameter or evolution (ABCDE) of any existing moleon your skin.
However, on the flip side, since your skin is effective in shielding you from sunlight, you are also prone to Vitamin D deficiency. Sunlight is required for the production of Vitamin D and darker skinned individuals are more prone to this deficiency. Talk to your dermatologist about this possibility.
Sunscreens were developed to protect against sunburns and skin cancers and you probably do not need them as a routine, unless you work outdoors, on beaches or on mountains. Stay away from skin brightening creams, since many of them contain compounds which permanently damage your skin and organs. Make it a point to consult a dermatologist before putting any medication on your skin. Be proud and be happy that you have dark Indian skin.
I am got pimple again and again I was take regarding treatment regarding this. When am I take medicines it show impact but leave medicine pimple again grow up.
BDSM which stands for Bondage Domination Sadism and Masochism is a popular catch phrase to describe a certain type of behaviour in humans for gratification of pleasure by using means like bondage, pain, power and discipline. The concept of BDSM differs from person to person as one may consider power and humiliation as means of pleasure while another might consider it to be paraphilia (abnormal sexual desires).
Different roles in BDSM:
Dominance: This is a role assumed by a dom (male) or a domme (female) who controls the other person and the flow of events. Everything during the course of BDSM is regulated (from rules to positions) by the dominant partner.
Daddy/Mummy: A term used to describe the dominant who usually chooses to assume a parental role to the sub.
Master/Mistress: Widely used, this term is used to denote the dominant who demands different degrees of compliance from the submissive. The master/mistress can choose to treat the sub in whatever way they want to.
The dominant can choose to use different forms such as:
Bondage: Using ropes or any device that limits the sub’s movement during the intercourse/foreplay.
Sadism: The dominant chooses to gratify pleasure by inflicting pain on the submissive.
Submission: The submissive one has to adhere to the set of rules laid down by the dominant partner and isn’t allowed to say “no” to any order given by the dominant.
Slave: This term is used to denote a submissive who is entirely at the mercy of the dominant. Chained collars are common in this kind of role play.
Brat: This term is used for a sub who has misbehaved by not complying with the dominant’s wishes and is punished (sexually or by inflicting pain otherwise) for the same.
Pet: The sub is referred to as a “pet” (kitty/pony/puppy) and treated as one by the dominant. Collars, tails, leashes and cages are some of the equipment used in this kind of BDSM. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have hair fall problem. When I comb my hair, I observed some hair left in my comb. What should I try?
My wife while going for walking, fell down and got a injury above the knee. When I consulted a doctor, she was given tablet and the discoloration is come to normal over a period of 2 weeks time. It is almost one month over now, the swelling over the knee, due to blood clot to the size of cricket ball, is not come down. 2 times doctor had done aspiration, even after that still it persists. What is the right medication for this to become normal. We were told that there is no ligament / bone injury. Only the blood clot and even after 2 times aspiration, doesn't come to normal. Pl suggest.
I often suffer from scalp infection. When I use shampoo or bathing soap regularly and oiling my hair. My scalp feels a kind of pain in my hair roots. As well as my scalp gets red, itchy, flaky, and it's look some red patches like ringworm on my scalp. Sometimes this disease appears when I change hair products. I have been suffering from this disease since last two years. Please tell me this disease's name and it's treatment.
I am taking glynase mf 1 tab daily. I am suffering from thyroid high pressure over weight anxiety depression for anxiety I take anxit plus tab daily. My sugar is not stable as of my eating habits what should I do?
I have itching, dandruff and hair fall. And the dandruff is like layers of dead cells doesn't go at all keeps irritating me. Please guide me.
I am a student and I become tired in some minutes only and I can't concentrate on my studies. At night I can't sleep before 2 am if I try also then but I couldn't some past memories start coming in my mind when I try to sleep at night and when I come home from school if I sleep then I will fall asleep more than 5 hours. I eat all the green vegetables I completely avoid taking fast foods but still I become tired What should I do that I can sleep at night till 11 am and I don't become exhausted at day time help me plzzzz?
I am facing lot of problems from pimples on face and I contacted many doctors but no improvement as well as I used many creams also but no use so please help me out from this problem.
Hi sir I am 30 year old. I have sex with call girl 2 month ago. It was secure sex with goverment condom. But fear in my mind about hiv and std. I am in depretion.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido