Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh JaybhayeYour feedback matters!
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 21 years old and having problem in oral sex with my fiance. The excitement lasts only for 3 to 4 mins. Why so help me.
I have been having unstable bleeding for 4 weeks now after I have undergone medical abortion. Now I have bloated uterus and fluctuation in body temperature time to time and day to day. I doubt my abortion is complete and if I need further medication.
Is there any pills/tablet or medicines Which are for females getting in her sex mood or aise koi dawai hai female ko sex mein la sakey ya aurat ko sex chadhane ya sex mein laane ki koi tablets hoti hai jis se wo bht zyaada sex mein aajaye.
I am 21 years female. I am having pimples since 4-5 years. It is like having 2 or 3 pimples every day on face. And some small pimple but they are not red and not contain pus. And pimples leave spots too. What should I do.
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
I'm 19 years old I have pcod and very worried about this, please tell me what should I do to get rid of this.
What is the symptoms of pregnancy pls tell me because we had sex between 10 to 18th day of her period we waiting for baby.
Dear Sir/Madam, I had my periods on 03 August n now again my period started today (24 August). Within 20 days my periods are happening. previous month also same thing happened. Is it normal. Should I worried about it.
Today is first day of my periods. I am having pain in stomach waist n legs. But I am having Free less flow of blood. It s very less compare to other first days of my cycle. There is water like flow. Is this because of fingering?
Hi.I had sex with my bf on 21st feb till 24 feb without condom.I had two ipills during this.My periods are delayed now.It should be on 8th march.But it doesnt came yet.I had pregnancy test it came negative. Kindly tell me wen will i get my periods . Am i pregnant or not?
I am 26 years old female. My uterus is small so I did get pregnant, what should I do increase the uterus?
I had an ectopic pregnancy operated on 16 may removed one tube earlier ihd hamdard habee hamal for conception nd conceived but ectopic pregnancy no side effects of dis medicine ayurvedic can I take again for conception again conceive nai kar pa rahe hu plss bataiye doctors.
Dear sir/mam My girlfriend has been facing her periods now a days but the problem is that she goes 7-8 time in a day with a lot of pain. Earlier she had to go only 3-4 time over a day. So now I want to ask you that is it there any sexual problem or something else. Plzzzz write to me thanks.
Marma Chikitsa is a significant aspect of the Ayurvedic treatment. Marmas are specific points on the body where the application of pressure induces the flow of vital energy (prana) along a complex system of subtle channels called (nadis). Healing through marma chikitsa affects the energy flow through the energy meridians or Nadi. These in turn govern the functional and health aspect of every metabolic system in the body. Marma chikitsa pays more attention to the functional aspect, the metabolism rather than organ specific. Ayurveda deeply believes and caters to the holistic health and not disease management, in the treatment of patients.
Unlike acupressure (as is being practiced today), Marma chikitsa does not concentrate on 'organs'. It stimulates the designated metabolic function, mind control, hormonal support and strength points/marma that influences health of the person. Because of its 'spiritual' component it differs from other 'hands on' therapies. Marma can actually alter consciousness, and change one’s awareness. From that place a person can move forward with self care, creativity, and renewed energy
Marma zones of the body
- It takes training, practice and powerful intuition on part of the therapist and doctor to consider the ideal combination of 'marma' for effective treatment.
- Modern medicine looks at heart disease from the focus of heart functions, anatomical structure of the heart.
- Marma Chikitsa (as a part of Ayurveda) looks at the Mind-Body association of the functioning of the heart. Heart functioning depends on Nutrition, mind set, liver strength, natural detoxification, improving blood quality, lifestyle and even the past of the patient to bring about effective treatment. This wholistic attitude, where all aspects of the person are considered is a more complete treatment methodology with lasting results.
We at Health Solutions practice this philosophy and have been able to influence the patient progress where in s/he has made leaps of positive progress in their bodily functions, stamina, performance, peace of mind, over and above the improved functioning of the heart or other specific organs. Patients and others who care for their health can call us with as much information as they can provide on their current health status, what treatment they are currently taking and its impact; their lifestyle (food, temperament, daily schedules) family history.
A detailed treatment schedule is customized for them. Treatment sessions are designed to be most comfortable for the patient. Most of the times, the treatment sessions are repeated every month for as long as the doctor understands necessary for long lasting results.
Mostly, it is FDA approved, clinically proved Ayurvedic medicine based ( Suved and Reimmugen), non-invasive, supported with dietary guidelines, lifestyle changes, nutritional support and targets at building the immunity of the person to lead healthier lives. Marma Chikitsa holistic treatment science and it is going to be the choice of treatment in modern days.
My friend has got her last periods on 30th of may. It's more than 28 days for her next periods. She had an intercourse on 3rd of june (periods was almost over), they even took precautions but now she isn't sure about the evacuation in her anal. Regularly she is feeling unhealthy. Now if the results on testing comes positive then what should they do further to abort it. Please suggest the best and the quickest way to combat the situation.
I am 27 year old girl. I had a lapros copy in September. I have a thick lining uterus. I want to know what it causes in future.
If we have not a baby then, is threre any possibility for -On foreplay in sex time, shall come milk from breast?
Intrauterine devices or IUD are T shaped contraceptive devices. These contain levonorgestrel or copper and are inserted into the uterus. IUDs are considered to be one of the most effective birth control measures and also they are reversible (meaning it can be removed whenever a need arises). The copper IUd has a failure rate of 0.8%, while the levonorgestrel IUD has only had 0.2% failures till now. As per a report in 2007, IUDs are used by more than 180 million users all over the world.
What you should know about Intrauterine devices:
- Types of IUDs: There are 2 types of IUDs Copper and Hormone: Copper IUD is considered to be the conventional form of the contraceptive. It is T shaped with strings and is inserted into the uterus by a doctor. It can remain in the body for three to five years. Minera is a known brand of the hormone IUD. It contains low dose of hormone progestin and releases the same when inserted in the uterus. This is also T shaped and has strings. This can be left for three years.
- Pelvic infections are not caused by IUDs: There is a belief that IUDs cause pelvic infection but this is not true. The strings of the new IUDs are very thin and they do not cause any pelvic infection even if a person is suffering from a sexually transmitted infection (STI). Though there might be a slight risk of infection when the IUD is inserted and in the first 20 days, but that also dissolves soon.
- IUD can be used at any age: Earlier IUDs were not recommended for women who had never got pregnant. However, now anyone can use these irrespective of being pregnant or not. It is very safe for all age groups from teenagers to women involved in active sex to women post menopause.
- IUD is as effective as getting a tubal ligation: It is believed that Minera is 99.4% effective while sterilization (tubal ligation) is 99% effective in preventing a pregnancy. Ligation is considered to be a permanent birth control solution, while IUDs can be reversed.
- IUDs do not cause infertility: It was believed that a STI would creep into the pelvis through the string of the IUD and cause infertility but this is not so. Though a STI can cause infertility but the IUD has no role in the same and does not contribute or worsen the infection.
- Hormonal IUD have less side effects than birth control pills: Breast tenderness, acne, and bleeding for a short time may persist for the initial 3-4 months in case of hormonal IUDs. The copper IUD lead to cramping and heavy flow during menstruation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.