Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh D KaleYour feedback matters!
Does foreskin of penis should be ALWAYS backside , of a person already married. If not what does it mean ?
Is it good drinking coffee at night and during the exam time I need to awake at night what ways I can do is there any medicine.
I have piles problem from past one year, till now it was just normal but from past two weeks it's increased, not able to sit, not able to walk it became serious now so anyone can pls help for the same. Pls.
I am 60 year old diabetic, my fasting level is 140 blood pressure is 160/90 problem in legs nerves. Kft is ok.
A dysfunction which hampers the physical intimacy of a man with his partner, which is often caused due to both psychological and physiological reasons is commonly known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation of psychological origin can be treated easily if identified with the exact cause as this may differ from one individual to other with their personal past experience.
Premature ejaculation is classified into two types based upon the occurrence
- Primary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to have primary premature ejaculation if he never ever had withheld his ejaculation for at least two minutes. He might have never had any history of satisfactory sexual attempts in his life time.
- Secondary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to come under secondary premature ejaculation type if he had previous history of successful sexual attempts with ejaculation lasting for longer period of time. In this case premature ejaculation may be caused because of any trauma, systemic disease condition or any strong negative sexual experience.
1. There is wide variety reasons behind premature ejaculation in a man and this varies from one individual to the other. The most common cause in adolescence is the fear. They might attempt to complete the masturbation before they get caught from their parents, friends or elders. Frequent attempts of such masturbation become a habit in later life and leads to premature ejaculation.
2. The most common cause for adults and men above the age of 50 – 60 is the systemic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension and neurological disorders. This affects the control of ejaculation and makes the male even impotent. Smoking is also another cause for this premature ejaculation
3. Stress and anxiety can also lead to premature ejaculation. Performance anxiety or previous bitter experience of sex may also affect the present event of sex and that anxiousness may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
4. Usage of drugs both narcotic or even therapeutic drugs may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
5. Since premature ejaculation is a common problem that affects the sexual life of both partners there are several remedial measures available to overcome this premature ejaculation. This condition needs much psychological counselling than the therapeutic treatment.