Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh A. BelokarYour feedback matters!
Reasons You Must Consider Gynecologic Laparoscopy
An alternative form of surgery, gynecologic laparoscopy uses an instrument known as laparoscope to view the inside of your pelvic area. In comparison to conventional open surgery, wherein large incisions are made, this surgical procedure involves smaller cuts or incisions being made, leading to smaller scars and quicker recovery. This technology also enables a medical professional to easily see as well as identify health issues.
Why is the procedure performed?
Depending on individual cases, laparoscopy can be opted for treatment, diagnosis or both. It can be used for the following scenarios like:
- Diagnosis and treatment of endometriosis (a condition wherein the tissue that lines your uterus develops outside it)
- Removal of scar tissue and ovarian cyst
- To take care of ectopic pregnancy in which an embryo places itself outside the uterus
- Used to perform female sterilization (a surgical procedure on the fallopian tubes to put a stop to future pregnancy)
- Used to perform oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries through surgery) or hysterectomy (removal of the uterus through surgery)
- To investigate cancer-related instances like lymph nodes
In addition to these reasons, laparoscopy may also be recommended in cases such as pain in the abdomen or difficulty in getting pregnant. At the same time, certain gynecologic conditions may require open surgery. It's best to consult an expert before taking any decision.
What happens after the reason is identified?
Once the reason is identified, a biopsy of your tissue may be taken during the procedure. This is done to identify the kinds of cell and whether they are cancerous or non-cancerous. Many a time, biopsies are also performed to identify certain conditions like endometriosis.
I wanted to do skipping can you suggest please how many skips to do per a day and my age is 15 and im 5 foot 8 inches.
I have been exercising for a year now n have dropped from 30%body fat to 20% now nothing is working to lower the % I was thinking if you could help me with aketo diet or any other you prefer to flush all that fat and bring it down to 10%
My daughter's front two teeth are coming out. Her age is 10years. Dentist tols us to wait up to 12 years. Please suggest some good treatment for her.
Sleep-Wake Disorder is a very uncommon syndrome which causes irregular sleeping patterns without any real schedule.
Persons with brain malfunctioning and those who do not have a regular routine during the day experience such disorders. People with changing work shifts often experience such disorder. Also, travellers who often move from one country to another with different time zones may also have these symptoms.
There's no cure for this disorder, but treatments, including hormones, medicine, and light therapy, can help get you closer to a normal sleeping pattern.
Symptoms may include any of the following:
- Sleeping or napping more than usual during the day
- Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep at night
- Waking up often during the night
Exams and Tests
A person must have at least three abnormal sleep-wake episodes during a 24-hour period to be diagnosed with this problem. The time between each such episode varies from 1 to 4 hours. The doctor may advise you to go ahead with a device called actigraph in case the diagnosis is unclear. The device looks like a wristwatch, and it can tell when a person is sleeping or awake.
Though there is no simple cure for irregular sleep-wake syndrome, however, several therapies and lifestyle changes may help a person return to a normal sleep-wake cycle. These include:
- A regular daytime schedule of activities and mealtimes need to be fixed.
- You should not stay in bed during the day for long.
- Use bright light therapy in the morning like those from computer screens and television. The period of exposure should also be increased. Exposure to blue light should be minimized at night.
- You should take melatonin at bedtime. This is a hormone that controls the sleep-wake cycle. By taking doses at the right times, you might be able to shift your body clock earlier or later.
- Make sure to make the room dark, quiet, and as comfortable as possible at night.
- Also one should try to minimize the amount of noise in the sleep environment.
- Add more structure to the patient’s day by scheduling social interaction, exercise, and other activities.
- Your doctor may prescribe drug to control the timing of the sleep-wake cycle.
Finally, you should take proper care of yourself. Make positive changes in your lifestyle. You can even ask your boss to make your work schedule a bit flexible.
The ultimate goal of these lifestyle changes is to help the person sleep longer at night and make him feel active and awake during the day. Most people have sleep disturbances on occasion. But you need to consult a doctor if such sleep disorders occur regularly.
I m 28year old. I have have dry dull hairs with hair fall from 4mnth. please suggest m about home remedies for hair growth nd softness. thanks.
My skin got discoloured and I used hhsone and after I left it that got retrieved. I use besan packs, turmeric and tocan -b soap but in vain.
I am 23 yrs old, feel not happy with my life, don`t know what to next and totally confused. I had completed my UG last year, have arrier of double digits. Till now don`t know how study, write and prepare for exam. Don`t know lead my life. Overall my life is question mark. Can you have any ideas to solve my problem!
I have black waxy inner thighs, and also it is itching. It has spread to my scrotum too. How to cure it. Please help me.
I am facing obesity issue at the age of 21 only. My weight has gone form 50 to 60 in just 6 months. What to do?
If I want to increase my height so is there possible to increase height? Or I have seen so many advertise who give full garuntee to increase height so they medicine may be harmful or not?
My health suddenly stunt after 16 Year and want to know any medicine for a increase in height current height 162 Cm, Male, Current age 18 Any medicine that works or treatment.
I have a lot of hair fall problem when I take head bath I will loose minimum 50-70 of hairfall. I won't keep oil to my hair since 7 years onwards please suggest to control hair fall?
Hlo sr. Is there any particular age limit after which we can not do teeth clamping. Means after that age if we do this our teeth may be affected. please clear it.
keep yourself healthy by following these tips:-
1. Breakfast- breakfast means break the fast. They provide the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast.
Without breakfast you are effectively running on empty like trying to start the car without petrol.
Breakfast should be eaten within two hours of waking.
Breakfast foods are good source of important nutrients such as calcium, iron and vit-b as well as protein and fibre.
Breakfast also restores glucose level, an essential carbohydrate that is needed for the brain to function.
Many studies have shown that eating breakfast can improve memory and concentration.
Eating breakfast has long term health benefits. It can reduces obesity, high b. P, heart disease and diabetes.
Some breakfast items:-
Cereals and bread, eggs, milk, upma, idli, dosa, poha, cornflakes, fruit/fruit juices, sprouts, etc.
2. Fruits:- fruits are good source of vitamins and minerals so try to introduce, a portion of your daily diet.
These are essential for the proper functioning of the body rich in dietary fibres.
It also helps to improve the function of digestive tract.
Those who want to loose weight; fruits is an important healthy diet.
Fruit help you to stay away from health complications like stroke, high b. P, cancer, heart problem, diabetes.
Fruit effectively fight skin disorders and promote healthy hair growth.
Suggested to eat row.
3. Physical activity:- regular physical activity improves strength and endurance, helps build healthy bones and muscles, helps control weight. Reduces anxiety and stress, increases self esteem and may improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
It should be done 60 mins or more of physical activity daily.
4. Brushing;- brushing is important to remove bacteria and freshen breath.
They are an important part in preventing gum disease and reducing your risk of tooth loss and dental problems.
Only 2 mins brushing twice a day can not only save your teeth and keep your smile looking beautiful it can also literally save your life.
5. Washing hands:-
Washing your hands correctly is the most important thing. I protect against a number of infectious diseases such as influenza, common cold.
Proper methods of hand washing:-wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 sec ds.
Wash the front and back of your hands as well as between your fingers and under nails.
Rinse your hand well under warm running water using rubbing motion.
Don’t use a common hand towel.
6. Benefits of sleep:- sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under eye circles.
Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle. Can benefits your heart, weight, mind and more.
Sleep plays a critical role in immune functions, metabolism, memory, learning, and other vital functions.
We should take 6-8 hrs of sleep daily.