Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjevani GuneYour feedback matters!
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
Can being intimate with husband is safe during first Trimester. please elaborate can it be normal intercourse or having some precaution in speed, positions etc.
I had sex with my wife on June 19th 2016. She's last period date is June 1st. Till day period not happened. How to confirm she's carrying or not. Now we are not planed for baby. Please suggest.
I have 2 days period prblm from my biggining period I have ds prblm is it any dangerous to my health.
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant. For 34 weeks, my baby weight is 2.5 kg. Doctor says it's little higher weight for 34 week pregnancy. Everyday I take 2 times rice as breakfast and lunch. Is tat a reason for over weight of my baby.
## my period has been delayed by at least 2 months and no chance of pregnancy. Pls help for medicines for my problem. Regds ##
I was having vaginal candiasis before 10 day. I took tablet course fr 5 day by gynecologist. Can I have intercourse with my bf. Now? Or I should wait fr some more day?
I am a 33 year old woman with a 3 and half year old daughter, I have my last period on 1st june2015, now the scheduled date is over. Pregnancy report is negative, this delay often occurs by 2/3 days, this time it is much delayed. Please suggest me immediate medicines.
Is sex during pregnancy safe? If yes, when (which trimester) and how (any special care to be taken)?
My GF is very offensive during her periods. She irritates and argue with me for no reason in those days. please helps me.
Is 100% chances of pregnancy is there if I had a relation with my husband after follicles have been ruptured.
Planning for the baby is the most important point comes first after marriage towards the couple. How we can get child best ever. What are the guidelines for making our child genius, clever, intelligent, cultured, civilized, polite all qualities to make itself best ever? ayurveda and all vedas of indian cultures makes more important on quality of the next generation and the rushis of ancient india are all time alert for producing the best generation in society. Thus ayurveda mentioned many ideas for getting best child. One of them garbhsanskar -having a child with desired quality.
I had miscarriage last 5months back now im planning for a baby but not able to conceive. May I know y? I am having hypothyroidism also on medication. Last tym doctor told I had miscarriage due to poor implantation.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.