Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Sawant
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SawantYour feedback matters!
When I see along time mobile tears come out from my eye. How I control this? Is this bed for my eyr.
2 months ago I broke up. Due to this all my friend who are his friend also stop talking to me. Even I didn't tried to talk with them. But till today I cry daily because I miss them so much. How they can just leave me, I was also their friend. But they choose him over me. I know I shouldn't care for them but I do and do a lot. I just can't take it anymore. They even don't wished me on my birthday. I try to be normal, starts laughing more than before, take care of my look more but inside I am becoming weak more. This me is just a illusion for other to show them I am happy but inside I am broke. I want them back. Among all of them there was a boy who was my first male friend in my college, I miss him the most and basically cry only for him now. Whenever I see him tears comes because he was the closest to my heart but he doesn't take a second to just eliminate me from his life. I though we can be friends for life but he just left me all alone. I don't know what to do. I just can't concentrate anywhere. Due to all this my health has gone down, my eyesight has also weakened, my eyes hurts a lot. I always remember those past day, all those masti, travelling, celebrations. I just want to live in my present and snap out of my past. Does I am going in depression?
I have a eye sight of (-5) nearly for both the eyes. Recently I heard name called lasik surgery. Is this beneficial to remove the total eye sight. please give me the suggestion.
My 5 year old daughter is diagnosed "Lazy Eye" in her left eye. Her vision is -5 left & Right eye is -1. We Have started patch therapy. Kindly suggest us 1. Treatment 2. Diet 3. precautions 4. Etiology. Regards,
I have weak eye sight. I wear spec but when I m going to bed take off my spec tears come out so what I do.
My sight is very much weak. I can't see objects even which are just 20cm far clearly please help me. What can I do to treat them permanently?
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!