Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am suffering from border line diabetes since 2014 . What prevention should be taken so that I can't keep increasing, and I can live a normal life.
A healthy lifestyle means healthier hair. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising 7 eating nonnutritious food affect the health of your hair adversely.
I am 20 years old. How can I get brighten and glowing skin? And how's can I reduce the spots from the face.
I'm getting pain near my heart I've consulted many doctors. But there's no correct solution for my problem.
Usually the erect penile length varies from 4.5 to 6 inches in most healthy men. There can be a variety of reasons for small size of penis and testis. They
may be small congenitally or they may reflect some hormonal disturbance.
Also the following can shrink a relaxed penis by two inches or more: ?
cold weather, chilly baths or showers, sexual activity, exhaustion, excitement (non sexual), illness etc. The size of penis and testis usually increases most in the teen years and is static after that.
As per Indian standard 5 inch penis is good enough for healthy sex. The length is not enough the act of sex should be satisfying from the point of
view of both girl and boy. The penis should be strong enough means it should erect fully to give enjoyment. A flutist can play heartfelt tunes even with a small flute.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.
Hii, I am of 18 years old male and suffering from back pain from last two weeks and weakness too what should I do?
I have an issue of irregular periods. Please suggest me the home made tips which helps for regular periods.
Kozimax cream is good for removing dark spots and acne scar or burn marks? How long it does takes to removing marks and spots?
Drink lot of water
Take adequate vegetables and fruits
Avoid high calories intake
Avoid oily product application
Take shower after workout in gym
Avoid betnovate cream on face.