Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
My parents separated when I was 3. I have been victim of domestic violence by my elder sibling since childhood. He has beaten me and my mother always I think he has anger issues and has bossed around me countless number of time. But now he is better now. 2 years back a friend of mine encourage me to masturbate and I got addicted to it. And I have been depressed and suicidal since long time I also have been very close to killing my self once. But there have been period when I used to feel very high between these years that make me doubt if I have Bipolar Disorder. I also suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. And I think it's all due to addiction of masturbation. I can't really stop it. My longest streak without doing it was 6 days but then I started to feel anxious and panic attacks and then I relapsed. I am tired most of the time. Have serious insomnia. Find it hard to concentrate and remember routes. Need some serious help:(
22 year student I always feel guilty for past and try to talk with those people who don't want to talk with me I care each and everyone think for their good if they are my enemies then also But for myself always negative thoughts comes all these things comes in true every time I am always looking back I always cry what bad happened by me the things happen are I lost my MBBS just by 2 mark, in night time in last 4 year 3 to 4 times hardly my hand is on another genital so all the colleagues think I am gay that affect my mind I always in confused what should I do or not I unable to concentrate on my studies or any time of enjoyment I have done Many times my thoughts comes of suicide and always unhappy I always do masturbates once daily I am always in sad mood Please tell me what should I do to get out of all this facts and what should I do to live free and happy life please give me remedy natural means please guide me.`
What are healthy foods and medicines for memory boost? I have problem in remembering the things, dates, names and faces. Please help me this type of problem.
My wife is going through a mental depression very often. She sometimes become furious. Please suggest me what to do? She argued with past days mistakes.
I'm 32. I feel like i'm going crazy ever since my son was born. He's 4 now. I recently read somewhere about postpartum depression. How do I know if I have the same or what are the symptoms? if I do, i'm unsure how to put forth the same to my husband because he behaves like a lawyer most of his life.
I'm having a lot of troubles lately. I have heartburn problems for which I have shown to the gastro, I have problems related to periods for which I need to get some tests done. And I also take anti anxiety medicines and anti depressants because I feel so sad all the time because all this is happening to me. But lately I'm facing another problem. I go for potty 5-6 times a day, and it's not solid and it's not exactly loose, and it all comes out all at once within a minute. And before that I get a really bad stomach ache, I've had oflox also as recommended by the doctor but it's not stopping. So can you tell me what this problem can be exactly?
I have multiple disease and symptoms in my body. Heaviness behind eyes, headache, stiffness and tightness on neck, vertigo, loss of balance after getting off vehicle, GERD, tingling all over body, etc etc etc. They say I am depressed and suffering frm health anxiety too. But I am not. I really have these feelings. Cervical problem is there in my X-Ray, Allergic problem is there in my test, GERD is there in my endoscopy. But others are normal. BP fluctuates but ECG normal. I dnt like to study or like to work. Fear to go out alone or stay in home alone. I want to get out all of these. Alwz thinks its better to die but fear frm death. Something is really going wrong inside me. I can't make myself out of this even during sleep.
My age is 23 the thing is very serious for me. Last years I completed my btech from DELHI with distinction and joined GATE coaching in june 2015, bt in October some infection happened in my penis it started paining I went for doc. I got cured then I started to feel that I will ejaculate any time any where without any erection or such feeling. I was very worried doctors said it's because of tension or smthng I continued to feel. So it affected my life too badly, many times I even EJACULATED without erection in the middle of anything. I fell into DEPRESSION, I talked my parents they were away in hometown they did every possible thing bt I was very nervous I ATTEMPTED a SUICIDE on 29 jan. 2016 I CUT MY WRIST. Anyhow TENDONS were safe my parents rescued me to hospital nothing serious happened. On 8th FEB. I gave my exam I EVEN QUALIFIED, bt things have changed since then I don't like to face my old friends It starts choking when I talk to someone I don't really want to get out and meet people though it's about 5 month now I don't understand what people will think of me when they would know this phase of mine because the reason is so awkward how to get out I am not understanding, I can't get back the confidence for a fresh start. I know people will think I am a looser my thinking has completely changed I spend all day at home don't want to start a job I am stuck PLEASE HELP if you have read this. I will like to explain my situation further.
As much as we would like to ignore it, domestic abuse is a very common problem. Not every woman has the strength to fight against it and confide in someone. As a friend, it is your duty to look out for them. You don’t have to be an expert in psychology to know the warning signs of domestic violence. Here are 8 such warning signs.
- She is quiet when he is around: If your friend is normally jovial and suddenly becomes quiet the moment her partner is around, don’t overlook the change. She may be scared of saying something that might upset him and start a fight.
- She allows herself to be put down: In almost all cases of domestic violence, the woman is made to feel guilty about everything. This becomes habit and she loses her will to fight back. If you notice you’re friend allowing her partner to walk over her and put her down, she may be facing abuse at home.
- She withdraws from friends and family: Social withdrawal is another major sign of domestic violence. There may be a number of reasons for this; he is too possessive of her, she is injured and scared of letting people see her injuries etc.
- Unexplained injuries: Making an excuse that walking into a door caused a black eye isn’t only a scene from the movies. If your friend suddenly starts wearing inappropriate clothes such as long sleeved tops in summer, she may be a victim of domestic abuse. Look out for such excuses and injuries.
- Plans that are frequently cancelled at the last moment: Victims of domestic abuse often make plans, but never keep them. This could be because their partner does not like them going out without them or because she is injured and doesn’t want you to see her injuries.
- She has casually mentioned violent behavior, but dismissed it lightly: Casually mentioning violent behavior at home could be your friend’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. We fear being judged and hence it is sometimes very difficult to speak openly about facing domestic abuse. If you feel a friend is being domestically abused, encourage her to share her problems with you.
- Her finances and personal choices are not controlled by her: Domestic abuse victims usually have most of their lives controlled by their partners. This includes finances, choice of clothing, social attendance etc.
- The children seem nervous and frequently upset: Children may not say much, but notice a lot. Even if they are not abused, seeing their mother hurt can affect a child and make them moody, withdrawn and upset.