Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay JhadavYour feedback matters!
I am facing mental problems. My consciousness feels weak, I can't imagine or remember things very naturally. I do not see a memory loss case, but memory is not as clear as it used to be a year ago. No behavioural change noticed. I feel as if I am living intoxicated or in a dream. I was on rotamax capsule but I stopped taking them.
I have a desk job. I have anxiety & panic attacks sooooooo bad my heart goes 100 I really feel like I'm gonna die?
Hi m 21 years old n students (medico) n m thinking to take modalert tablets for study purpose it is ok? Does it hav serious side effects? M thinking to take it twice or trice a week so dat I can study more.
Homeopathy is a medical science, which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird, but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease, which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have all the answers to your problems. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to workload
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad: The first signal or symptom is the feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage, from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything: Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things, which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions, which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity: Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry: You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems: You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish is a sign of depression.'
- Concentration problems: You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration: You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly.
Related Tip: "How To Deal With Someone Who Is Suffering From Depression"
I am 20 year old male, and i am, underweight. Now I have an allergy to dairy products but in childhood I had allergy to dairy, dust, meat, masala, sweets, dry fruits etc so I have not consumed those in my childhood is that make any difference now in this age. I have a problem while applying logic in studies. I take too much time for replying anyone's answer or analyzing what to say. So every one in my friends circle tease me and I cannot response I get scared. While studying it takes too much time. I have to read those lines again and again to understand.
Take Argentum nitricum 30
Nowadays i am fearing for everything..I am not able to do anything boldly..I am not afraid of ghost before 1 year,but now i am having so much fear to go out at Midnight.Some unexpected things happened in my life,this creates me more pressure..I could not concentrate on my work properly an sleep earlier at night also..Please help to resolve this problem as soon as possible..
How can I handle a panic attack when it happens to me? For example how should I breath? When I have one I can't control my breath and I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
My son is having less listening attitude, he always plays and never listen to somebody and not having the attitude of studying.
Every cigarette shortens your life by 11 minutes. Don't do this to your family.
I am suffering from hyper panic disorders from 6 years. I can't live without medicine even 1 day. Almost everyday I face panic attack. My heartbeat racing too fast, shaking body inside, sweating, cold flash during panic attack. Its really too painful. I checked up too many doctors, doctor gave me medicine but after taking 1, 2 month of medicine slowly same problems start. Many times I get side effect. Then I slept almost 24hours, even I can't ate. Now I also get a new big problem when I move my eyes I get a extreme facial shock over whole face and into head. And 3 times I suffered sleeping paralysis at morning time. I have also hyper depression, frustration, I can't go anywhere without medicine and mother. Is this problem can be cured fully for lifetime? I want to live. Please doctor help me. I want to cure fully please.
I can't speak properly. It's means I have problem to my tongue (totarna. We treat me and give idea for this. Plzz sir help me.
Why we get irritate with some one without reason. After that I realize I have done mistake. How this habit will changed.
Hi I have a lot of work now a days I have a lot of depression on my mind how can I get overcome from my depression please help me regarding this please suggest me some medicine medicines thanks a lot.
Give me some yoga poses for stress and anxiety. And also mention the link where I can find those poses with picture. please help me.
I am 19 and I can't sleep since last two days, and I have sever headache and can't concentrate on my studies. Please help me. How I get recover from this disease?
Gender Identity Disorder or Gender Dysphoria causes the patient to think that he or she is does not belong to the gender that may be physically apparent. This condition may cause severe stress, anxiety and depression.
Let us find out more about the depressive conditions caused due to this disorder and how this depression may be treated:
- Trapped: One of the most common emotions that a patient experiences while suffering from this condition includes feeling trapped in the wrong body. For example, while all the physical and visual signs may point at the male status of the patient, he may actually feel that he is a female. In such cases, the patient often feels like the body does not reflect his or her true gender. This can cause the patient to feel trapped, which in turn can lead to feelings like restlessness.
- Anxiety: Once the restlessness sets in, general dissatisfaction grows, which is the earliest sign of anxiety. The intense discomfort experienced by the patient can lead to severe anxiety where he or she shuns normal functioning and socialising. The patient may choose to stay alone and isolated in the long run, which can fuel further anxiety when the patient is faced with social situations like school, work and others.
- Mismatch: The depression and anxiety also comes from a sense of mismatch that the patient may feel when it comes to the gender in the mind and the physical gender that may be parlayed with the genitals as well as other areas of the body and development. This mismatch will need to be addressed in order to get to the root of the depression and anxiety experienced by the patient.
- Talk Therapy: Talk therapy is one of the most common and popular forms of therapy that has been used for this kind of disorder. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy or CBT is one of the most effective forms of therapy used for conditions like depressions due to GID or any other kind of depression and anxiety. With this kind of therapy, the patient can be brought face to face with the problem before reprogramming the attitude, thinking and resulting behaviour of the patient to be more accepting of the condition. Also, any physical therapy will have to backed by it.
- Trans Sexuality and Homosexuality: With the help of therapy, one of the most important and initial barriers that will have to brought down is the opinion of the patient. The patient will have to be made aware of the fact that his or her problem does not convert his or her into a transsexual or homosexual. This condition is not the same a sexual orientation issue.