Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay JhadavYour feedback matters!
Way to beat performance anxiety-
1 Pay attention to nonverbal communication you can practice in front of mirror
2 Practice do rehearsal
3 Don't avoid performance. This villa adds to fear.
4 Understand the physical symptoms like perspiration numbness nausea cold sweat hot flushes. Gain control over them
Is Anxiety And stress some how increases blood sugar level even if a person is not suffering diabetics?
Well, I have an uncle. He is suffering from jaundice will bilirubin about 14. He was addicted to alcohol but is controlling himself. Thing is he is suffering from hallucination. He looks a lot many things which isn't there .What could be the reason or solution?
If you are stressed and wondering if this anxiety will affect the health of your child, you can be assured that you will have an uncomplicated childbirth and a healthy baby. It is absolutely normal to be stressed to some extent regarding the changes that are taking place in your life and to your body. But that doesn’t mean you can be stressed all the time and if this is the case with you, then you should seek professional help as high anxiety levels can adversely affect the health of your baby. This is because the cortisol or stress hormone may cross the placenta and create an impact on the emotional development of the baby.
There are various ways of staying stress free during pregnancy, and they are simple enough to be incorporated in your daily routine.
- Take enough rest and concentrate on your baby: It is good for you and the baby if you relax. You should sing and talk to your baby and you will be happy to know that he or she can hear you from around 23rd week. This would also allow you to bond better with your child after the birth takes place.
- Talk about your stress with people you trust: If you have any tension or worries regarding your child’s well-being, you can always communicate it to your best friend, your mother or anyone you faith in. You should never hesitate to be honest about your thoughts and feelings, and when you are true to yourself, you are likely to receive the support you require. You should talk to your partner as well and you may be surprised to know that both of you share similar worries and that your partner has some concerns that you are unaware about.
- Eat well and stay healthy: Eating tasty as well as nutritious food is good for your mind and body. Take in as many minerals, vitamins and Omega-3 fatty acids as you can, as these will help in elevating your mood. It is believed that the amino acid named tryptophan can help you get rid of all the tensions and boost your mood. It also helps in raising the levels of serotonin and melatonin that allow you to sleep better and make you feel well rested.
With little exercise and pampering, you will be able to reduce the stress and feel comfortable about your pregnancy. But in case you feel that you are stressed out without any control, you must consider consulting a doctor.
How to detoxify smokers lungs I use to smoke 6 to 8 cigarette per day since last 3 year but now I want to quit smoking and want to clean my body which occur due to smoking.
I am 23 year old, male. My problem is that I have recently shifted to Delhi for study purpose and I live in P. G. After eating food, I feel like acidity in my stomach and burning sensation in my food pipe. Please let me know the solution for this problem. Thank you.
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
We all have mood swings but not all mood swings have the same intensity. People who have extreme mood swings ranging from depression to manic highs are said to be suffering from bipolar disorder. These extreme moods are known as episodes and usually, last for a few days or even a few weeks. A person suffering from bipolar disorder could have an episode several times a year. This is a very common psychological problem and can affect both children and adults. Though it cannot be cured, this disease can be managed with medication.
There are no known causes for bipolar disorder but genetics may play an important role in triggering Bipolar Disorder. Hence, if a parent or sibling suffers from this condition, you have a risk of developing it as well. An imbalance in the neurotransmitters in the brain may also play a part in the development of this condition. Stress or traumatic events like the loss of a loved one can also increase your risk of suffering from this condition. Given that mood swings affect almost each one of us, bipolar disorder can be difficult to diagnose. Some of the things to look out for are:
- Change in self-esteem
- Unusual talkativeness or quietness
- Being increasingly prone to distractions
- Decreased need for sleep
- Recklessness in terms of spending decisions, relationships etc
It must be kept in mind that a person must display at least 4 of the above symptoms simultaneously to be diagnosed as bipolar. Also, none of these symptoms should be a result or side effect of any kind of medication, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants.
There are four main types of bipolar disorder:
- Bipolar I: In such cases, the person has at least one episode of elevated moods and associated abnormal behaviour in his or her life. This may be preceded or followed by depressive episodes.
- Bipolar II: In these cases, the person must have suffered from at least one depressive episode. It is very similar to bipolar I except that in bipolar II the highs never reach the manic stage.
- Rapid Cycling: Some people can have 4 or more manic and depressive episodes a year. In such cases, they are said to be rapid cycling. This condition affects 10-20% of bipolar cases.
- Mixed Bipolar: Usually, bipolar patients show mood swings that alternate between manic and depressive moods. However, sometimes a person may experience both elation and depression simultaneously or in rapid succession of each other. These cases are known as mixed bipolar.
Once diagnosed, bipolar disorder can be managed with a combination of medication and psychotherapy. In some cases, electroconvulsive therapy may also be needed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.