Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay B. Aroda
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay B. ArodaYour feedback matters!
Hai my name is bhaskar my brother was a fat person his weight is 82 and he was following a diet schedule for 2 months there was no change in his weight give me some helpful measures to help in weight loose.
On the fence about having WEIGHT LOSS (Bariatric) surgery?
The decision to have bariatric surgery requires careful thought and should only be made when all weight loss surgery options are considered. You should seek as much information as possible on weight loss treatments by researching reliable sources, speaking with your primary care physician and attending a bariatric surgical seminar. Ultimately, a consultation with a bariatric surgeon and undergoing the prerequisite tests are necessary to confirm your eligibility for bariatric surgery.
Ultimately, you are the only one who can make the final decision to undergo bariatric surgery. However, this does not mean you should make the choice completely by yourself. Seeking support and information will help you decide the best course of action.
The bariatric surgeons at kiran Hospital, Surat are here to help you with your decision. Schedule a one on one consultation to see if you're eligible and to learn more about your weight loss surgery options.
Commonly , Bariatric Surgeries performed are:
Lap-Band - A procedure involving the insertion of a silicone band around the upper end of the stomach to restrict food intake. The rest of the digestive system is not altered.
Gastric Bypass - In this procedure the stomach is divided to created a small pouch for restricting food intake. The small intestine is also altered to produce malabsorption of food.
Gastric Sleeve - In this procedure the left side of the stomach is removed to created a smaller stomach. The intestines are not altered.
Vitamin deficiency and gum bleeding through mouth? Since 1 year. Bleeding is occurring after few hours of every eating particularly I observed after night food. I have nothing idea about bleeding. What's the problem and what should I do?
Hiii I am 17 year old boy I have lots of back pain in her few days and pimples are in face please ask me how to relief.
I am 23 years old. My getting severe back pain nd legpanis on my periods 1st day only and im feeling like irritated and committed vomiting on 1st day of my periods, from 2nd onwards im feeling free why this is happening? I getting regular periods exactly for 1 month im getting. I am unmarried and my neighbours saying that you will not become pregnant after marriage because your feeling uncomfortable with periods like that they said. Im feeling sad because of that. I want to know that am I alright for marriage or not.
Hi I am 32 yrs old Man. Height is 164 cms and weight is 93 kgs. I want to reduce my weight by 30 Kgs. Please advise.
I have this sudden urge sometimes of eating something like sand or chalk. Although I never do. I eat fennel seeds instead. Am I iron deficient?
Hair Loss refers to the falling of hair from scalp / head and is medically called alopecia. One of the major reasons for hair fall is genetics, which can lead to baldness or hair loss in both men and women. Hair loss can be a constant cause of stress for both men and women as it may lead to low self esteem and self confidence levels. Some people may even be embarrassed due to their hair fall or baldness.
Factors leading to hair loss in both men and women include:
- Fungal infection or skin diseases like tinea capitis, lichen planus, seborrhoea, and eczema of scalp are some of the common diseases that cause hair fall.
- Genetic factors also plan an important role.
- Hormonal changes that occur after childbirth or during menopause.
- Nutritional deficiencies leading to anemia or lack of protein intake.
- Hair loss can be caused while recovering from acute fever like typhoid and erysipelas.
- Some medicine for treatment of high BP, joint pains, cancer, or depression can cause hair fall.
- Physical trauma or head injury may also result in hair loss.
- Emotional trauma also leads to hair loss.
- Diseases like diabetes mellitus, Hypothyroidism, tuberculosis, or AIDS can also cause hair loss.
Homeopathy offers excellent treatments for hair loss / baldness. A homeopathic practitioner will be able to judge the reason behind the hair fall whether it is due to mental / physical trauma any disease or other reasons and prescribe well selected homeopathic medicines for treatment. The practitioners would take a detail case history of the patient and note down the root causes which lead to hair loss. It would include a study of a persons eating habits, level of thirst, thermals, mental symptom etc. After a proper evaluation the practitioner would prescribe a medicine for treatment.
- Skin Disease: Homeopathic medicine Psorinum is highly useful in treating hair loss occurred due to eczematous skin lesions on scalp. Mezereum, is also used to treat hair loss caused by eczematous skin lesions of scalp. Mercurius Solubilis is another well known homeopathic medicine used to treating hair loss caused due to eruptions on scalp.
- Dandruff: If the hair loss is due to dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali sulphuricum are prescribed by homeopathic doctors. The first medicine is used where the dandruff is white in color, while the second medicine is prescribed when the dandruff is yellow in color.
- Anemia: For Anemic patient's homeopathic medicines Cinchona officinalis, Borax, and Calcarea phosphorica are given to patients for treatment.
- Baldness where the entire scalp loses its hair: Homeopathic medicines Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, or Lycopodium clavatum are used to treat complete baldness in men or women.
Homeopathy has gained popularity and is an accepted cure for hair loss globally now. It is free from any side effects and is suitable to men and women of all ages. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.