Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjana WavhalYour feedback matters!
Hi, Is "tukhme gajar" or "gajar ke beej" helpful in hormonal imbalance. Is it safe to consume daily?
I have a son of 1 year old. Now I want another child after 5 or 8 years. What can I do as my husband is very strict and he is not agreed that I can take any medicine for a gap between the two child. He is also not allowing me to keep copper T. I am not very good in english but I hope that you will understand my problem and you give me right suggestion Thanks.
Hello doc, myself puja. On 25th dec, I was fingering myself for pleasure. As the vaginal space is narrow in my case, I have used my two fingers fkr penetration. Today from the very first of the morning I qm feeling pain in the vaginal region. I am not feeling pain during urination generally but I am feeling it now. During walking I am feeling that pain. Prescribe me lotion or tab for the pain. I am 24 years old.
I am gonna get married soon. It's love marriage. And Dates are fixed in November 2017. But now my boyfriend's sister's baby will be 3 and half months that time. So now they want to shift the marriage to January 2018. But in January 2018 most of my relatives can't enjoy because most of their kids exam will be in Feb n march. I do not understand what to do.
Is that possible for me to take two penis in my avgina and one in ass is that good I saw that it in adult movie. Please advice.
I am 2 months pregnant. I ate King Mackerel fish (seer fish or vanjaram fish) during lunch today (approx 200 grams). Only after I ate it, I happened to see in internet that it is bad for baby due to high mercury levels. Now, what can be done to reverse the effect of that? Is it something serious to worry about?
migraine-: ayurvedic view
Migraine headaches are commonly defined as episodic or recurrent severe headaches, typically of a throbbing or stabbing nature, usually on one side of the head, the neck or behind the eye.
~~migraine pain commonly lasts for about 6 to 48hrs.
~~migraine is triggered by some factors which result in excessive stimulation (constriction and sudden dilatation) of blood vessels in the head.
~~migraine may or may not be preceded by an aura; aura may cause visual disturbances such as flashing lights, zig-zags, sparkles or blurring of a visual field.
~~migraine is associated with nausea, vomiting, dizziness and or cognitive disturbances.
~~patient may also experience chills, sweating, fatigue and weakness etc.
Improper metabolism, suppression of natural urges, anger, jealousy, grief, poor elimination, intake of dry, pungent and salty food, intake of polluted food, mental and physical stress, viewing of tv for long periods, reading with insufficient light, sleeplessness etc.
B. Origin of migraine headaches:
Due to the causative factors, pitta dosha obstructs the flow of vata dosha in the brain, causing throbbing pain.
C. Pain management-:
1. Avoiding the cause and trigger factors.
2. Keeping a diary record of specific foods were eaten, environmental exposure, sleep patterns may help to identify personal trigger factors.
3. Sneha nasya therapy at home-: sneha nasya, instillation of medicated oils to the nostrils by shadbindu tailam or anu tailam yield significant benefits.
4. Apply a paste of freshly ground clay or freshly ground sandalwood to the forehead, let dry, rub off by hand and wash.
5. Mix a quarter teaspoon of clove powder with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon oil. Apply this paste on the affected area for 20-30 minutes.
6. Add chamomile powder to 1 cup of boiling water. Transfer the liquid to a cup. Drink when hot. It gives fast relief from migraine.
7. Take half glass of carrot juice. Add half glass of spinach juice. Mix well. Drink this juice twice daily.
8. Grind 10-12 grains of black pepper and 10-12 grains of rice with water to make it a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of the head for 15-20 minutes.
9. Sugar powder 16 parts, vamshalochana 8 parts, pippali (long pepper) 4 parts, ela (cardamom) 2 parts, cinnamon - 1 part. Make fine powder and mix it, keep in tight moisture-free container. Take half teaspoon thrice daily with honey.
10. Aromatherapy- pitta calming aromas typically flower fragrances like lily, cloves, lotus, lavender, peppermint, rose, sandalwood are beneficial.
11. According to Ayurveda virechan (laxative therapy) is an effective way to reduce excess pitta. Castor oil or warm milk with ghee or triphla at bedtime is helpful.
12. Practicing meditation is highly recommended.
13. Morning and evening walk followed by brisk exercise is recommended.
14. Avoid hard physical exertional exercises and aggressive sports competitions.
15. Avoid working for long hours continuously; take short breaks. Have a good night's sleep (8hrs) in a dark room.
~~apple, mango, papaya, cheeku, guava.
~~salad 1hr before lunch, 1hr before dinner.
~~buttermilk, boiled rice sauted with cinnamon, cumin seeds and garlic or asfoetida are good in the daytime.
~~have warm and easily digestible foods, boiled and steamed vegetables, soups, vegetable juices, porridge, brown rice and whole-wheat flour.
~~avoid yogurt, especially at night.
~~avoid refined, oily, spicy, cold, sour foods (fermented, pickled) and stale food, aerated drinks.
~~avoid coffee, tea, alcohol, smoking.
~~avoid cheese, chocolate and wine.
E. Yogasanas and pranayama:
Hastapadasana, setu bandhasana, marjariasana, paschimottanasana, bhastrika and anulom-vilom pranayama.
Note: when suffering from a migraine attack:
~lie down in a dark, quiet place and get some sleep.
~~drink only water.
~~apply hot or cold compresses.
~~ consult doctor