Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjana Wavhal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjana WavhalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My Girlfriend was pregnant for one month but we both don't want a baby now. So we want to abortion. Please help me she is one month pregnant.
I didn't get my period since five months. I have got done all the tests needed and all the results are positive. Doctor said it is because of my over weight. My age is 25 and my weight is 81. Please give some suggestions on how to regularize periods.
7 important things to note before you let the woman stay on top
If you really want to make sex a pleasurable experience for your woman as much as it is for you, it is important to let her be the boss once in a while. But, before you do so, here are 7 things to know
Anyway, here are 7 things to know as you go about giving women the power:
It is perfect for couples where the male partner is significantly heavier.
It imitates the way most guys masturbate with their back on the bed, making it a familiar posture for men.
It gives women unprecedented control and allows them to control the thrusting.
It's great during pregnancy because it doesn't put any pressure on the belly.
It can cause injuries like penile fractures are care is not taken.
It doesn't allow for much clitoral stimulation
It may lead to faster loss of erection because the penis is pointed up with the force of gravity working against it and causing the blood to flow away from the tip.
I am 34 years old married 5 months ago. We have been trying for a baby from the very beginning but still not having a good news. My wife is in a very depression state for this. She is a staff nurse and works with gynecologist. Inspire of having relationships according to ovulation period, we are fruitless. What should we do. Please suggest.
Ovigyn 5000 (hcg) injections are safe for foetus? for how many weeks of pregnancy these should be given?
I wanna known how to loose virginity without pain, I am a married person but after 6 months past but don't do this. I wanna besexul relationship with my wife but my wife physically not well she's getting very pain when I push my penis her pussy, so kindly advise how to relieved from that problem. So kindly advise me how can I loose virginity my wife without pain.
Hi mam, am a 27 years male got married 8 months back. We are eager to have a baby soon but my wife date is postponing upto 10 days and again mensuration happening. We consult doctor and took all the test preferred by doctor. All the result are positive but still my wife can not able to get pregnant soon. Can you pls suggest ways to get pregnant soon.
She had sex first time. But after four days she has pain at her backbone. please tell us about that. What should we do?
I have a cousin during her periods she got enough of those white liquid her age is 16 what shod I consult her. Is that normal according to her age. Give me some natural suggestions so that I can help her too.
I am 26 years and suffering from PCOD. I have gone through lower abdomen test. My Right ovary measures 2.2 x 1.7 x 2.3 cm with a volume of 4.4ccLeft ovary measures 3.3 x 2.3 x 1.9 cm with a volume of 8.1 c.f. Please suggest.
Sir, My wife is 8th month pregnant. She is suffering from coughgetting more cough evening and night time. Consult the doctor says use one capsule of rotacaps whenever you get cough and takes medicine on evening time before going to bed. After taken the rotacap feels better. Will this affect my baby? What am I supposed to do?
I am now 20 years but I am very thin and my figure is not completely developed? what should I do now. I feel very bad when everyone says she is so thin.
She had sex with her bf on 3rd october without protection as she was in her safe periods. Her periods should be on 7th october. But its 25th October, she still have not got her periods. She have checked it twice with prega-news and the result is negative. Can she be pregnant. Though results are negative twice and if no. Then why her periods is delayed?
Recurrent pregnancy loss refers to the situation when three consecutive pregnancy loss takes place. A pregnancy loss is a clinically defined pregnancy which ends before twenty weeks.
Causes of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Major cases of pregnancy loss occur due to genetic abnormalities and chromosomal abnormalities. The abnormality may occur from the sperm, egg or the early developed embryo.
- Recurrent pregnancy loss may occur in a woman due to ascending maternal age. This happens because of poor quality of the egg, which further leads to chromosomal abnormalities. In some cases, the pregnant mother or the father can have some gene irregularities. In such cases, the would-be-born infant is affected, and this causes pregnancy loss or miscarriage.
- Uterus abnormalities also lead to recurrent pregnancy loss. This may happen because of poor supply of blood to the uterus. Abnormalities in the uterus are in-born in some women and in others these may develop over time.
- Women having a poor immune system are likely to suffer pregnancy loss. Abnormalities in hormone secretion like thyroid or diabetes may also cause pregnancy loss in women.
- If a woman suffers from abnormalities in blood clotting, the chances of miscarriage are enhanced.
Testing for recurrent pregnancy loss
Several tests and examinations should be carried out for detection of pregnancy loss.
- Karyotype analysis of the woman and her male partner has to be conducted. Karyotype refers to the genetic or chromosomal constituents of an individual and this test is carried out to detect abnormalities in genes and chromosomes of the parents, which cause miscarriage when passed on to the developing infant.
- Another test includes the evaluation of the uterus and the uterine cavity. This is done by ultrasound, saline ultrasound, MRI, hysterosalpingogram X –ray or by hysteroscopy. These tests help to get information on the uterus shape, about fibroid presence, detect abnormalities within the uterus and observe the opening and closing of the tubes. Tests to detect the functioning of hormones are also carried out.
The treatment for women with recurrent pregnancy loss depends upon the underlying causes of the pregnancy loss.
- In case of patients with karyotypic abnormalities, genetic counselling is recommended, where a specialist is consulted to know about chromosomal abnormalities.
- Prenatal genetic studies are carried out by some couples to know about the offspring’s genetic make-up. This is done with chorionic villus sampling or with amniocentesis. A process known as in vitro fertilization (IVF) can be carried out.
- In case of uterine abnormalities, a surgery may be performed and medications for reducing blood clot are used if antiphospolipid syndrome is detected.
Recurrent pregnancy loss may happen due to various reasons and proper tests, and treatment procedures should be carried out for curing pregnancy loss. This phenomenon affects a woman and her partner deeply. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Dear Doc, can you suggest the supplements to be taken after 1st trimester of pregnancy. I ws taking folic acid till 1st trimester. Also Is a multivitamin or b complex safe as I have gotten very week during 1st trimester.
My scan report thick endometrium with small hypoechoic lesion in endometrial cavity in fundus with intense vascularity. What does this mean. Is this any symptom of cancer?
Dear sexologist, yeh baat boliye. Jurur. Married ke baad jo sex karta hai. Wo han child hogta hai. Isse koi puchna nahi he. Jo sex nahi karta hai. Wohan child kaise hota hai. Iss bare mein boliye. Mera father ke bada bhaiya ka child nahi huaa tha. Aisa kyun problems the. Jo wohan ka child nahi huaa tha. Mera aur bhi uncle ka child nahi huaa tha. So yeh ek serious matter he yahan.
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. But, it has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese, unlike the countries in the West, consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate ones who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese love to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are an ample number of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.