Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangramYour feedback matters!
I am having dark pigmentation .i tried many remedies both ointments as well tablets but the results were seen only for few months later again the same problems started.
I have black dark spot of pimples on my face. My skin is oily. So help me or suggest me any cream or medicines please I have tried everything but I did not get result. I consult with dermatologist and ayurvedic doctors too. I hope you can help me.
Sir, I feel sudden breast discharge and after bilateral usg it is diagnosed that I have fibroadenosis in my breast which is almost 2 years, Initially doctor prescribed me Cap primosa 1000 O. D for 3 months, Evion 400mg for 3 weeks and Tab pyricontin for 1 month. Now, breast discharge is very rare and occasionally feel little pain mainly before period. Now, I am 43 years and also the patient of mental depression, GERD and P. C. O. S.O. D. What treatment/ medicine I have to take now, Sir.
I am 18 year old girl. My skin color got black due to tanning. Tell me any way to remove this tanning from my body parts. Plzz tell if any home remedy is present for this.
There is itching problem in the middle of 2 legs since a year and also a black area around. I used ointments, tablets but have no change. Please help me sir, I'll be very much thankful to you.
I have a scar on my forehead from a recent accident. What can I do to reduce the Scar? Is there any way to remove it completely?
Mere eyes Ke niche black dark round h iska kya smhadhan h please suggest any crea M or any medicine thnx sir.
Hi doctor mere pores open ho gaye h jiski wajah se bht oil nikalta h face p but meri age 19 years h to koi cream bataiye pores minimize krne k liye.
I want to get ride of my eye glasses I have 1 number in 1 eye . And I want to be more glowing skin and I want to get ride of pimple and dark spot please help me all this in 15 days you are a genuine please help me.
I have acen and regular pimples on my face. And it left black marks on my face. From last year onwards these pimples are coming out. I am very sad my face is looking bad and bad. Please suggest.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot.