Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sangram
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SangramYour feedback matters!
Hey I am a 16 year old male and from one week a have got skin problem when I wake up in morning my face become fully white, white skin comes out on the earlobes around the eyes and nose, what to do this remains whole day skin fell to be dry I need to put moisturizer every 2-3 hour. And when I go out in the sunlight as its to hot these days so my face become full red and sometimes it becomes itchy Please give answer about this problems.
Doctor. My mother have breast cancer. 20 days before we have operated and removed one breast. That was type 1a cancer. Now they prefer to do hormone therapy. Is it really correct treatment. If it is correct. Wat ll be the side effects of harmone therapy.
I am 19 years old boy. After I took bath I got rashes all over my hands and legs and it's very itchy and now covered a portion of my body too. My palms are full of tiny blisters filled with transparent fluids. What should I do which medication should I take. Till now I have not taken any medication or ointment.
I want to go for skin whitening treatment which is best and from where I can get the treatment and what will be the cost?
Hi, I am Dr Feroze Khan, hair transplant surgeon specialized in FUE procedure, cosmetic outlook training. Cosmetic outlook part means outlook involves the beautification process of the skin as well as the body.
We treat all the skin conditions, like acne scars skin tag removal, warts and corn removal as well as the laser hair removal, tattoo removal with laser, skin rejuvenation process, chemical peeling, dermabrasion for skin pigmentation and scar removal and also the skin tightening for tightening the skin of the face and whatever areas involved and also the weight loss procedures.
For hair removal, we do with the diode laser technique and there is no pain. The several sittings approximately 3 to 5 and some patients still need more. It is a painless procedure and we take all the precautions.
As per as tattoo removal is concerned we use ND YAG laser removal. It takes a couple of sittings and it depends on the tattoo colour and the location and everything or we can do peeling or dermabrasion skin rejuvenation and we have different things for this. All the procedures have no side effects at all. This is a diode laser for hair removal we apply some gel here and click for at least 20 shots when for the upper lip. It is a painless procedure otherwise ND YAG machine for laser tattoo removal. We focus with the shot so it removes at a time at least 1 mm of hair.
The other is skin rejuvenation, applied to the affected area. It’s a d light machine for identifying the scalp and hair fall causes. it displays on the screen and is attached to the computer. It generally tests the entire skin of the body. It is done for skin testing and analysis.
The other thing that I wanted to show you is derma roller, it has needles and is used for skin rejuvenation and also for hair growth . The main intention is to give microscopic injuries through the skin so that natural body mechanism helps in rejuvenation. There are different machines here for skin rejuvenation process and these are for the scar removal and this is for skin tightening, derma abrasion machines, radio frequency machine.
For further assistance you can connect with me through lybrate.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.