Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeetha MamakarYour feedback matters!
My wife is 34 weeks pregnant. All healthy only. Scan reports all normal only. Suddenly in 34 weeks she started bleeding. Doctors said baby died in stomach only so how this.
Hi. I have abortion on last month. Doctor told me to use Meprate Tablet. Can I know why should we use this tablet. Is There Any side Effects.
Hi, I am 24 weeks pregnant and I have given for urine test routine yesterday I got the results that I have uric acid crystals in urine. Is this dangerous I am worrying about this. Please give me some suggestion.
Doctor, Below is my complete case details please read in detail. I am a 28 year old guy a sexually active person. On 1st October 2015 I had a risky exposure a brief unprotected sex with a CSW post which I got scared and did the following tests. 1.4th Generation Test after 7 weeks. 2.4th generation test after 12weeks. 3 4th generation test after 22 weeks. 4.4th generation test after 25weeks. All these reports came negative. I don't do drugs at all neither I donate blood technically I haven't risked myself with a CSW again however I Had unprotected sex with my GF on 15th Oct 2015 26Dec 2015 nd 31st Dec 2015. She is 100%HIV negative. Below is my questions. 1. In my case having sex with my GF last 3 months ago can it cause late seroconversion? Having sex with an HIV negative person is it a possible risky exposure during window period? 2. As per your expertise what are the chances of late seroconversion in my case. 3. Help me in the details of accuracy 4th Generation Test. 4. Can HIV testing be a risk for me I got Tested at Metropolis Lab a well known pathology. 5. I am 99% convinced I have no issues however 1% of my mind says to get tested in August and than in October but honestly I do not have the guts. Do I need further testings. 6. To sum it up as per your expertise what to do you advise me Am I 100% HIV free do I need to get tested again. Why are these thoughts bothering me so much I get very stressed because of this.
Most people will give you a blatant NO. And they are quite right to do so. But if you have been a habitual offender who can't unwind without their drink, pregnancy is going to be a big problem. So does the rule stand in all cases? What if you drank when you didn't know you were pregnant yet? What if you had a light drink here and there, will it literally spell disaster? Let's find out.
Contradictory advice everywhere: Most doctors will advice you to stay away completely from alcohol as soon as that first positive emerges in your test. Others may give you a little leeway and let you have an occasional drink. There are friends who'll confess to have cheated during their pregnancy and snuck in a beer or two and say that their kids turned out just fine. There are other friends will scorn on you for even thinking such a thing. Same goes for your relatives. Like all things in pregnancy, random advice will just not work.
How much can you drink? Let's assume that you are confident nothing will happen and want to be adventurous and give it a cautious try. Danish researchers have some good news for you. Some studies have shown that low to moderate consumption of alcohol does not harm the baby. In fact, in 2012, Danish researchers released a highly publicized study that found no major problems in children below 5 years whose mothers had consumed 1- 8 alcoholic drinks a week during pregnancy.
Unfortunately, not all research is made equal. With pregnancy, each mother, each child and progression of each pregnancy is different. It really has to be on a case by case basis and nothing can be taken on face value. Most people will still advise you to completely go off alcohol as there is no "safe" amount during pregnancy. Some women have a larger quantity of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. If a woman with lower levels of this enzyme drinks alcohol, it is more likely to harm her unborn child as the alcohol will remain in her bloodstream longer.
How alcohol can affect your child?
There are a huge number of disorders that can affect your child when in the womb and even after because of alcohol consumption. These disorders are collectively called "Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder". It is characterized by increased risk in miscarriage and stillbirth. It can also result in the baby having low birth weight and increase problems with learning, speech, attention span, language and hyperactivity. Alcohol consumption may also affect a girls and boys differently. While both may turn out to have aggressive and delinquent behaviour, girls are more likely to develop mental health problems too.
If you are unable to give up on alcohol, you need to immediately get professional help to overcome your addiction.
Also note that the term "non-alcoholic" beverage is misleading as they can contain trace amounts of it. Consult a doctor today on which drinks are safe for you.
Is it normal to have 16*13 mm follicle on day 11 and if ovulation occur on this size is there a chance to get pregnant?
My blood group is B+ n my husband's blood is O+ n my child blood group is A+ CAN I know how is it possible?
Hi, This question is like Whenever we have sex after that my wife suffers from urine or vaginal infection. She has gone thru treatments for that. We have taken care of hygiene and all every time we do, but still it affects her. What to do in this case? Do I need to go under some treatment for this? Please help me in this.
I have a boyfriend and he wants to have anal sex I know it does not get me pregnant but I am not ready for it yet. And does not even force me to anything. But it seems he is unhappy I do not like to see him sad but m not at all ready. We have tlked about it many times. And he is also okay with it but I feel tht m not able to make him happy please give me an alternative to make him happy. Other then any kind of sex. And ya we have a long distant relationship.
My usual periods starts every 35 or 33 days. My last periods was on July 26th. And it always is 5 days long. My engagement and ceremonies are suddenly scheduled from September 2nd to 5th 2017. Please help me out. I want to either prepare or postpone it.
My wife 48 year old. Last two three months she is excessive bleeding during her periods. Recently scanned her uterus shows multiple fibroids largest measuring 4x3. 4 cm & 4.93.9 cm in posterior myometrial wall indenting and displacing the endometrium. Not using any medicine for fibroids. Using iron/calcium tablets. Please advice.
I am 25 year old, 1.5 year over I got married, I am not getting pregnant, I have PCod, doctor gave me Diazen tablet is it ok, will I get pregnant.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.