Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am a 14 year old girl and my stomach is paining from last 2 days I have vomited more than 4 times, also I have taken 3 pain killers but it doesn't seems to be working, what to do please help me.
Hello sir i am 20 yrs old as i had sex with my bf on last 19 dec 2014 without protection nd yesterday we took pregnancy test which was negative as its been 9 days up frm the normal date of periods please suggest any tablet so that i cld get period with in 2 days pls help i m really tensed.
I have headache last 20 days and I went eye specialist but he said take sinus xrays please tell me what i do
Is loss of erection after ejaculation normal? After how long does one get the erection back after ejaculating?
My mother has calcium deficiency in bones. She is on regular medicine which are Lecerin-GM and Alfavit. Is there any better solution (may be some exercise or yoga or anything else) by which my mother can stop taking those medicine regularly. Using those meds for prolong time is affecting her health. Her stomach has become extremely sensitive to any oily/fatty/spicy stuff due to that.
I smoke 5 to 10 cigarette in a day. Is this any complication for using VIAGRA before sex? It will give me any side effect on my body or fatal disease it is right or wrong? If VIAGRA is not good for my health then with tablet should I use before sex please suggest me?
My mother having diabetes from last month. Last month only we came to know that. She is afraid to take any medicine. So can you please suggest the diet and treatment's and medicine which she should follow.
From last few days I am feeling weak (body pain and headache) just as I have fever, but my body temperature is normal. What should I do next?
My pregnancy result is positive. But I have white discharge and constipation. Is that normal or white discharge a sign to periods arrival?
Mujhe padhte time neend bahut aati hai neend kam aane ke liye koi tab jo market mai aasani se mil jaaye.
Sir, I have been suffering from jaundice for four month and now it is 2.45. It was never above 3.59 and below 1.29. What to do?
I am 60 yrs male since about 3-4 month I am feeling some problem in passing urine even in night I have to go to toilet 2-3 times. While passing urine I have to wait 1-2 minutes to start and it passes slowly and not continuously. Please advice the treatment.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.