Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeta M DakeYour feedback matters!
Irregular periods madam not coming of seventh month breastfeeding coming in those days too much stomach pain also madam.
- Pollen Allergies: What You Need to Know
- Dandelion blowing in the breeze
- Pollen is the most common cause of allergic rhinitis.
- Pollen is microscopic in size.
- Pollen from trees, grasses and weeds is easily windblown and known to cause allergies.
What is pollen?
Pollen refers to the tiny egg-shaped male cells of flowering plants, including trees, grasses and weeds. Pollen is microscopic in size. It is the most common cause of seasonal allergic rhinitis, sometimes known as hay fever.
Which plants produce pollen that cause allergic reactions?
- Plants that have powdery granules of pollen that are easily blown by the wind include:
- Trees, such as oak, western red cedar, elm, birch, ash, hickory, poplar, sycamore, maple, cypress, walnut, catalpa, olive and pecan
- Grasses, such as Timothy, Johnson, Bermuda, orchard, sweet vernal, red top and some blue grasses
- Weeds, such as ragweed, sagebrush, pigweed, tumbleweed, Russian thistle and cockle weed
- Most flowering plants, such as roses, have heavier, waxy pollens that are not as easily windblown.
When is pollen season?
Each plant has a pollen season. It usually starts in the spring but may begin as early as January in the southern areas of the United States. The season usually lasts until November.
About 45 million Americans suffer from environmental allergies. Dr. Sandra Lin, a Johns Hopkins otolaryngologist (ENT) and allergy expert, answers some of the most commonly asked questions about treating environmental allergies.
Can allergic rhinitis in pollen season be prevented?
- To lessen the effects of allergic rhinitis during pollen season, the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology suggests the following:
- Keep windows closed at night and use air conditioning, which cleans, cools and dries the air.
- Minimize outdoor activities early in the morning (between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m.) when pollen is most prevalent.
- Keep car windows closed when traveling.
- Take a vacation to an area where pollen is not as prevalent, such as the ocean.
- Take the medications prescribed by your doctor.
- Don't spend much time outdoors when the pollen count is high.
- Don't rake leaves during pollen season.
- If you are allergic to grass, wear a mask or have someone else mow the lawn.
- Don't hang bedding or clothing outside to dry.
I am 26 years old female and i have gained weight after pregnancy and my weight has increased to 100kgs.I had general routineblood test and my blood test report for RBS 89.3 mgs%,THYROID TEST RESULT :T3-1.05 ng/ml,T4-5.10 ug/dl,TSH-7.26 ulU/ml,FT4-0.90 ng/dl respectively.Kindly please suggest me the treatment regarding this as i want to reduce my weight and want to live a healthy and flexible life at this age.
What is the actual process of taking this medicine (staring to end? Could we start this medicine during periods? And how long we should take this medicine of regularizing periods cycle? Is there any side effect of this medicine?
I am pregnant of 20 weeks and I got black spot on my nose .it is thing to worry or it happens in pregnancy or would I go to skin care specialist.
My wife doesn't show any interest in sex. We have been married for 2 years and recently we are blessed with a boy 8 months old. I am getting mentally depressed we also fight often for her lack of interest in sex she doesn't give importance to my feelings always finding some reason to avoid me. I am too much depressed because of this behaviour of her.
M 18 years old.In the vaginal area outside n inside there is a small finger like projections are coming out. N leads to intense itching, n burning sensation. N if I pull it turns out n leds to bleeding. N small bubble like things are also there which is very itching. What shall I do. please help me.
Every month I have periods on the same date or 2 to 3 days early. But this month which means May 3rd I should have got my periods but I didn't. I am married 4 months back and even tried checking whether I'm pregnant using pregnancy tester. But the result was negative. Could anyone let me know what would be the reason for periods miss and any suggestions pls.
Continuously 2 month periods gone missed and prega news test found negative ,what are the major cause for this?
I was diagnosed with PCOD 4 years back. menses is regular now. But recently in last 7 months I have gained 10 KGS despite diet control. Hirsutism also persists. How to control both?
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant and she is suffering from cold throughout the year so does it affect our baby?
I am pregnant from 2 months and now I am having problem in eating food I am only having 1 to 2 chapatis And yesterday I did vomit just after eating the food Is it normal or not?
I had intercourse but not completely just his tip was inserted and was also wearing a condom and we also checked that the condom was safe (not broken, blood air and checked). Then after 2 weeks I masturbated my clitoris and then inserted fingers twice. Then after some time I started bleeding very light and it wasn't staining my sanitary pad. Just a little amount of blood was there for two days and the third day I was bleeding some good amount as we usually bleed in periods, but that was only when I went to pee.(Bleeding from vagina only). On the fourth day I was bleeding similarly like third day but a little less and today is my fifth day and I only got blood in the morning when I went to pee. My concern is what is the issue regarding this? Is this bleeding due to masturbation, or is it due to menstrual cycle (periods )or pregnancy (implantation bleeding)? please answer me. Note: My last period was on 10th Oct.
Brown discharge from breast nipple myself 41 female. My periods are irregular m also thyroid blood pressure sugar complaints over weight 140kg. For thyroid i am taking eltroxin 50 for blood pressure telmikind am and for sugar glynase mf 1 tablet before lunch and half tablet before evening.
Before coming periods feeling like cramps and heaviness and back pain. Is this symptoms is similar to early pregnancy. Before missed periods?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!