Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.