Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandesh Gawand
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandesh GawandYour feedback matters!
I am 40 yrs old going almost bald in the middle of the head from backside. Tried so many products like herbal hair oils, minoxidil, pills. Please suggest me some medicine (s) so that hair regrowth should happen once again and tips to stop hair loss further. Is it possible can hair be grown back?
My son has 10 years he suffer with patches of hair fall on head (alopecia areata, and eye brows also. He taken treatment. Hair regrows in that area but problem not solved permanently hair falls on another areas he suffers with this problem from one year please suggest me correct medicine& treatment.
Hiii I am an engineering student and I want to increase my weight which is lower than it should be. So please advice me about my diet should be if I want to increase 15 to 20 or any other suggestion you want to give.
Hi Doctor, I am worried about my color completion. I want to lighten my completion. So please suggest me that which cream shell I use. I am living in shimoga from karnataka. So it will help me that you tell the name of daily cream which I can buy easily.
My mom's age is 49 she has a pigmentation spots on face. Please suggest what to apply to get rid of it.
Hi, Merí wife ko ovarian cyst hai two year se. Koi aísa blood test batayen jis se ye pata chale ki usme cancer na ho. Ya fir koi upay bina surgry k.
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.