Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep S. PitkeYour feedback matters!
Severe back pain during my office hours. I have tried many pain killers. Still no relief. What I should do?
She is diabetic ,suffer from constipation and acidity, recently too much hair falling has started ,what should we do to Control.
Mam I am suffering from PCOD for the last 4-5 months but my periods are regular. Though m under treatment but do not get positive results. please suggest me what should I do?
Is there any medicine for mucous fibrosis (hardening of jaws ,mouth due to long use of tobacco products)
The hair didn't grow in some minute places on my face. I mean I have moustache like this , there is no hair grown in that space. Hope, you understand. Elders are saying that, still I have age for it. I request you to recommend any ayurvedic recipes to grow hair in the places where I don't have hair at all.
I have this fear of drinking water I have the fear that if I drink more water I will die. I keep on thinking this whole day I keep on drinking water whole day I can't do normal daily work this anxiety is taking a toll on my health.
Hello, I am about 26 years I have loss my hair in front of my head both the corner of head from last 2 years I want to regrow my hair loss, please told me solution thanks.
Hi.I'm 20/m, I have too much pimple scars on my face. How to remove them and how to control the pimples?Kindly guide me.
I am 60 years old male, can you let me know that which foods or medicines can increase testosterone.
Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. One out of the three men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis, then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Psychological cause
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behavior therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum): It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes): It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (Salmalia Malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur (Tribulus Terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha(Withania Somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (Anacyclus Pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (Myristica Fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over the modern techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
In stomach there is a burning sensation any thing I eat it becomes burning I take medical care also but it is not going. What can I do for this problem.
My hairs are falling tremendously from past 1 month. Please tell me what I will do to control hair fall.
1. Salt water gargles
2. Turmeric milk
3. Light excersice
4. Good sleep will boost your immunity & help you stay healthy in season change.