Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Rai
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep RaiYour feedback matters!
Pet me kaphi din se dard ho rahta h eske liye koi upay bataiye kyoki hu m esse kaphi dino se presan hai please.
I am really having a hard time with my thoughts of cancer. I have a lump on my head scalp. It's been there for at least 10 years. At present the size is of a chana dal. Or pea nut. Never observed it before. But I have been observing it since a year and it has not grown much not grown at all during last 12 months. One doc said it's sebaceous cyst. One said it's lesion one said it's soft lipoma. I don't wanna remove it because it's inherent and it would be considered bad if I remove it. Need an expert to advice. I never had any kind of discharge from it. My age is now 30.
Dear Dr. My mother aged 79, is suffering from continuous cough during the night time only. Despite syrups, etc the cough is continuing non stop in the night time. Kindly advise please.
6 days back I had this little sticky white discharge from penis with smell and also having itch on the penis specially the upper region. I am taking ofloxacin 200 mg two times daily. Since last 6 days. But still having the issue. After peeing I feel wet and itchy also sometimes find that white sticky fluid on surface of penis. I did had unprotected sex too few days back before this thing happened.
Hello Doctor I am 31 years old male. I got a stomach upset since last month 7th dec. I went to nearby physician and he gave few tablets which does not cure my problem. And I went to gastroenterologist. He gave few tablets that too doesn't cure still my stool is semi solid and floating only. And last week he told me to take few tests like stool test which gave normal report except stool was semi solid. And Ultra sound which shows pancreas was mildly bulgy and hypoechoic. And after that I did lab test called Amylase which shows 134 where range in yhe lab is 60 to 100 uplimit. And Lipase test that is in normal range. But since last 2 weeks I have been experiencing mild stomach pain and stool was still same. I stopped all tablets which he gave. And went to apollo and did all tests again like CT Scan, cancer Ca 19 -9A test and amylase lipase anad liver functions test everything was normal. But I am still getting pain on my upper stomach after talking food. Please suggest me what should I do to get rid of this. And this time the doctor gave tablets for a month. Like provide and Rixmin 400. I have started taking it. But I am to totally disturbed. Please I am expecting some good solutions from experienced doctors. If my pancreas got infected I just want to know how much time it requires to cure completely.
Styes are normally caused by a proliferation of natural bacterial flora within the eye. This causes an inflammatory reaction and is known to affect children more than adults. It resembles a pimple in exterior appearance and may grow both inside and outside of the eyelid. The symptoms of styes include redness, pain, swelling and tenderness. Though the styes do not lead to any kind of visual problems, they can cause significant discomfort.
What can cause styes?
Your eyelids have lots of tiny oil glands, which can become clogged by dead skin, dirt, or oil buildup. When a gland is blocked, bacteria can grow inside. This is what causes a stye to develop.
What are the symptoms of styes?
The most common symptom of styes includes swelling of the eyelid, redness, pain, tenderness, eyelid crusts and burning in the eye. It frequently leads to a yellowish-white discharge which becomes very uncomfortable and may also continue to drain out of the eye. Doctors recommend not to press or squeeze the styes as it may lead to further complications.
You should call your doctor if:
- The child`s eye is swollen shut
- He has a severe pain
- He has a high-grade fever
- Swelling lasts for more than 20 days
- Pus continues to drain from the eye
- His eyelid bleeds
- He has problems with his vision
Homeopathic medicines for sty are safe and effective with no side effects. They play a vital role in improving the health and immune levels of the body. The recurrence of any symptoqms in a body can be prevented by homeopathic medicines. These medicines are easy and comfortable for all age groups as they taste sweeter and give quicker results.
Styes tend to dry out on its own although applying homeopathic medication can aid in hastening the process of healing.
- Amalki: This homeopathic medicine aids in repairing damaged tissue which in turn aids the stye infection to dry out. It is recommended to add a teaspoon of Amalki, which is available in most homeopathic outlets, into a glass of pure water. Then the mixture must be left on its own for the whole night for at least 10 to 12 hours. The mixture should then be filtered and used for washing the affected eye.
- Heper Sulphur: Heper sulphur aids in speeding up the rupture of styes so that the pain is instantly relieved. This remedy is particularly suited for the styes that cause significantly red and swollen. It also aids in reducing the tenderness and swelling. In the case of some children, styes tend to secrete a liquid discharge and are extremely painful. Heper sulphur along with warm compress can be extremely helpful in relieving the pain.
- Pulsatilla: Some styes do not cause any pain but cause significant swelling and secrete a yellowish discharge. People affected with such type of styes can be significantly benefited by the use of homeopathic remedy called pulsatilla. It has also been found useful in preventing reoccurrence of styes.
- Staphisagria: Staphisagria is for chronic or recurrent styes that appear mainly on the upper eyelid. The eyes are very dry and have rheum. The corner of the eye and the edges of the eyelids may be chapped and infected.
It is important to keep the eye clean and flush it with cold water. If the pain and related symptoms do not go away after 3 to 4 days, it is best to consult a doctor for further treatments.