Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep R. KanseYour feedback matters!
My 12 year old daughter started to have periods 2 months ago. Problem is period starts timely but don't stop on its own. Bleeding is high and we had to give her medicine to stop. Pls advise if there is a concern regarding her health and course of check up. Thank.
I have white spots on lips at 3 locations and not enlarging since 5 yrs. What type of treatment I should go for remedy. I have tried with some medicines and creams, however I could not apply during day time while in office. Looking for permanent solution through some laser treatment or another latest technology available to remove white spots 3 nos. On my lips. Your suggestions will be highly helpful, thanks in advance.
Stuck with extra flab that does not seem to go away, or simply trying to hide the sagging skin after losing tons of weight? Whatever the reason, a tummy tuck is a cosmetic means of fixing that unsightly area of your abdomen that many people have trouble with. While exercise and diet may all be good in theory, there are many circumstances that may require this kind of surgical intervention, which is also known as abdominoplasty in medical terms. Read on to know more about it.
- Ideal Candidates:Who is the best candidate for this kind of procedure? To begin with, women have a hard time achieving a taut tummy especially after a few pregnancies. They can easily make use of this kind of procedure in order to have the excess flab removed surgically. Also, men and women who were once obese and still have rings of excess fat deposits around this region as well as loose skin due to sudden weight loss, can use this procedure. The people who want to go in for this kind of surgery will also need to be in good health condition in order to qualify for the same.
- Not so Ideal Candidates:If you have been pregnant before and are planning another pregnancy, then you may want to wait before having this surgery as the vertical muscles that are tightened during the surgery can be separated due to pregnancy and child birth again, which will reverse the effects of the surgery. Also, it should be the last resort after you have tried myriad weight loss measures. Further, people who are suffering from conditions like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases should have a talk with the doctor about the safety of such a procedure first.
- Types of Abdominoplasty:There are two kinds of abdominoplasty. The first kind of called complete abdominoplasty. In this procedure, the surgeon will cut open the abdomen from one hip to another, and then carry out contouring of the skin, tissue and muscle as per the requirement of the patient. In this procedure, the belly button of the patient will also be moved and drainage tubes may be inserted for a few days. The other kind is partial abdominoplasty which is basically done for people who have fat deposits under their navel. The procedure is short and does not require belly button movement.
- Preparation:One should be careful not to smoke or drink before the procedure and to keep a stack of loose clothing and ice packs ready for later.
Talk to your doctor in detail regarding complications and the aftermath so that you are better able to take care of yourself after the surgery.
I am 24 year old. Nd my weight is 49 kg. How can I increase my weight as well as make good physics. Nd my height is 5, 3 inch can I increased it.
My eyes has swollen little and eye watering from yesterday night. Running nose, itching sensation of single left eye. I have pet cats at my home. This is the second time this allergy has happened.
I have not get sleep till late night until and unless I take a pill and sleep so, kindly provide me the solution for this.
I have a regular headache at college timings in at that time I am unable to work and unable to read and unable in trust anhy work please tell me what I am doing.
My son age 20 yrs suffering from chronic pancreatitis and diabetes. At present he is taking insulin twice a day 18 units and 14 units respectively My questions is can he take tablets to reduce the dose of insulin?
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"