Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. SandeepYour feedback matters!
I feel tired and weak through out the day. Have pain in both the legs. Follow a good diet, one hour of walking everyday, physical exercise but still do not feel energetic and do not want to do any sort of work. Everytime I want to sit or sleep a little bit. My bowel movements are good digestion is ok, drinks a lot of water. No fast food, spicy items or indulge in any bad habit, no smoking and alcohol. Have done the blood test everything is normal, Haemoglobin is also normal, Liver and kidney function test are also normal. Have fruits and milk everyday, but still my stamina is very low. Please suggest me what can I do and tell me some medicines which can improve my strength and to feel energetic. Thanks in advance.
I am male, Age: 33. I am getting pain due to swelling at knee joints (foot area). On April 2016, My URIC ACID Level is 10.36, I took foot X-Ray and consulted the doctor, He examined and given medicines for 10 days. It is cured but again it is repeating. Then I used Ayurvedic medicines as per ayurvedic doctor suggestions which is gout relevant medicines. Still I am facing problem sometimes when I wake-up at morning. Recently I checked my URIC ACID Level but it is still 9.6. please suggest good medicines to resolve this problem permanently.
Sir, I am having constant pain from my elbow to shoulder joint in my right arm from the last 2/3 months. I am also having cervical problem at c4-c5&SLIP DISC AT L5-S1 PLEASE SUGGEST SOME EXERCISE/TREATMENT THANKS.
I am a 26 years old male. The work I do involves sitting at a same place continuously for at least a couple of hours. From last few months I have been feeling exhausted most of the day. Apart from this, from a month or so I have been having lower back ache, which doesn't allow me to walk even for 15 min comfortably. Please provide me your valuable advice. Thank you.
I am suffering from a pain in my left hand when I try to rotate my hand. When I try to lift as well try to put hand back to its original position. It pains and also some crick type sounds do comes. Please help me whether it's frozen shoulder or something with the rotator cuff. I used to do workout with weights. But that has been a long time .
An abnormal swelling in the neck can be symptom of various problems. While it can be something as non-threatening as a swollen gland due to a cold that can be cured with simple medication, a swollen neck can also turn out to be a cancerous lump in the neck. When faced with an irregular swelling in the neck, it is best to not panic or jump to conclusions until you consult with an Ear-Nose-Throat Specialist.
The possible problems that a swelling in the neck can indicate are:
- Swelling or enlargement of the salivary glands: The salivary glands may become enlarged due to an infection or due to foreign materials getting stuck in them. While foreign objects or formation of stones in the salivary glands might require surgical removal, they can often be dissolved with medication and other non-invasive treatments. And infection in the salivary glands is often treated with antibiotics or other medication. These treatments can be prescribed and administered by ENT Specialists.
- Thyroid disease: The thyroid gland may swell up and cause a swelling of the neck. These are often called goiters in colloquial language and are a result of thyroid diseases such as hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism. They usually require a series of medication and treatment and are not considered an ENT problem despite the swelling of the neck.
- Benign cysts: Benign cysts can form in any part of the neck or in the glands, much like it can form in any part of the body. An ENT Specialist can prescribe a surgical removal of the cyst lest it turns cancerous later in life. It should also be removed in case it grows or relocates, going on to cause other problems.
- Lumps in the muscles: Lumps in the neck muscles are formed by injury or torticollis. These usually aren’t considered ENT problems and can be treated by general physicians and sometimes chiropractors.
- Cancerous cysts or growths: One of the most daunting problems posed by a swelling of the neck is the possibility of cancer. While thyroid cancers as well as cancerous growths in the salivary glands are slow to develop, a swelling in the neck should immediately be investigated by an ENT Specialist in order to rule out all possibilities. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Whenever my mother bent the right leg she feels pain in that and she has to keep her leg straight .we had consulted an orthopedic and he says that everything is normal. Though we have not yet taken the xray .which type of doctor we should consult and any suggestions to do.
I am a regular weightlifting guy, I am suffering from shoulder pain. Sometimes I am unable to sleep due to the pain! I think one third of the weightlifting guys have the same problem of shoulder pain! it's almost 3 months now, please suggest something so that I can heal fast. Thank you.
I had met with a bike accident and have damaged my knee cartiledge. What are the procedures for repairing or replacing my knee cartilage.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!