Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanchin RohandeYour feedback matters!
I am married and have a child of 12 years however the sex in my life is insignificant not due to my side. My wife works abroad from past 7 years and she claims she does not like sex. When do I take it as a mental issue and tell her to consult a doctor or just leave her and continue with my life. Please advice
My aunt is suffering from breast pain from past 3 weeks. Though we took her to doctor. Doctor said there is no problem to her but still she feeling the pain.
I have a small cyst on both of my breast but it neither pains me firstly I do not know what is it but now this things pinch me out what is it? What should I do?
Hiii. I'm 25 year old. Now im 8 month pregnant. I have problem for breathing. And at night sleeping. Light pain in lower area. There is any chances to early pregnancy. Because edd is 28 aug.
I had a sex with my gf when she was on her 4th day of her periods. I didn't ejaculate the sperms inside. However my gf is feared of her chances getting pregnant and more importantly she took ipill with 3 hours of sex and she 23 years old. Pls let me know wat are chances of her getting pregnant. She is really scared.
I am 26 years unmarried girl .i m suffering from white water discharge during periods nd after periods. I feel tired soon nd also weak. Is it normal?
I am 23 year old unmarried girl and due to pain in my abdominal area I had a test taken in the nearby scan centre on the guidance of a doctor who examined me and had asked me for the test to be taken I got the test done just want to verify the report as I have certain doubts. The test report states that liver: liver normal in size with uniform echotexture. No focal alteration in echotexture. Intrahepatic biliary radicles appear normal. Common bile duct is normal in calibre. Portal and hepatic veins appear normal. Gall bladder: adequately distended. No abnormal intraluminal echoes. Wall thickness appears normal. Pancreas: normal in size. It shows uniform texture. No evidence of calcification. Spleen: appear normal in size. It measures - 90 mm. It shows uniform echotexture. Aorta / retroperitoneum: aorta and i. V. C appears normal in calibre. No significant retroperitoneal lymphadenopathy. No free fluid in the peritoneal cavity. Rt iliac fossa scanning shows no abnormal sonography features. Kub: rt kidney measures 109 x 45 mm. Lt kidney measures 119 x 70 mm. Normal cortical echoes. Cortico medullary differentiation is maintained. Mild dilatation of pelvicalyceal system and ureter on left side -? upper ureter calculus obstruction. Pelvicalyceal system on right side appears normal. Bladder: bladder normal in contour. No abnormal intraluminal echoes. Normal wall thickness. Post void urine in bladder (vol - 14 ml) pelvic organs: uterus anteverted and it measures 72 x 51 x 33 mm endometrium and mynometrial echoes normal. Et - 4 mm rt ovary measures 33 x 23 mm lt ovary measures 32 x 23 mm. Both ovaries appear normal in echotexture. No free fluid in cul - de - sac. Please advice.
During menses time ,if sexual contact made and at that time pills had taken to prevent pregnancy. So is that pills r secure to avoid pregnancy or any way that pregnancy be possible?
I am 4 days ahead of my periods. Last month the date was 27 th today is 31st. I did urine test it came out positive. Kindly prescribe the medicine because I am already blessed with two kids.
Hello Actually I have a question about my wife. She had a private problem. During sex pain occurs in her vagina regularly. Many time pain occurs in outer edges and some times inside in it. Please suggest any medicine for this.
I'm 26 yrs old women facing joints pain since 5 days n my weight is 82 height 5.3 suffering from pcod n I have 1 daughter 3 yrs.
June is known as the Brain Tumour Month worldwide. It’s worthwhile to raise public awareness and educate people about brain tumour, a disease which, though is rare is but can be really deadly. More than 500 new cases are diagnosed with brain tumour every day worldwide. The number of patients with secondary tumours are even higher than 500. However, it is common across all ages. A primary brain tumour is a tumour that begins in the brain. It can be either malignant, which means it contains cancer cells or benign i.e. does not contain cancer cells. A secondary or metastatic brain tumour is usually cancerous. It starts elsewhere in the body and sends cancerous cells which grow in the brain.
Here are a few facts that each one of us should know about this dangerous disease
- Brain tumours can occur at any age.
- We don’t know what causes brain tumors. Family history and high dose radiation like X-rays increases your risk.
- Doctors group brain tumors by grade which means the way the brain cells look under a microscope. A higher grade number means the cells appear more abnormal and the more aggressively the tumour usually behaves.
- Brain tumors are graded as grade I, grade II, or grade III, or grade IV.
The symptoms of brain tumour depend on the size, type, and location of the brain tumour. Some common symptoms which should not be ignored are-
- Problems with vision
- Mental and personality changes
- Balance problems and trouble walking
- Problems in speaking
Brain tumours are diagnosed by the doctor based on the medical history and physical examination along with a slew of specialized tests of the brain and nervous system.
- Radiation therapy
- Anti-seizure medicines
- Ventricular peritoneal shunt
- Combination of treatments
How can you safeguard yourself?
The primary tool to prevent brain tumours is by controlling your lifestyle. This means eating healthy, exercising, avoiding known carcinogens in your environment, and reducing stress.
- Sleep: Sleep is a friend for brain health. An adequate amount of rest with eyes shut keeps your brain health.
- Frankincense oil: Along with yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises to reduce stress, inhaling frankincense oil can help alleviate inflammation in the brain.
- Anti cancer diet: Consuming a diet rich in cancer-fighting nutrients like antioxidants is critical in preventing brain tumors.
- Ketogenic diet: A ketogenic diet is a high protein diet. It reduces oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain which is associated with brain tumours. It also shuts down the nutrient supply to tumors.
- Calorie restriction: Dietary restriction, especially fasting has anti-carcinogenic properties just as the ketogenic diet.
- Limit exposure to mobile phones: Cell phones use increases risk for brain tumours. So restriction prevents these tumours. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.