Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 25 years old male. I have suffering from ring patches on my thighs. Its been almost 35-40 days. What is the cure? Thank you.
I am 19 years old girl I have sags under my lower eyes. It makes difference between my eyes and checks. I want to permanently remove it and I want to have a perfect, smooth face. please tell me about non surgical treatment for get ride of eye bags with cost range upto 15000 rupees.
In my face I have so many pimples and black spot. I used a cream to heel my pimples but I did not feel relaxed. What I do doctor please suggest me for my face please?
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from dandruff so that my hair gets thinner. How can I ride from these problem. Can I get my hair back.
I my face pimple are come So what can I do to reduce the pimples in ghe face Face was clean so how I can do this How can I do How can I do How can I do.
I am a 19 years old and from last two weeks I have a lot of pain in my stomach and and a lot of time I have suffered from loose motion.
Hi I am 26 year old my weight 93 kg. My all home members are also same. I went to become slim I did some workout but it's not so effective. So pls suggest what my diet should be?
The skin is the largest organ of the body and for our overall health, it is important to ensure that it remains in good health. In the last few decades various cancers of the skin have been on the rise which has become a point of concern for medical professionals worldwide. A simple spot on your skin could be the very first sign of skin cancer and thus it is helpful to be armed with knowledge about this subject.
Types of skin cancer
Skin cancers are primarily categorized into one of three types:
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Although the types of cancer are different, they have similar symptoms that you can look out for. Analyzing your skin spots or lesions for tell tale signs can tell you whether it needs to be checked out by a doctor or not. Let's look at some of them:
- The shades or colors of the patch: Cancerous skin cells will have various colors on them and may be pink or white in certain areas while being brown or black in other areas.
- The spot or lesion will always be changing: If the spot or growth on your skin is cancerous it will constantly change size shape or form as well as color.
- Almost always asymmetrical shape: Cancerous growth on your skin will tend to be irregular in shape and one side of it will not be similar to the other.
- The shape or borders of the spot: If the lesion or spot on your skin is jagged, quite irregular in shape or the sides are blurred then this may be a sign of a cancerous growth.
- Tenderness of the spots or the lesions: These spots can be painful, tender, itchy and also have redness in the area surrounding it. It could even be oozing or bleeding although this depends from patient to patient.
- Horn like growths: Certain form of skin spots or lesions will grow into small horn like growth on the skin and feel like nails. This is due to the excess presence of keratin which is found in nails and may be an indicator for skin cancer.
- Moles that change shape, size or color: If you have developed a mole and it keeps changing its color, size and edges it could be clear sign of melanoma. In such cases it is best to get it checked by your doctor.
Skin cancers are easily treatable if diagnosed early and have a high chance of being cured, but it is also important for you to self diagnose any spots or areas of concern so that you can take appropriate action in time.