Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir R ZapardeYour feedback matters!
I have problems for enjoying sex with wife. Let me suggest how to enough time to satisfy self and she also?
My brother has a tight foreskin. When the penis is not erect the skin rolls down easily. But when it is erect it moves down over the head easily and after that it pains little bit. Do he need circumcision?
I am suffering from type2 diabetes for 20 years. I am now 64 years. I have diadetic neuropathy on both my lower legs. I fear numbness creeping on my hands , palms and fingers, VCan you please give me a way to reverse these? It bothers me a lot because I am a freelance writer Much Grateful in advance.
I have migraine. I do not know much about this disease. I want to know what precautions should I take for migraine?
What is the meaning of pasteurized milk The milk we get every day in packets, is it pasteurised or not? What about buffaloes Milk? Is it good for health.
I broke my ankle and got operated on march 2014 and then the area remained stiff. Now I got my screws removed last month but that part is still stiff. I'm not able to rotate my feet because of the stiffness. And also can't walk normally.
I smoke weed and cigarette. Now i've a premature fall.I've small penice(5.2") How can i get a healthy sex life?
I have lose so many sperm I am only 22 year old I am not feeling well last 4/5 days will I face any big problem in my future.
Hi 8 months back visited massage parlour and girl did Handjob without condom. Tested for HIV at 4 months 5 months 7 months and after 8 months. All got negative. Also at 5 months tested for herpes and vdrl hepatitis b. Got negative. This is the only encounter in my life and am virgin. Weather am free from HIV and other std now? Can I get cmv and ebv from Handjob?
I have some pills (bawaseer) in last 1year blood come but present blood not coming piles come daily morning please treat ment show my app. Thanks.
At the age of 40 how much time sex can be done at one time with my husband. He is 41 yrs. He dose it only once so I am not happy about it. What can I do about it.
I am a 22 year old boy and ive problem in sleeping. I cant sleep for quite a long time after going to bed. For example I went to bed at midnight at 1 I cant go to sleep ill 3. Stories circulate into my mind for hours and hours.
Why does residual urine happen, making one to relieve the bladder every few minutes This is a problem faced by a 54 year old woman Thanks Malathy.
The human body can be compared to a very sophisticated engine that gets its power supply from the food that is eaten. Various organs require fuel for different activities be it walking, standing, stretching or even just regular maintenance where cells are constantly replaced.
The brain is one of the most complex organs in the human body. While it may not do a stretching or a jogging, it constantly needs power supply to function effectively. And as is very obvious, the body reflects the eating patterns. It is not likely that a person eating a very healthy diet would end up obese; nor does a person who is athletic eat a lot of unrefined and processed foods.
The power supply also defines how effectively the organs function, especially in the brain. Good nutrition helps good functioning of the brain. Recent studies have shown that a healthy diet can help avoid mental disorders like depression, schizophrenia problem, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), etc. This field of study is called the nutritional psychiatry.
Listed below are some food substances and how they affect brain functioning:
- Carbohydrates: These induce the production of insulin, which causes release of sugar into the body. Increased amount of sugar in the body produces better activity and mood. Tryptophan, a significant neurotransmitter is also released and further enhances mood and well-being. Eating fruits and whole grains, which contain a good amount of carbohydrates is believed to have beneficial effects on the brain, albeit slower in onset.
- Proteins: Foods such as fish, eggs, dairy, greens, peas, legumes are rich in protein and contain amino acids, which are the essential ingredients of the various neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine. Lack of amino acids like tyrosine can impair production of serotonin, leading to decreased feeling of well-being.
- Fats: The gray matter of the brain contains about 50% polyunsaturated fats, and various essential fatty acids are very essential for optimal brain functioning. Decreased levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are shown to cause depression. Decreased levels of Omega-3 also leads to dyslexia and autism.
- Minerals: Various minerals are very essential for proper functioning of the brain, though they are required in very minute quantities. Calcium, chromium, iodine, iron, lithium, selenium, and zinc are some of the minerals identified as important for brain function.
- B-complex: Vitamin B2 and B6 have been proven to enhance mood and improve cognitive performance.
- Vitamin B12: In addition to delaying the onset of dementia, it also improves cerebral functioning.
- Folate: Reduced levels lead to depression and also limit the functioning of antidepressants.
As is evident, nutrition plays a very important role and a little care can help improve brain functioning to a large extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian and nutritionist and ask a free question.