Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samir R ZapardeYour feedback matters!
If a person is suffering from headache since 3 days, then what is the quick solution for it? And if the person has tried all the possible ointments from the doctor's prescription?
I had a left knee pain and swelling 15 days back and now the swelling has come down but the pain is still there and i feel the stiffness and unable to fold the leg completely. Some doctors said its Arthiritis and some said soft tissue tear and some said nerves problem. Please Guide me in this regard.
From 12th April till date. I have temp between 99 to 100+. Symptoms: a light headache, no cough, no cold, and no difficulties in passing urine, stool no trace of blood in them. There are no white patches on the tongue BP 80/150 I am aged 80. X-ray chest pa view is clear. Hemoglobin 9.6 wbc7000 malarial ,Typhi-dot IgM both negative. ESR 95. Urine analysis clear now and then I take paracetamol low dose.
I am not able to sleep. My mind is running and thinking about office and future works. Unable to sleep since last so many many days. So that body get tired and also feeling uneasy and laziness.
Am taking panazep 12.5 over 3 years. This medicine was prescribed by a doctor (md, neurology). He told me to decreas this medicine by one fourth and then gradually I have to stop taking this. But whenever I tried to this above said suggestions I don't feel safe, it's seems to me feel like that my heart gonna block and I will die soon. If I don't take the medicine in a single day, immediate morning after the last night I feel insecure and creates breathing problem,
Plz help me I always have a headache even a every single day at home or when I went outside I always suffer this prob I don't understand why please help me.
I am 32 years old. I suffer a lot from throat itching. I have thyroid also. Suggest me for throat itching.
I am 24 year old from Bhopal and I am a professional footballer. Couple of months ago when I am playing volleyball my left ankle got twisted and got swollen after that I took tablets got little bit free from the pain but a day before yesterday again got twisted while playing football. Please suggest me tablets and exercises.
My father is 66 years old suffering from Bipolar disorder. Please advise good doctors/medication/treatment.
I facing the problem of itching in my legs in last 1 year why it hppn if I eat chicken or eggs one time in months thn itching is increase means why.
I am 59 years old and had sciatica problem for the last two and half years. I am putting up my weight by about 6 kgs after giving up walking. Kindly advice whether I go for brisk walking and also advise any food restriction, to reduce weight slowly but on permanent basis as far as possible. Is it advisable to use any allopathic/ayurvedic tablets? Awaiting your valuable advice
I m 19 years old I have prblm abt penis. A tight foreskin is called phimosis. If you have phimosis, you will not be able to wash under your foreskin properly, so a white, cheesy material called smegma can accumulate. Also, if the condition is severe, it may be painful when the penis is erect.
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.