Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sameer BhobeYour feedback matters!
My boyfriend is suffering from fever and soar throat and cold for last 4 days. Weather is cold. And he is restless too. Cant go to a doctor. Please give some medical advice to comfort him. He is feeling low everytime.
Chronic tonsil stone problem. Itching throat tarred mind always wants to sleep. Lot of treatment already done but still not ready to control.
I am suffering from throat infection and un easiness . I am suffering from indigestion and cough . So pls suggest what to do.
Sir my mother is suffering from 15 or 16 days with a pain in her teeth and throat. When 1 weeks ago my mother visited a dentist then he said that this suffer is only for molar teeth. But sir my mom is now almost 39 years so how is it possible for suffering due to molar teeth. In another side my mother has lots of issues with her throat. Almost every time she used to suffer for his fanenjaitis. So that time she don't take eat. But this time her pain is not let up. So please sir tell me what should I do?
Ya I consult my doc they check with there instrument. There was a tear. He told me that always put cotton in ear. Now its paining i am taking medicines with vitamin antibiotic and painkiller. But how much time it will take to get recover? Please advice..
I'm feeling some whistle like sound in my ears some times it is louder and continuous. Please tell what to do and what is this.
Doctor, Few days ago I have given Lyser-D and Gudcef-200 for throat infection. That was controlled but 3-4 bowel movements per day, semi solid normal but not liquid kind. I am not dehydrated and normal. But going that many times to toilet and urge are getting me discomfort. Itching near anus also recently what to do doctor, kindly help me.
Ear discharge is the phenomenon of fluids being expelled from the ear. This condition is also known as otorrhea.
The kinds of fluids that can be discharged from the ear range from blood to pus and other forms of bodily secretions. It is caused by a number of factors, which determine the exact nature of the condition and the diagnosis for treatment.
What are the causes of ear discharge?
Some forms of ear discharge are natural, such as ear wax which is produced by the body as a form of defense against external particles that may enter the ears. Other forms are unnatural and result from anomalies in the health system.
The causes of these include the following:
- Infections: This is the most common cause of ear discharge and occurs when bacteria and viruses infest the inside of the ear and lead to the secretion of fluids, which builds up in the middle ear or at the eardrum
- Swimmer’s Ear: This condition is also known as otitis externa and is caused by staying in water for prolonged periods. It results from excessive exposure to moisture that makes the walls of the ear canal to break down allowing bacteria and fungi to enter and infect the ear.
- Trauma: Excess pressure on the eardrum can cause it to rupture and discharge fluids. This happens due to a number of reasons such as exposure to loud explosive sounds or pressure from flying in aircrafts and scuba diving.
- Skull Injury: Damage to the bones behind the ear as a result of injury can also lead to ear discharge due to infection.
- Tonsillitis: Inflammation of tonsils may cause pain or a repeated infection in the ear leading to fluid discharge.
What are the symptoms associated with ear discharge?
Some of the symptoms of otorrhea are as follows:
- Abnormal and unusual secretion of fluids from the ear
- Swelling of the ear
- Partial or complete loss of hearing
- Pain and throbbing in the ear
- Accompanying signs such as fever and migraine
Diagnosis and treatment of the problem depend on the exact cause and nature of the condition, which also determines treatment and recovery time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.