Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samboji Behere
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Samboji BehereYour feedback matters!
E- eat right food
A - eat right amount of food
T- eat right food in right amount on right time
What is right food:
- Always choose easy preparations: those food items cooked easily are healthier, contain more nutrition and easy to digest.
- Avoid deep fried extra oily food: generally deep fried over cooked foods causes acidity and a gastric problem which lead to indigestion and, later on, weight gain due to the improper digestive system.
- Add colors to your diet: use color full vegetables, and eat different color fruits, it will provide phytonutrients. Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plant foods such as vegetables, fruit, whole grain products and legumes. These plant compounds have beneficial effects working with other essential nutrients to promote good health.
Divide your plate into four sections with dairy on the side to represent the five food groups:
What is right amount of food? (it means your portion size):
One easy way to size up portions if you don't have any measurements is to use your hand as a guide:
- A clenched fist is about a cup - and a cup is the amount experts recommend for a portion of pasta, rice, cereal, vegetables, and fruit.
- A meat portion should be about as big as your palm.
- Limit the amount of added fats (like butter, mayo, or salad dressing) to the size of the top of your thumb.
Fix meal timings, and try to stick to those timings. Maintain a proper gap between meals to get it digest well.
Always been afraid from something wrongful to be happened specially in the morning while at Sunrise time to till busy in my work. Mind totally filled with lot of worries and nervousness and too much pressure of own business I'm so much depress as I can't handle this situation so please help me to come out from all this I'll be highly thankful to all of you.
- Here I would like to have your attention to quickly look out some points which are easily missed out while living our day to day life. Even we don’t realize, those points could make a huge difference in our life. A bit small points have a capacity to make drastic changes in our life.
- Our life style has changed a lot. It has transformed from healthy living life to wealthy living life. We do gain some short term benefits but also suffers from long term permanent health losses. The reality is while it is actually happens with us we don’t realize it and simply face the after effects.
- To convey this point let's take an example, which will help us to get more clarity and also you can feel the importance of being healthy.
- Our day to day life is more associated with table and chair, constant staring at screen, our working hours usually gets extended, no need to say that this is going to cause us and going to gift us wrist, elbow, arm, shoulder, neck, back, hip, knee, ankle, joint pain, and many more. Some of permanent gifts are like spondylitis, spondylolisthesis, pivd, straightening of the spine, osteophyte formation, which are enough sufficient to spoil your life.
- Awareness of some simple yet effective ways of proper sitting posture will help us to stay away from dangerous effects and thereby abusing our backs, necks and arms.
- It is always been said that prevention is better than cure. Without extending your curiosity much here we go by the right information about how to sit in proper posture and not to make crime by abusing our backs, necks and arms.