Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Samboji BehereYour feedback matters!
I am in depression so what to do I am getting headache daily as well as irregular periods please help me also at midnight i'm getting awake what should I do give me suggestion.
Since the last 2 years my weight has been increased from 59 to 70. So please suggest measures to be taken up to lose my weight.
- Fever : Ayurveda advises do not have to take any food in presence of fever, and then after give decoction of Chirayata (Kirayata) often and often.
- Chronic Fever : Give Guduchi Satva churna 1 to 2 grams thrice a day with cow milk in chronic fever.
- Poison : Poisonous effect carried out from any insects; give 1 – 2 grams powder of Shirish Seed every two hours.
- Baldness : Firstly remove all hairs from scalp and then after apply paste made from ashes of elephant teeth and Rasvanti.
I am 16 years old male I do not no what is the problem but when I stand walk 1 meter I have pain in me inside the head and my heart beat become very fast sometime chakkar I also when in morning I stand out from my bread one I have gone for blood group test but the doctor have pinch the injection three times in my finger then fourth time some blood comes out I also have pain in my from 4 days please tell me what is that and can be cure by home remedies.
I am very thin & skinny girl. I want to gain weight but by eating healthy food. Please give me healthy diet plan.
Sir I have a dark spots on my face due to popping of pimples. I apply lemon onto my face but didn't get relief. What's my problem give me best solution.
I am Ajay Kumar Verma. My mother is suffering from mild spondylitis. Which treatment should I go for?
ayurveda or Homeopathy, which treatment is good for dandruff and hair regrow permanently over bald. And how long it will take to regrow hair.
I am suffering my left side teeth getting pain so what medicine and what is treatment for this pain?
I do not feel that much cold as other people are feeling. Is is normal or do i need to get it checked whether things or normal or not.
I m not getting sleep on nyts. I use mobile phn very much for chatng nd games. I come frm clz at 5 and freshup nd hav a sleep upto few hours. I m not getting sleep upto 2 am. Pls. Tell how to control.
If RBC COUNT is LOW, (MCV, MCH,RDW-CV is HIGH) then which medicine and nutrition should we take so that they all come in range.
After running few meters I am thrusting very fastly and my heart go very fast infact my physique is good, why I am thirsty readily? Some times I have breathing problem.
I am 30 years make from Delhi. I am a vocalist and I observed it whenever I have gas and acidity problem my voice got checked. Motions are not clear and very sticky. Sometimes after having lunch and dinner I feel my stomach is tight.
I am 26 years old just I'm facing problem with teeth (Tooth Sensitivity). Can you let me know solution on this.
How to increase my height now I am 21 year old now and my height is 5.3 I want to increase my height.
I'm 15 years old. I have irregular periods. While my periods I cannot tolerate my stomach and back pain. Then I suffer with fever whenthis time. How can I get rid of this problems?
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
Cranberries have thousands of benefits for our health. It’s not just we who are saying this, but it is a scientific fact.
What makes cranberries so awesome?
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.