Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar S. LakadeYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old I was suffering from a muscular pain. Back side on left side. please what should I do. What medicine will be taken.
Last week I have done with a tattoo and after 3 day I started getting red bumps around the tattoo n itchy feeling what should I do please let me know as soon as possible.
I'm 22 years old male experiencing male pattern baldness. I heard about" hair for sure" It ia supposed to be a cure for my problem. I want to know if that works or not.
I'm 25 years old girl I'm suffering from head ache if I will sit in front of computer What I should do to be normal and even ac is not adjusting.
I was very lean how to overcome from that. I want to be fit & I want to make good body. please advise. Thanks
Hello, I have a problem of my body itching every after bathing. What could be the cause and how can I get read of it. Thanks.
I am suffering from dry cough from last 3 weeks because of dust allergy I took many medicine but still its not recover. Can you please suggest what should be done? And I have hypothyroidism so it will get reduce or not?
I have phimosis (tight foreskin). What is the best and fastest way to cure this.? I am going to marry in next 3 months. Is this right time to take any medicine or operation.
She had bleeding after first tim intercourse she had severe pain any tablets any lotions next time precautions please suggest any condom and other precautions please.
I am suffering from my head problem. Automatically I have pain in my head and I am in very problem. What is about flu?
Actually everyday at afternoon I feel very badly headache. It's stop a while when I took a medicine but after an hour it again started. Why did it happened? Any solution for this problem?
What is the main function of heart to make a person healthy. What it important. And tell about the working of heart.
My FBS is 130 Where it lower down to 90 by evening. I am diabetic since 1 year, but I am controlling by disease through diet and exercise. Please tell me what can I do to lower down my FBS up to 80.
I am 18 years old. I have a problem in staying in the ac. Whenever I get in a room with an ac, and come out of it, I start sneezing. Please help.
It is summer, and that nice, tall drink of iced water is so tempting. But wait! Yes, cold water is refreshing, but have you ever wondered what it does to your body? You may already know that when you wash your face with hot/warm water, it opens up your pores and loosens your skin. On the other hand, washing your face with cold water closes the pores and tightens the skin. Now imagine this tightness in your digestive tract. Feels unpleasant, doesn’t it?
Here are more reasons as to why you should avoid drinking cold water:
1. When you drink cold water, or any other chilled beverage, it hinders your hydration, restricts your digestion and shrinks your blood vessels.
2. Drinking cold water changes your body’s internal temperature. Your body now uses the energy stored to regulate your temperature instead of digesting food and absorbing nutrients to produce energy.
3. Excessive mucus is created when you drink cold water after a meal. This leads to a decline in the function of your immune system, which makes you prone to catch illness and colds.
4. If you drink cold water with a meal or after it, fats in your food become solidified due to the low water temperature. The body now struggles to digest the nonessential fats from your body.
Some people claim that drinking cold water can burn calories better by making your digestive system work harder. However, this is not the correct way to burn calories! You don’t need to make your digestive system work harder. There are many other ways to burn calories. So, ditch that glass of cold water. Health experts vehemently agree that warm, or room temperature, water is best for the body.
Some benefits of warm water include:
1. Increased and faster hydration
2. Digestion is improved due to stimulation of natural digestive enzymes
3. Food is broken down with more ease
4. Better bowel movement, especially if you put lemon juice in warm water
5. Blood is purified and your body is naturally detoxified via your lymphatic system, kidney and skin
So the next time you sit down for a meal, grab that glass of room temperature water instead. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.